Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Hacking Services: Cheap Flights, Cars, Hotels  (Read 1261 times)
travelhack (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:30:45 AM

I have spent more than a decade in the trenches as a professional travel agent. I want to make cash on the side, so I would like to offer my services here. I could be your travel hacking agent!

Are you seeking a one way flight in the United States or even an adventure all around the world? No problem! I will accept any requests: from tiny town to big city, an journey around the globe, or get you to Europe ASAP. No problem; I can get you there.

All you need to do is send me the information for the trip you want and let me know what the cheapest air fare is that you have found so far.

The details you send me should include all possible departure and arrival cities, your date ranges, if you need to check baggage, and any limitations you have for airlines.
For cars: dates, locations, and type of car you want.
For hotels: location, dates, and quality (how nice of a place do you require for this trip?).

I will reply with an option that meets the needs you listed, along with a fee for the itinerary and booking information. This fee will never be less than equivalent $10, and never more than 25% of the savings I find. If you like what I send, then you accept and pay me in bitcoin. If I do not have anything useful, I tell you sorry and we both move on with our lives. If you think you already know what you are doing, this could simply be useful as a confirmation you have not missed something that is available.

This arrangement is ideal for people who like to bend the rules without breaking the law. In all cases you will perform your own bookings. I will not be buying your tickets or accepting money for your tickets. This is strictly you paying me to give you information on how you can get what you need at a significant discount.

Here are some examples of fares that are currently available: a one-way from New York to Chile for $250; a round trip from Los Angeles to Tokyo for $500; Business Class round trip across the Atlantic $1k. As for getting from a small, podunk town to a big city? Much cheaper than you would expect.

Message me for further information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:25:31 AM

This arrangement is ideal for people who like to bend the rules without breaking the law

Does that mean something like buying two one-way trips with a layover in the desired destination but then not continuing on the last leg of each trip?

I don't have any immediate travel needs so I won't waste your time with a request, but if you have any recent trips like to a commonly requested destination where you've already done the research and could share that here I think it would be interesting.  I'ld like to see how that compares to what I'ld find if I were to try to do that search myself.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

travelhack (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:44:25 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 06:17:31 PM by travelhack

Does that mean something like buying two one-way trips with a layover in the desired destination but then not continuing on the last leg of each trip?

I don't have any immediate travel needs so I won't waste your time with a request, but if you have any recent trips like to a commonly requested destination where you've already done the research and could share that here I think it would be interesting.  I'ld like to see how that compares to what I'ld find if I were to try to do that search myself.

That is one area of my expertise, known as "hidden city ticketing." I have already posted current quotes that are suitable for comparison. Here are a few more examples with specific dates:

- A round trip ticket from New York City to Papeete, French Polynesia for $1400. It's a one-stop flight that departs April 30 and returns May 12.
- Car Rental from Newark International Airport. May 10 to 11. $20 for a 4-door car. The price includes taxes, fees, and unlimited miles.
- For a five-star hotel (as defined by Expedia), located in London's Soho-Bloomsbury area. May 19-20, for $98.

If you are able to find these rates on your own, you would probably not benefit from my services. 
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:05:19 AM

I have recently used this service, and I was really happy with it.

Travelhack is responsive, knowledgeable and very professional.  He was able to help me get a flight from a nearby city, at a significant discount (best I could find was in the $1000 range, but he got me a flight around $800) relatively last minute, with a minimum of inconvenience.  In addition, he was able to help me select an airline loyalty program which will be the most beneficial to me, based on how and when I tend to fly, as well as the favorable nature of that particular points program.

Will definitely be using his services again.

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: