Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141001 times)
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

In fairness it may be that he set the payout limits to high. Might want to ask him/her what the payout level is? There is no way I saw to see how many coins you have earned on that pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

Worker Stats should show it. There are a few api's on top of page as well. If someone is placing 600 mhs and another is running 0.2 mhs, how many coins will 0.2 mhs get? Not many.

Somebody has been renting scrypt mining super-hashpower and NYC network is loving it! Thank you for running the test for us  Kiss

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

FROM NYC DEVELOPER:

newyorkc.conf
rpcuser=nycuser
rpcpassword=somepass
rpcport=18823
addnode=107.155.190.222
addnode=188.138.84.235

For the new version however, the file needs to be named 'newyorkcoin.conf'
For solo-mining, must specify:
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Did you try the above settings for solo on new?

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

PLEASE HELP - ALL NYC SUPPORTERS

The NYC faucet got hacked and sacked a few days ago so we will discontinue. The donors can be reimbursed for their donations that were stolen by emailing NYC FOUNDATION. This is apparently reason nobody uses faucets anymore  Undecided

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANY COIN LOSS/INVALIDATION/SEND/RECEIVE PROBLEMS OR LOSS WITH NEWLY UPDATED WALLET?

The only issues I'm aware of are solo-mining which should work properly using dev instructions in post above

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

NEW YORK COIN IS GETTING NOTICED!

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION was given notice by hosting provider that nycoin.net has received notice from Macy*s legal department that copyrighted materials were in use which violated their intellectual property rights. 48 hour notice was given to remedy this violation. NYC FOUNDATION has immediately complied and has voluntarily taken the extra step of removing all references to "Macy*s" along with removing all images in violation of copyright laws

If you find any of these images after today please notify nycoinfoundation@gmail.com immediately. On the bright side, NewYorkCoin is getting noticed by the big boys in New York City  Wink

JOAC

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

What we're the supposed copyrighted materials, that they were speaking of, if I might ask? Like a for instance, example.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp
Npks

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:49:51 AM

PLEASE HELP - ALL NYC SUPPORTERS

The NYC faucet got hacked and sacked a few days ago so we will discontinue. The donors can be reimbursed for their donations that were stolen by emailing NYC FOUNDATION. This is apparently reason nobody uses faucets anymore  Undecided

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANY COIN LOSS/INVALIDATION/SEND/RECEIVE PROBLEMS OR LOSS WITH NEWLY UPDATED WALLET?

The only issues I'm aware of are solo-mining which should work properly using dev instructions in post above

I understand and I don't want my donation! Thank you for communicating!

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:50:08 AM

Hey team, join NYC Slack Group and let's continue to build NYC community.  Let's continue to make NYC great!!!   Wink

https://join.slack.com/t/newyorkcoindev/shared_invite/MjIwMzE5MzA1MTY5LTE1MDE2MzMxNzMtN2MxODZjMGI5OA

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:50:41 AM

What we're the supposed copyrighted materials, that they were speaking of, if I might ask? Like a for instance, example.

Since it sounds like the big JOAC might have a problem believing others actually tell the truth...

"To Whom It May Concern:

I am contacting you on behalf of Macy's, Inc. We manage the Internet monitoring function for Macy's brand identity issues on the Internet.
Macy's Department Stores, Inc. ("Macy's") is the sole owner of the well-known trademark and trade name MACY'S, which is the basis for an extensive family of trademarks, copyright and service marks, used for a
wide range of products and services for over 150 years. It has invested considerable time and money establishing exclusive proprietary rights in the MACY'S mark, as is evidenced by U.S. trademark registrations including U.S. Registration Nos. 0,078,333; 0,922,972; 0,360,801; 2,478,842; 2,664,355; 3,129,938 and others. As a result of these
efforts, the MACY'S mark has become a famous mark and a property right of incalculable value.

A website that your company hosts, namely
http://nycoin.net/macys-thanksgiving-day/, is using Macy's intellectual property in its domain name or content without consent.

http://nycoin.net/macys-thanksgiving-day/'s infringement of Macy's copyright is in violation of Federal law, which provides for the recovery of profits and damages, as well as a sum of up to three times the amount of damages or profits (whichever is greater) and attorney fees in certain cases. Your company's practice may be subject to scrutiny if, after being placed on notice, you continue to facilitate or otherwise knowingly cooperate with this copyright infringement, creating contributory liability.

All attempts to contact the person responsible for the domain have gone unanswered. We would prefer that this matter not escalate, but, as I'm sure you understand, Macy's must protect its valuable copyright.
Accordingly, we ask that you contact the account owner of http://nycoin.net/macys-thanksgiving-day/ and suspend the account in accordance with your terms of use.

We will be monitoring the website and await your immediate response in writing. Should you have any questions regarding Macy's position in this matter, please contact me immediately. Thank you for your
anticipated cooperation.

Nothing herein shall constitute a waiver of any of Macy's rights in law or in equity, all of which are expressly reserved.

Thank you for helping us protect the Macy's Brand. If you are authorized to use the Macy's Brand and believe you have received this in error, please provide the name and number of your contact within the company in order to verify your use and close the matter.

Sincerely,

Legal Notification

Legal Administrator <administrator-157@legal-notification.com>
[IFID:5K1S8H]"

JOAC

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:33:19 AM

Since it sounds like the big JOAC might have a problem believing others actually tell the truth...

Well, to be quite honest with you, that was not the reason at all, I was actually gonna make you a killer video, and didn't want you to get into trouble,  but since you're so quick to jump to conclusions and be an a-hole. Then get it done yourself. I was gonna do it for free. I never did see anything you did that could infringe is why I called it "supposed", of course I did not see all of your website either.

I make them all the time for website advertising.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
Npks

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

Does anyone have the original NYC wallet qt-zip that they can upload to github and hand over user/pass to NYC FOUNDATION? If so, I will include a download option on nycoin.net

Upgraded wallet is working great. Coin did fine under huge mining pressure (450 mhs). Just wanted to add original wallet too as an option.

P.S. Mining pool is at 615 mhs right now. Somebody is testing the network for us

I have the ORIGINAL Wallet on March 6, 2014 version v1.0.0.1-unk-beta

drive.google.com/open?id=0B-4lkbCzG29MVHRJbzNNVnlVSnM

mega.nz/#!zlMkwASA!vzqBKHXt36O87ecGUzh8O0q_5wofIb8sK2hX1OQr6hA

dropbox.com/s/gfax60rfh5adfcu/nycoin.rar?dl=0 

Smiley

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Awesome! Thank you for your very valuable contribution. Maybe JOAC will make a video about it.

Thanks again Npks!!! Great to have real NYC Supporters here  Wink

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:58:23 AM

I see that community is very active and growing fast! It is very important in every project. I think that will be good investition Wink
allknowingeye

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:40:12 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 06:52:53 AM by allknowingeye

A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
JOAC

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:47:07 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 07:38:33 AM by JOAC

Okay, just so you guys...see who you are following...here is HIS response in Private Mail here on Bitcointalk to me wanting to make a video for this coin, for free to be exact. Here is my Private message to Him:

and here is his response:

and by the way...i didn't waste a lot of time on this video,...just because of this guy's attitude, but I still want NYC to succeed so I made a mediocre video anyway and posted keywords just to get the site and the coin ranked higher on google, I will spend more time helping, as soon as this scryptenthusiast character, gets over this obsession with everyone...having multiple accounts....I have just this one, and I am trying to help this coin. I have a lot of mining invested in this. One of the very first coins that I started mining, from the very beginning.

Here is the video, not  great for good reason but will help rankings: https://youtu.be/j3A7SFoREUM
like I say, I can make a much more professional one, but...until...scrypty here..calms down..I don't see much use in wasting my time.

lantz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

I have 100m nyc i a wallet that worked fine untill june/july. Now I have tryed the old wallet, it workes fine but no confirmations, nothing happens despite 4 other conections. I have tryed the new wallet, it wont present the wallet, it presents new empty wallets every time I start it. I have tryed the faucet, it dont work, not in my wallet and not in the blockchain. I have the correct block, I have done rescan. Suggestions?

Got the new wallet working now. New computer, so what the problem was I dont know. But probably somewhere on my side.
JOAC

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

joac and nyc team i hope it was ok  that i reposted your promotional video on my 5 youtube channels  , i hope it gets you higher rankings   Tongue
 one  i posted already has 3 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3aarnMQnkCool

thanks...same ones...responded to mine...but if it helps get this coin HIGHER...then...keep on doin what ur doin....
u rock danxb

alexpro401

Activity: 84

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Where i can use this coins in New York ?)) Grin

01Fedda

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
I totally agree with this!  This is what I've been telling these traders for years!  It makes no sense to sell so many coins at such low sats because they're not making any money that way!

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

NYC MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE COMING SOON...

nycoin.net

Faster than a New York minute!

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: