News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: You?
Y
N

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidney Stones!  (Read 2015 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:51:37 PM

The most painfull part is getting it from your kidneys to your bladder. The tubes connecting those are really thin, so think watermelon pushed through a garden hose. A scratchy cement watermelon through a garden hose. The urethra that goes from bladder to the outside is much wider, so it's nowhere near as painful once it gets to your bladder. Last two times I had stones, I didn't even notice it passing out when I peed (only knew about it because I had to pee through a strainer, so I can catch the stone and take it for analysis).

You mention strainer, I was thinking golden showers and someone hits you in the eye with a rock. lol
Somehow, I doubt that would be high on the "to do list" if someone had kidney stones. Wink

Golden shower, no! Strainer, yes. I'm using a small minnow net that used to belong to my dad of which he used for the same purpose. We even took the same net fishing with us up to Wisconsin. Now every time I've held it during the past week, I thought of the old fart, respectively speaking.

My bowel movements have changed from all mostly always runny to something resembling solids.

I honestly don't drink much straight water, preferring coffee, but I have drank plenty of straight cranberry juice during the past week. Last night I opted to take only three Advils instead of a Vicodin.

I forgot to mention that I have been breaking the pills in half starting a couple days ago, since 750mg is way to powerful. It totally fucks up my lucid dreaming capabilities. Go to sleep thinking soon you'll be fuckin' a goat, but end up in a thorn patch naked, nary a goat in sight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:55:17 PM

The most painfull part is getting it from your kidneys to your bladder. The tubes connecting those are really thin, so think watermelon pushed through a garden hose. A scratchy cement watermelon through a garden hose. The urethra that goes from bladder to the outside is much wider, so it's nowhere near as painful once it gets to your bladder. Last two times I had stones, I didn't even notice it passing out when I peed (only knew about it because I had to pee through a strainer, so I can catch the stone and take it for analysis).

You mention strainer, I was thinking golden showers and someone hits you in the eye with a rock. lol
Somehow, I doubt that would be high on the "to do list" if someone had kidney stones. Wink

Golden shower, no! Strainer, yes. I'm using a small minnow net that used to belong to my dad of which he used for the same purpose. We even took the same net fishing with us up to Wisconsin. Now every time I've held it during the past week, I thought of the old fart, respectively speaking.

My bowel movements have changed from all mostly always runny to something resembling solids.

I honestly don't drink much straight water, preferring coffee, but I have drank plenty of straight cranberry juice during the past week. Last night I opted to take only three Advils instead of a Vicodin.

I forgot to mention that I have been breaking the pills in half starting a couple days ago, since 750mg is way to powerful. It totally fucks up my lucid dreaming capabilities. Go to sleep thinking soon you'll be fuckin' a goat, but end up in a thorn patch naked, nary a goat in sight.

Now that is kinky!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:23:48 PM

Now that is kinky!

I dream weird shit, dude. About a couple months ago I even had a dream about Bruce Wagner, of which I prefer to not go into detail, but boy was Ed pissed (safely assuming, thought not in the dream).
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:49:41 PM

Now that is kinky!

I dream weird shit, dude. About a couple months ago I even had a dream about Bruce Wagner, of which I prefer to not go into detail, but boy was Ed pissed (safely assuming, thought not in the dream).

TMI dude.  Grin

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 09:24:41 PM

Now that is kinky!

Ever dream your beard came to life and tried to choke you?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: