Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:58:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 72536 times)
scryptenthusiast

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:08:10 PM

FIND NEW YORK COIN AT 2018 THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NEW YORK CITY

Why NYC?

NO NETWORK FEES
= FREE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS
= USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL

NYC ADDED TO COINOMI THIS MONTH!

#1 altcoin wallet (2017)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mrilevi/the-top-5-best-altcoin-wallets-an-overview

Ticket: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/872306

Yes, NYC is in our integration process and should be available soon. Stay tuned to our social media sites for an announcement.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

NYC ATM's coming to all 5 boroughs January 2018.
Easy, simple, convenient access to NewYorkCoin
NO CASH. BTC ONLY.
ATM PRICE:
1 NYC = B 0.00000100

SEEKING DEV TO CREATE ELECTRUM & ANDROID WALLET FOR NYCOIN. 25m NYC BOUNTY each!

Do you support cryptocurrency? Do you support mainstream adoption?

PLEASE DONATE to the GRAND OPENING of THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan.

HELP US to open an Informational Center in the financial capital of the world.

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SINCE 2014

NO NETWORK FEES

USABLE 30-SECOND TRANSACTIONS

NO PRE-MINE, NO ICO, NO HOLDBACKS

FAIR LAUNCH, TRUE CRYPTO

MEET NEW YORK COIN

NewYorkCoin will be attending the 2018 THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City. FIND NEW YORK COIN - say the secret message, "I Love New York Coin!", and receive FREE NYC. Come find us, you'll be able to see us from a block away - we're really going to stand out!  Wink

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!
nycoin.net
5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN
30-second transaction confirmations
Proven Blockchain since March 6, 2014

NYC is digital worldwide currency. Currency of the internet. Fast, safe and convenient. NEW YORK COIN is ideal for daily time-sensitive payments.

DECENTRALIZED WORLDWIDE TRANSACTIONS

ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO ALL 5 BOROUGHS OF NEW YORK CITY IN JANUARY!

NewYorkCoin now has 18 businesses in New York City supporting NewYorkCoin! If you live in New York or know someone in New York City, have them snap a pic and post it here to receive 10,000 NYC free.

NEW YORK COIN WEBSITE nycoin.net

NYC block explorer http://nyc-block.mypool.club

ORIGINAL 2014 NYC CODE (unmodified since launch)
https://www.github.com/nycoin/nycoin

https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin/commit/cf4b0928dd7c1a7a9518eae6c06adef9f537f35f

NYC WINDOWS WALLET
http://www.nycoin.net/download/newyorkc-qt.exe

NYC Wallet Configuration:

newyorkc.conf

rpcuser=nycuser
rpcpassword=somepass
rpcport=18823
addnode=76.95.178.229:17020
addnode=82.200.205.30:17020
addnode=163.172.222.175:17020
addnode=5.101.122.184:17020
addnode=213.239.211.229:17020
addnode=188.40.78.31:17020
addnode=120.77.149.118:22556
addnode=118.123.245.243:22556

FIND NEW YORK COIN at 2018 Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City!

MEET NEW YORK COIN

BITCOIN... FOR NEW YORKER'S!

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SINCE 2014

FASTER CONFIRMATIONS THAN BITCOIN & LITECOIN

30-SECOND EXPRESS TRANSACTION CONFIRMATIONS ENABLE REAL WORLD DAILY USE

COIN STATS:

NEW YORK COIN (NYC)

Launch date: March 6th, 2014
(Fair launch, No pre-mine, Block explorer)
Current coins: 130 Billion (similar to Dogecoin)
Block time: every 30 seconds
Block reward: 10,000 NYC

***UPDATE***
THE NEW YORK COIN COMMUNITY IS CONSIDERING IMPLEMENTING A FORK THAT WILL
PERMANENTLY REDUCE BLOCK REWARDS TO 1,000 NYC AND CAP LIFETIME MAX COIN SUPPLY AT 150 BILLION. CONSENSUS REQUIRED.

COINOMI addition in December 2017.

CHEAPIES are quickly vanishing!!!

NYC/USD has only $2,000 remaining under a satoshi...

NYC/ETH has a bit over $20,000 remaining under a satoshi...

THEN THEY'RE GONE FOREVER.

GRAB THOSE CHEAPIES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

NYC/ETH at Yobit!

Sincerely,

NEW YORK COIN (NYC)
nycoin.net

NewYorkCoin (NYC) had a very similar beginning to it's older brother bitcoin in that the original developer of NewYorkCoin github nycoin/nycoin literally disappeared at launch. NYC is the only other true cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin that has an unknown developer that disappeared at launch, whose identity remains unknown to date and has never been heard from since launching coin. The original github account for NewYorkCoin has never been modified since creation. The original 'nycoin' code is open-source and viewable to the public at github code repository. NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a completely fair launch coin with no pre-mine or holdbacks, easy low difficulty mining and no network fees to send and receive lightning-fast transactions.

Here is the full story of NewYorkCoin.

NewYorkCoin launched on March 6th, 2014. Original developer has never communicated with anyone (to my knowledge) since NewYorkCoin was launched with minimum fanfare. Only 1 tweet (https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoin), 2 facebook posts (https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkCoin-586472044777456/) and 12 posts on bitcointalk forum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499842.0) in original "New York Coin LAUNCHED" announcement forum with last activity being March 7th, 2014. NYC was launched at a time when New York regulators were going hard after bitcoin startups and prosecuting the founder of Bit-Instant. NYC launched one of the most usable cryptocurrencies available with NO NETWORK FEES (tired of Bitcoin's high fees?), 30-second confirmations (using KGW which quickens that confirmation time as mining hash is increasing!), easy low difficulty mining (7 gh/s from virtually nothing brings difficulty up to about 100 temporarily), fair launch (initial blocks are all viewable on NYC explorer), scrypt proof-of-work. Sound good? Almost too good to be true! Early miners noticed these amazing specs as well and a small worldwide group of NYC supporters have loyally kept the newyorkc network processing transactions steadily for almost 4 years now.

I created the website newyorkco.in after no responses from numerous original developer contact attempts, no updating to original nycoin.net website or social media accounts, no posts on bitcointalk forum, NOTHING ever again from original NYC developer. I started facebook and twitter for NewYorkCoin after originals went dormant with no activity. Another early NYC miner started Coinsprofit mining pool which was the original official mining pool for NewYorkCoin. The original website (which actually incorrectly listed max coin supply at 10B NYC) was never updated and stayed original until hosting expired. Eventually the domain name expired as well and re-entered domain registry. Having family obligations, I stepped away from NewYorkCoin for a while. Newyorkco.in eventually expired and was re-registered by an unrelated party to this project. A small group of dedicated miners kept her torch lit in my absence and the network performed exactly as it should have. Processing transactions every 30-seconds without fail for 3+ years now.

A very small crypto-exchange (Coingather) listed it and mined it as well. That exchange has since disappeared from existence. The original paper wallet website disappeared. The mining pools that originally supported NYC have since disappeared. Many of the original posters and supporters from 3+ years ago from bitcointalk forum have disappeared as well. Likely THE VAST MAJORITY of NewYorkCoin listed as "Circulating Supply" have disappeared too! I would guess that LESS THAN 1/2 actually remain in existance. IF that many! Files get deleted, computers get replaced, backup usb drives get lost or written over. Especially for a coin that had no liquidity and virtually no value for years. Or even a website. Which has been the story of NYC for the past couple of years. I registered nycoin.net in the summer of 2017 and sent out the alarm for NYC supporters on bitcointalk forum. NYC supporters answered the call and added nodes, got 2 mining pools up and running, created a working block explorer for NYC, we refreshed her image and here we are.

NYC is and always will be an ORIGINAL TRUE CRYPTOCURRENCY. Coinmarketcap, Github, block explorer, core wallet. THE REAL DEAL. And an original with a hip image representing THE FAST PACE of the financial capital of the world. Offering worldwide lightning-fast transactions with no fees. Named after the one and only NYC! And just as usable in Berlin or Tokyo or San Francisco as it is in New York City! NYC is simply more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is much faster to send/receive/confirm transactions. NYC is cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use newyorkc network! And NYC has a proven blockchain - churning out transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimum support.

YOU HAVE FOUND A WINNER!

For some odd reason, not likely associated with any of the benefits listed above (well... maybe), there appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC stuck in a nauseating holding pattern of $0.00001-$0.0001. Never seeming to be able to gain any footing. Just Up and down. Up and down. This can psychologically frustrate ANY INVESTOR! This is accomplished by creating "sell walls" using sub-markets. NYC/USD is sold starting at $0.00002 (but not much remains) while NYC/ETH is sold starting at $0.000025 (not much left there either!) and the primary market NYC/BTC is sold starting at $0.00017 (as of this writing). The people buying in NYC/BTC market obviously pushes up the AVERAGE price (which is what's listed everywhere) and shows NYC yo-yo'ing back and forth between low submarket price $0.00002 and high primary market price $0.00017. Why are these sellers stacking NYC and selling against ETH and USD and DOGE at $0.00002-ish when buyers are obviously willing to pay a satoshi? It's done to FRUSTRATE SUPPORTERS. And hope you walk away!

COINOMI is adding NYC this month to their robust platform. That in itself will introduce NewYorkCoin for the very first time to hundreds of thousands of crypto users, investors and enthusiasts. I think they will like what they see! Bitcoinj (java library) is being created by Coinomi devs for NYC as you read this. Once completed this newyorkcj java library will allow NYC to be immediately implemented onto BITTELLER ATM's (any other ATM maufacturers supporting scrypt altcoins as well). NYC ATM's will be sitting right next to BITCOIN ATM's in NEW YORK CITY (all 5 boroughs) by the end of January. This will enable VERY SIMPLE, VERY CONVENIENT ACCESS to NYC in the City of roughly 10,000,000 people (with a GDP of $1.25 TRILLION) that bears its name.

Our goal for 2018 is to open THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan. Initially it may only be a short-term "pop-up" lease but hopefully it will be permanent! If you would like to help fulfill this goal for NewYorkCoin, please donate BTC at address listed below. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER will be an informational center chronicling the history of NewYorkCoin, raising awareness for NYC and other major cryptos and educating the general public of the numerous benefits of using digital currencies. An NYC ATM, BTC ATM and a small gift shop are also planned to help offset rent and payroll (rent is $12,000/mo for the "coziest" of places). But it will be well worth the cost! For NewYorkCoin awareness AND cryptocurrency expansion in general. Don't forget, NYC is a usable cryptocurrency. USABLE AT THE RETAIL LEVEL.

If you like the story of NewYorkCoin, if you can see the future potential of NewYorkCoin, if this one sounds usable (which is quite an important feature of money) - BUY BUY BUY the "cheapies". CLEAR THEM ALL OUT!!! Help NYC improve liquidity and get rid of all NYC in sub-satoshi markets (NYC/ETH, NYC/USD, NYC/DOGE) established to keep NYC price stuck bouncing back and forth in this ridiculous sub-satoshi range. HELP FREE NEW YORK COIN! NYC will reward you in fold! Once awareness is raised, buyers will storm in and you will be astonished how high NYC goes.

SUPPORT NYC!

DONATE BTC: 1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

FOR ANYONE USING ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE GIVING FALSE POSITIVES

PLEASE CHECK GOOGLE SAFE BROWSING:

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=www.nycoin.net

NEW YORK COIN (NYC)     Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!
FASTER THAN LITECOIN    nycoin.net     SINCE 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
lupanar

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:12:04 PM

I Love New York Coin!

Where I can download the wallet to recieve airdrop?  Wink

MIROCANA.COM | ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING
pre-sale: 09.10 + AI-powered management of your Poloniex account
mirocana.com/token-sale | FB | BitcoinTalk | Telegram | Twitter | White Paper
maskeffec

Activity: 378

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

wallet deskop ?

▄▄█▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀ ▀▀██▄▄
     ▄▄██▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄
 ▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██▄▄
██▌     ▄▄██▄▄    ▀▀        ▐██
█▀▀██▄██████████        ▄▄██▀▀█
█    ███████▀▀      ▄▄██▀▀    █
█    ████████▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀        █
█    ██████  ▀▀█▀▀            █
█    ██████    █              █
█▄▄  ██████    █            ▄▄█
 ▀▀████████    █        ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀████    █    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄██▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IMMLA 
██
█▌

█▌
██

FIRST INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS APPLICATION
[Telegram (EN - RU)] ~ [Bitcointalk] ~ [Medium] ~ [Reddit] ~ [Twitter] ~ [Facebook] ~ [Github]
██
▐█

▐█
██

ICO

From .SEP 15TH 2017.

. To    .OCT 15TH 2017.
vozphongtom

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

anyone give new york coin or not ? i sent pm but i did not received it , not yet I Love New York Coin , this is coin nyc grow 94000% /day. june !

scryptenthusiast

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

You have to FIND NEW YORK COIN at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City to receive free NYC. This is NOT an "airdrop". It's a "boots-on-the-ground" rescue mission  Grin

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 574

TokenPay.com | TOKEN SALE Dec 7th

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:18:14 PM

What exchange do this New York coin exist or any available online and desktop wallets?...

olkah

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

I Love New York Coin!

Where I can download the wallet to recieve airdrop?!!!! Smiley
maskeffec

Activity: 378

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

You have to FIND NEW YORK COIN at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City to receive free NYC. This is NOT an "airdrop". It's a "boots-on-the-ground" rescue mission  Grin
too complicated  Cheesy

▄▄█▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀ ▀▀██▄▄
     ▄▄██▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄
 ▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██▄▄
██▌     ▄▄██▄▄    ▀▀        ▐██
█▀▀██▄██████████        ▄▄██▀▀█
█    ███████▀▀      ▄▄██▀▀    █
█    ████████▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀        █
█    ██████  ▀▀█▀▀            █
█▄▄  ██████    █            ▄▄█
 ▀▀████████    █        ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀████    █    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄██▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IMMLA 
██
█▌

█▌
██

FIRST INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS APPLICATION
[Telegram (EN - RU)] ~ [Bitcointalk] ~ [Medium] ~ [Reddit] ~ [Twitter] ~ [Facebook] ~ [Github]
██
▐█

▐█
██

ICO

From .SEP 15TH 2017.

. To    .OCT 15TH 2017.
lupanar

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

How mystery... Can 100k NYC find me and my wallet address but not I ?  Cheesy

Vaniaayu

Activity: 129

http://imgur.com/8mfRsH4

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

You make me laugh, you are not in order to reply to this post, you who want new york coins must be present in the parade described above, then you say "I love newyork coin". Come on friends do not make me laugh with this. I'll see is there still someone who will comment "I love newyork coin" under me.

Vaniaayu

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

OMG it's like I saw comedy on tv, I can not stop laughing for it. I can not seem to explain this anymore, I hope everyone who sees this first to read it. Oh .... you make me very happy. Thanks for that

scryptenthusiast

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

I Love NEW YORK COIN too!

hana gonzales

Activity: 91

PoSToken

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

FIND NEW YORK COIN

Get 100,000 FREE NewYorkCoin !

NewYorkCoin will be at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City. FIND NEW YORK COIN - say the secret message, "I Love New York Coin!", and receive 100,000 FREE NYC on the spot. Come find us, you'll be able to see us from a block away - we're really going to stand out!  Wink

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!
nycoin.net
FASTER THAN LITECOIN
Rest In Peace English  Grin Cheesy , the peoples just say "I LOVE NEWYORK COIN". They do not read carefully  Cheesy Cheesy
What about me who does not live in newyork? Is there another give away?

Vaniaayu

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

I Love NEW YORK COIN too!
I LOVE NEW YORK COIN soo much, there is no one else on earth who love the new york coin more than me. I'm the greatest fans

Dlugina23

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

I Love New York Coin!

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
lupanar

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:39:14 PM

I'm too not from NY so can I participate just walking in NY by using google maps?  Cheesy Just tell me the address where I need to be to say magic words  Cheesy

gorokill

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

100,000 FREE NYC
total coin dev ?
detail coin ?
Vaniaayu

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

I LOVE NEW YORK COIN SO MUCH more than another,
I send my address by pm dev, thank you for the coin

sxafir

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:46:09 PM

I love New York Coin!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain
arakosta

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Did you guys not read past the second sentence? You have to be at the parade to get the coins.
I also wanted to mention that your website looks pretty awful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.