Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Currently, Trading is the best waay to increase your bitcoin.  (Read 4042 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:26:17 AM

For me, trading is definitely the best way to increase my bitcoin. You just need to choose a quality coin to buy, wait for it to hit rock bottom, and only sell when the price is well over what you purchased it for. I usually buy ETH when it hits rock bottom and sell it after I've made a modest profit. Using Coindera to send me SMS alerts when an alt coin price goes up or down really helps.
Sir, i tried to open coindera's website from google but it didnt show up properly like all the images and templates are broken.
And I want to ask if this features from coindera is free to use or paid, and how to make it to sends SMS alerts to us when an alt coin price goes up or down?

Anyway I really like trading because of the great opportunity it has to multiply my money and I really hope this thing can make a big profit for me.
But still, the best will always be something that can only be determined by our own and I have chosen trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.
Trading is the most legit and best source for earning more bitcoins.It could be even started with a small amount.We just need to know some basics and have some experience for successful trading.By doing our own research and finding the under valued coin,we could minimize our losses to some extent.

JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

I have been trading lately, from my experience in trading both in commodities, binary options and forex, I don't make the kind of money I do make from bitcoin, altcoins flipping. I see trading now as the best way to increase my bitcoin.
Tradinh is a good way to increase btc, this is probably true. But trading is still quite risky, I think everyone understands this. There is also a way to increase your btc number, probably a lot of people have done. That is joining the campaign and then can sell the altcas to btc.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Tradinh is a good way to increase btc, this is probably true. But trading is still quite risky, I think everyone understands this. There is also a way to increase your btc number, probably a lot of people have done. That is joining the campaign and then can sell the altcas to btc.
As stated trading is the best way by which one can make a better earning, though it has got the increased risk involved into it. Every user cannot be a successful trader, just because of the strategies and because of the capital investment and the different trading website accessibility.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

As stated trading is the best way by which one can make a better earning, though it has got the increased risk involved into it. Every user cannot be a successful trader, just because of the strategies and because of the capital investment and the different trading website accessibility.
It will be still depends if what altcoin you are investing if you are not wise you will lose.. always choose altcoin that can stay for long or in altcoin rankings..  because mostly altcoin are staying long in coinmarketcap rankings..
And people who are success in trading those who can invest a large amount of money.. its a normal that you are experience of loses when investing in altcoin it is a part of the trading game but behind to your lose you can learn a lot of things that you can use in the future..

For now i can say not only trading is our source to increase the amount of your bitcoin if you know about CPA this is another source of earnings if you know how to promote your own offer or niche and you can earn a massive bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███