Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do now?  (Read 5289 times)
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

Do you think we should buy altcoins now when it is dropping or just wait until it recover back? Also which coin has the most potential nowadays?
It's up to you if you buy altcoins or not in this dropping of price. There are always increasing of prices on every coin in the right time even its even it is dropping. But for me, I will buy altcoin after august 1 because I don't know exactly of what will happen in that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Do you think we should buy altcoins now when it is dropping or just wait until it recover back? Also which coin has the most potential nowadays?
It's up to you if you buy altcoins or not in this dropping of price. There are always increasing of prices on every coin in the right time even its even it is dropping. But for me, I will buy altcoin after august 1 because I don't know exactly of what will happen in that time.

BIP91 is pretty much guaranteed to lock in now. If you haven't bought already, I'd buy now.
Thrills

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

if you are looking now inside the trade exchange you will notice that most of the coin are moving up as they are trying to recover back
maybe if you want to have instant profits or just want a day trade go with the ride. good luck

Altcoin price is dropping so I think this is the best time to buy values. We can avail altcoins in low prices and then just wait for the price to get high again,it will surely go up in due time.

#eventually
styca

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

BIP91 is pretty much guaranteed to lock in now. If you haven't bought already, I'd buy now.

https://www.xbt.eu/

Pretty much no-one is holding out now. BIP91 is getting locked in this period, in the next 50 blocks or so.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

buy altcoin now because price altcoin is down. this is a good chance for buy altcoin. Buy now and hold until the price improves.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Pretty much no-one is holding out now. BIP91 is getting locked in this period, in the next 50 blocks or so.

Lucky thing too, the whole cryptomarket is going to skyrocket on the back of this. Don't forget that whats good for bitcoin is good for altcoins due to the market pairs almost always being done with bitcoin.
styca

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:20:09 PM

Lucky thing too, the whole cryptomarket is going to skyrocket on the back of this. Don't forget that whats good for bitcoin is good for altcoins due to the market pairs almost always being done with bitcoin.

Exactly. I'm worried for the people who are still saying they're not buying back in until August.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

The calm before the storm. August 1. It is necessary to wait until the market is still pending. But, it's not spontaneous. There is a preparation for something. Perhaps, the big players are playing. Lower, buy, then raise even higher .... Perhaps.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

Like all investments, it really depends on your goals and timeline.

Speculation and manipulation will continue to cause fluctuations in price including spikes and crashes; however, digital currency is part of the future and we are only on the cusp.  As adoption and education increases in this space, consolidation will occur and the most popular cryptocurrencies will hold the most value.  Cryptocurrency has a strong future.  Depending on your investment timeline, current prices can be an expensive or cheap price.  (For example, Bitcoin at $2,600)  Five months from now, no one knows.  Five years from now, $2,600 will be considered very cheap.

In the short term, I'd recommend holding off on investments until after 8/1 to see how the market reacts to the Bitcoin hard fork issue.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

of course, I will take advantage of this rare thing. I would certainly buy it because if just wait until all back to normal, have ascertained the price will increase and it is hard to touch the lowest rates again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

Buying coins while they're dropping and selling those while pump happening is the best strategy for me. This is very simple but it's hard for you to control your emotions while doing this.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

We should hold.
I would do the same thing if I was holding any Altcoins. If you sell now then you would just lose a bunch of coins just so you can cash the money out and you’re more than likely to spend that money on another coin that will do the same thing.
Most Altcoins receive a pump every so often so I would suggest that you guys try to hold onto what you have because if you let it go then you will lose it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:44:52 AM

I think the time is a bit late. Not really late, but a week or so ago, the prices of alts and bitcoin itself was very very cheap. The most perfect time for buying was when everything you see in the chart are red. That was the most juicy time. This time, it has already recovered. Well, bitcoin has. The alts will definitely follow afterwards. But still very attractive as the prospect is very optimistic.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Buying coins while they're dropping and selling those while pump happening is the best strategy for me. This is very simple but it's hard for you to control your emotions while doing this.

It's a good strategy but at which point do you decide to sell or to buy? If the price of the coin drops after a long pump or...?
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

Buy when coin prices are low and sell at high coin prices. Dn keep your coin partially inside your wallet

cryptoyug

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:10:49 AM

Don't worry. Market will go up again. just go with standard coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: