Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with bitcoind  (Read 366 times)
syriven (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:26:51 AM

A while ago, I got bitcoind running on my server. I happily used it for a while, writing simple php scripts to experiment and become familiar with its operation. This was all on testnet.

I recently decided I wanted to start bitcoind from scratch. It turns out that I only kind of know what I'm doing. I deleted everything in .bitcoin and put a fresh copy of bitcoind in there. For a while, when I tried to run it through using ssh, it would tell me something along the lines of "Error while loading shared libraries: [some library]". I'd copy/paste the exact text, but now it won't even give me that anymore. When I try to run it now, it just gives me a segmentation fault.

I'm not really sure what to do, here. I'm not very familiar with Linux or ssh, and that could very well be how I got into this mess. Any help would be appreciated. If you guys need any more information, just ask me.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: