Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹  (Read 94988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
darksidejungle

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:40:37 AM

I love this project and love their exchange, but worried about the marketing. There is already a strong competitor out of Singapore, COSS. While their exchange is not ready for prime time yet like Cryptobridge is. They are doing weekly payouts in multiple coins which will get them lots of attention while Cryptobridge pays out slower and Coss will have months of payouts before the first Cryptobridge payout. Coss is also adding new hot coins ignored by the big exchanges. I don't want Cryptobridge to lose the first mover advantage to a Johnny come lately. But so far the developers haven't disappointed, so I hope they will consider the importance of getting payouts started for the marketing effects. This remains one of my favorite projects.

..but the reason COSS was able to pump out such an extraordinary exchange so quickly was because of their ICO. Cryptobridge was built by an anonymous and international group developers with no ICO or premine. The project is incredibly sincere. COSS may be leading the forefront at the moment but it wont take long for BCO to catch up and even surpass them in my opinion.
sssshhhhhh keep it hush hush  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBridge (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

OpenLedger is running a centralized gateway on top of a decentralized exchange (bitshares). If the people behind OpenLedger disappear, your tokens are worthless because you cannot withdraw them.

In contrast with the OpenLedger situation, you're not screwed when the CryptoBridge developers disappear. The federated gateway network will be run by more than a dozen independent gateway operators located throughout the world. They're all responsible for depositing & withdrawal the UIAs and have to co-sign each transaction on both the individual blockchain as well as the UIA issue-transactions. Due to this, it is not possible for a gateway operator to run with the funds as he'd need the signature of the super majority of the other gateway operators. In this setup, even if the CryptoBridge devs disappear, you can still trade & withdraw your funds as the operation of the exchange and gateways do not depend on us.

Details on staking are still being finalized.

I'm not understanding the decentralized gateway feature.

Can you provide an indepth explanation of how this is better than OL (in terms of securing my UIA BTC) and OBITS (as an investment, how are the 50% profit share tracked and transparent? I'm seeing no details on this)

darksidejungle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:47:46 AM

Hi, I've been getting shares on the pool quite regularly, but not received any for a while now, and there's a message on the pool saying "We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP." Will these share be credited when the issue is resolved? Thanks for your help and I will be joining slack shortly.

True to your word my shares and hashrate were safe. All sorted, thanks.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:18:21 AM

Do we need to keep the wallet open?

Are trading commissions already being paid to BCO holders?

If so, the only thing we need to do is to have BCO in the wallet correct?

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

https://crypto-bridge.org/#faq

Profit staking is still in development - it's still in beta stage.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

https://crypto-bridge.org/#faq

Profit staking is still in development - it's still in beta stage.

Not asking about staking.

From OP:

"50% of all profits from the decentralized exchange are distributed to BridgeCoin owners"

Are trading commissions being distributed?

CryptoBridge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

No, staking (=distribution trading commissions to BCO holders) is in development. It's the same thing, there is no "classic" POS-style staking in BCO.

Swinging Phallus

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

No, staking (=distribution trading commissions to BCO holders) is in development. It's the same thing, there is no "classic" POS-style staking in BCO.

I feel like I was misunderstood, I said "profit" staking, Not necessarily "proof of stake" but from what I know you need to set BCO aside to claim that 50% is that right?
cryptur

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

As for solo  prob wouldn't try,  hash is too high. For context, its a third of litecoin hashrate currently. You will need multiple asics to find a block.

this is not true the hash rate is 100 x smaller than ltc

27.000.000 MHS  on LTC vs 200.000 MHS on BCO
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:57:52 PM

BCO is a long term holds if you're looking for some passive income, currently in beta stage and with virtually 0 volume. but as we know, things change extremely fast in this field!

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

OpenLedger is running a centralized gateway on top of a decentralized exchange (bitshares). If the people behind OpenLedger disappear, your tokens are worthless because you cannot withdraw them.

In contrast with the OpenLedger situation, you're not screwed when the CryptoBridge developers disappear. The federated gateway network will be run by more than a dozen independent gateway operators located throughout the world. They're all responsible for depositing & withdrawal the UIAs and have to co-sign each transaction on both the individual blockchain as well as the UIA issue-transactions. Due to this, it is not possible for a gateway operator to run with the funds as he'd need the signature of the super majority of the other gateway operators. In this setup, even if the CryptoBridge devs disappear, you can still trade & withdraw your funds as the operation of the exchange and gateways do not depend on us.

Can you provide an indepth explanation of how this is better than OL (in terms of securing my UIA BTC) and OBITS (as an investment, how are the 50% profit share tracked and transparent? I'm seeing no details on this)

Thanks, but is this already in action, or still just planned?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:47:48 AM

As for solo  prob wouldn't try,  hash is too high. For context, its a third of litecoin hashrate currently. You will need multiple asics to find a block.

this is not true the hash rate is 100 x smaller than ltc

27.000.000 MHS  on LTC vs 200.000 MHS on BCO

Yes you are correct, me getting too excited. At the time BCO was over 400G vs what I thought was 1200G. But that was 12000 and data from late August. So even by that it's 30x.
Good pick up, I'll be more careful with comparisons next time. I was amazed at the time.
Yoyo76

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:41:14 AM

I love this project and love their exchange, but worried about the marketing. There is already a strong competitor out of Singapore, COSS. While their exchange is not ready for prime time yet like Cryptobridge is. They are doing weekly payouts in multiple coins which will get them lots of attention while Cryptobridge pays out slower and Coss will have months of payouts before the first Cryptobridge payout. Coss is also adding new hot coins ignored by the big exchanges. I don't want Cryptobridge to lose the first mover advantage to a Johnny come lately. But so far the developers haven't disappointed, so I hope they will consider the importance of getting payouts started for the marketing effects. This remains one of my favorite projects.

..but the reason COSS was able to pump out such an extraordinary exchange so quickly was because of their ICO. Cryptobridge was built by an anonymous and international group developers with no ICO or premine. The project is incredibly sincere. COSS may be leading the forefront at the moment but it wont take long for BCO to catch up and even surpass them in my opinion.

Kucoin is better Coss still trying to find way to distribute Kucoin is 90% profit sharing
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

Kucoin is better Coss still trying to find way to distribute Kucoin is 90% profit sharing

Apples and oranges, Kucoin is centralized. Sure it may have a more enticing ROI, but in the long term centralized exchanges may have some serious repercussions in the future. We are already seeing Bittrex kissing the SEC by the feet and indulging in shady activities with the markets.
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

is the beta open for testing now?

decentralized exchanges are going to be big in the near future. current 1st gen exchanges are getting clogged

https://crypto-bridge.org/
CryptoBridge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

Thanks, but is this already in action, or still just planned?

Federated gateway network is currently in development. It's highly complex.

the__searcher

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:57:44 AM

Where do I get support ?

You support email bounces

emails to support @ crypto-bridge.org does not deliver and bounces back
Grovesy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

I'm unable to create an account on the exchange, it says
Code:
Failed to create account: [i]account name[/i] - insufficient

It let me create a wallet which I can lock and unlock, but I can't do anything else with it!!!

Is there some magic sauce needed or what?
CryptoBridge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Try again to register an account, should work now. Support is available in Slack during weekdays

willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:12:12 PM

What is the coin listing fee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: