Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTübopolis' Bruno Kucinskas's Proof of Burn SCAM  (Read 1103 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:43:14 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 07:24:52 AM by cyberpinoy

Be sure to always have all the info on people who try to start ICOS, Gleb gamow has literally stolen money from new user in the past. What did he do with the money he stole from this new user, HE WENT TO A BITCOIN CONFERENCE WITH IT. He had someone else pay for his theft so the user would not take the case to the police (his friend that paid the money that he stole by the way was arrested by a federal agency and his lawyer wife needed help getting him out of the situation which if I remember correctly i think he got away on a technicality and we all know what that means) But then took him more than 2 years to pay back his debt. Just think  on that and think to yourself how long will it take him to pay you back if you cant take him to court when he steals from you.

My question has always been if he had the funds to pay the user back, why did he choose to go to a bitcoin conference instead of just paying the guy back. it wasnt his money, he had plenty of chances to pay the guy back but he chose not to give it back. He had is criminal friend pay for it (probably with opther stolen funds as he too was arrested) and then it took him over 2 years to pay his friend back as well. If he was any kind of a good person as he espouses to be as he garners YOUR money and trust, ask him why didnt you just pay the guy his money when you had it.

Oh and before he mentions it my red trust is from him and his friends, my thread will show you how many alt accounts this man had up until about a year or 2 ago, (which means he has more now) and a lot of my red trust is from him and his friends, as well as his green trust is from him and his friends. Dont trust the trust ratings in this shit forum its not accurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: