Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcteryx is harassing  (Read 956 times)
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

I am not amused by him posting my e-mail address. However, I will not sink to his level and will keep his PayPal e-mail address for myself.
This is why you don't deal with random children such as OP. I am not sure whether this qualifies under *doxxing*. If it does, then this should get removed as this is a clear case of doxxing only to troll.

Would be appreciated if it could be removed though.
Send a PM to hilariousandco and see what he says.

Okay extortionist. Roll Eyes
You posting on other people's threads is considered trolling.

SO YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL HERE! Tongue

You should mind your own thread that someone has created about you and I am glad you got kicked off the DT trust fellowship group less than a week ago.

You wholely DESERVED THAT!

Someone like you who has a power trip should not be in a position of holding access to a DT member account.

You are a vile piece of trash just like these two who have comprised this account which infact I do not care to use any longer.

Goodbye you assholes and you too  LAUDA YOU VERMIN!

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FxR (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Take back what's yours

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

I am not amused by him posting my e-mail address. However, I will not sink to his level and will keep his PayPal e-mail address for myself.
This is why you don't deal with random children such as OP. I am not sure whether this qualifies under *doxxing*. If it does, then this should get removed as this is a clear case of doxxing only to troll.

Okay extortionist. Roll Eyes
You posting on other people's threads is considered trolling.

SO YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL HERE! Tongue

You should mind your own thread that someone has created about you and I am glad you got kicked off the DT trust fellowship group less than a week ago.

You wholely DESERVED THAT!

Someone like you who has a power trip should not be in a position of holding access to a DT member account.

You are a vile piece of trash just like these two who have comprised this account which infact I do not care to use any longer.

Goodbye you assholes and you too  LAUDA YOU VERMIN!

I'll ask you nicely one more time, because you were always friendly to me up until the point this crazy mess started happening.
Please remove my e-mail address from the post.

Thank you.

<3
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

Done that now. PMed the accused person for a kind removal as well, but he sent me a message that ends with fuck you and he blames me for ruining his account.

What do you expect when you butcher someones reputation on a fucking public forum?
People will play nice with you?
If you think that then you are a fucking idiot. Roll Eyes And I can not help you in coming to this realization.
You will get fucking everything that is coming too you.

p.s: Out of some discourse I will remove a bit of the email address.
Just because I made some bitcoin just now and am in a good mood for the time being. Cheesy

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Done that now. PMed the accused person for a kind removal as well, but he sent me a message that ends with fuck you and he blames me for ruining his account.

What do you expect when you butcher someones reputation on a fucking public forum?
People will play nice with you?
If you think that then you are a fucking idiot. Roll Eyes And I can not help you in coming to this realization.
You will get fucking everything that is coming too you.

p.s: Out of some discourse I will remove a bit of the email address.
Just because I made some bitcoin just now and am in a good mood for the time being. Cheesy

Thank you for doing that. I really appreciate it. Again, I never meant to ruin your reputation in any way. As I said, you did help me get the Digital Ocean working and all that. However, that PM you sent me about compensation didn't make me happy either because (as I said earlier) I never wanted any of this to happen.

Once again, thank you for removing the e-mail address (partly).

<3
FxR (OP)

Take back what's yours

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

Locked the thread to prevent this from getting out of hand any further.

<3
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: