Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141001 times)
Jason9908

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:35:05 PM

Okay, just so you guys...see who you are following...here is HIS response in Private Mail here on Bitcointalk to me wanting to make a video for this coin, for free to be exact. Here is my Private message to Him:

and here is his response:

and by the way...i didn't waste a lot of time on this video,...just because of this guy's attitude, but I still want NYC to succeed so I made a mediocre video anyway and posted keywords just to get the site and the coin ranked higher on google, I will spend more time helping, as soon as this scryptenthusiast character, gets over this obsession with everyone...having multiple accounts....I have just this one, and I am trying to help this coin. I have a lot of mining invested in this. One of the very first coins that I started mining, from the very beginning.

Here is the video, not  great for good reason but will help rankings: https://youtu.be/j3A7SFoREUM
like I say, I can make a much more professional one, but...until...scrypty here..calms down..I don't see much use in wasting my time.

This video is very good, thank you.

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

NYC MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE COMING SOON...

nycoin.net

Faster than a New York minute!

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN

The coin is 5 X faster than Litecoin, will it reach 5 X more the value than Litecoin?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:18:49 PM

NYC is a vibe. It's where fads start. And become worldwide trends. Banjo/country music tunes on a New York City video is like having a hip-hop festival in Nashville.

As far as allknowingeye/JOAC/?/?, I have seen all I personally need to see to know infiltrate, disrupt, neutralize grade school tactics.

Glad to see a video. Let's try to remember the demographic we're trying to attract. NOBODY in NYC (from Wall St to the Bronx) listens to country/banjo tunes. If we're going to market, let's give it a reasonable chance of attracting interest - and not just laughs...

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Npks

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

Okay, just so you guys...see who you are following...here is HIS response in Private Mail here on Bitcointalk to me wanting to make a video for this coin, for free to be exact. Here is my Private message to Him:

and here is his response:

and by the way...i didn't waste a lot of time on this video,...just because of this guy's attitude, but I still want NYC to succeed so I made a mediocre video anyway and posted keywords just to get the site and the coin ranked higher on google, I will spend more time helping, as soon as this scryptenthusiast character, gets over this obsession with everyone...having multiple accounts....I have just this one, and I am trying to help this coin. I have a lot of mining invested in this. One of the very first coins that I started mining, from the very beginning.

Here is the video, not  great for good reason but will help rankings: https://youtu.be/j3A7SFoREUM
like I say, I can make a much more professional one, but...until...scrypty here..calms down..I don't see much use in wasting my time.

Private conversations Cheesy

Good video, it's cool.

Thank you JOAC

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
Npks

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:43:38 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 05:02:03 PM by Npks

A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
I totally agree with this!  This is what I've been telling these traders for years!  It makes no sense to sell so many coins at such low sats because they're not making any money that way!

I agree with you!

When 1 NYC = $1, you can sell everything if you want, because the market is already heated, and everyone wants to buy it.

If you have big, fortune, NYC, and you have seen this post, please do not sell at low price  Wink

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
JOAC

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

NYC is a vibe. It's where fads start. And become worldwide trends. Banjo/country music tunes on a New York City video is like having a hip-hop festival in Nashville.

As far as allknowingeye/JOAC/?/?, I have seen all I personally need to see to know infiltrate, disrupt, neutralize grade school tactics.

Glad to see a video. Let's try to remember the demographic we're trying to attract. NOBODY in NYC (from Wall St to the Bronx) listens to country/banjo tunes. If we're going to market, let's give it a reasonable chance of attracting interest - and not just laughs...

WOW, How ungrateful, can one person be? DID ANYONE HEAR A BANJO in the VIDEO? You are for sure a piece of work...lol

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:20:17 PM

I used to mine this sometime back. Can you mine this again? Any pool info?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I have made a new NYC pool and now I'm testing it. It will open soon.

a0939731797

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:08:25 PM

sound interesting, New York coin
01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:39:27 PM

Love the progress we're making guys, let's keep pushing forward and support each other!

P.S.

If you want the price of NYC to go up then just keep your buy walls and sell walls low.  Please be smart and do not sell so much of your coins for cheap because NYC is worth so much more!   Wink

01Fedda

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

I think it would be so cool if someone could create a small mini NYC app game for Android and iphone users!.  It could be a simple game like where you do a fun task and earn NYC coins!

Just a suggestion!   Wink

01Fedda

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:10:07 AM

Hey team make sure to join NYC Slack and let's continue to build our NYC community! Wink

https://join.slack.com/t/newyorkcoindev/shared_invite/MjIwMzE5MzA1MTY5LTE1MDE2MzMxNzMtN2MxODZjMGI5OA

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:44:33 AM

Welcome back coinsprofit! Really glad to see more original supporters coming back to help NYC. The time is now right. Let's make it happen!!!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:00:59 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 06:38:04 PM by scryptenthusiast

nycoin.net

7coin

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:19:12 PM

gente vamos colocar esta moeda NYC a preço alto, quem tem NYC nao venda a baixo preço por favor, vamos fazer a NYC chegar a 1 dolar

como e NYC vai se valorizar se nos que temos a moeda em grande volume, tamos querendo vender a baixo preço isso e desvalorizar a NYC, gente vamos fazer uma campanha pra mais ninguem mais vender a NYC a baixo preço
romeonik

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:24:02 AM

gente vamos colocar esta moeda NYC a preço alto, quem tem NYC nao venda a baixo preço por favor, vamos fazer a NYC chegar a 1 dolar

como e NYC vai se valorizar se nos que temos a moeda em grande volume, tamos querendo vender a baixo preço isso e desvalorizar a NYC, gente vamos fazer uma campanha pra mais ninguem mais vender a NYC a baixo preço

as you want to increase the value of NYC?
p.s sorry for my English. write google translate
romeonik

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:45:35 AM

hi guys! it is interesting to know whether the published top 100 wallets NYC.This is very important information for stock trading.You must know about how coins are distributed.How many people put sell orders at 1 sat? Unknown.Maybe it's 100 people, and it is Possible 5-7 people who will manipulate the price.According to my calculations on the stock exchange on the orders of around 15 billion coins, it is unknown where the others are.Perhaps some of them are kept in the lost wallets, coins which will never be in circulation.Perhaps there are people with a number of coins over 1 billion, these people will set the price, especially after reducing the rewards per block to 1000. Also wanted to know whether is there any more information on adding NYC to other exchanges?

p.s sorry for my English. write google translate Smiley
Jason9908

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

That is good.

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
01Fedda

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:19:54 PM

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
Just thought I would comment on this post again because it's so important and these people are putting up these high ridiculous sell walls and selling their coins at such low Sats and it makes no sense and they're not making any money that way and they are keeping the price from going up and I've been saying this for years and it's frustrating!  That's the reason why a lot of those other crypto coins take so long to move forward!!  SO GUYS PLEASE KEEP YOUR BUY WALLS AND SELL WALLS LOW.  48BTC, 11BTC, 10, 12, ETC. IS WAY TOO MUCH, COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAINS! 

Well I guess you guys don't wanna make any money then since it looks like you wanna sell all your coins for cheap!!!

romeonik

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

Just thought I would comment on this post again because it's so important and these people are putting up these high ridiculous sell walls and selling their coins at such low Sats and it makes no sense and they're not making any money that way and they are keeping the price from going up and I've been saying this for years and it's frustrating!  That's the reason why a lot of those other crypto coins take so long to move forward!!  SO GUYS PLEASE KEEP YOUR BUY WALLS AND SELL WALLS LOW.  48BTC, 11BTC, 10, 12, ETC. IS WAY TOO MUCH, COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAINS! 

Well I guess you guys don't wanna make any money then since it looks like you wanna sell all your coins for cheap!!!

The problem is not that there are orders on 1 Sat in new York/LTK or in new York/Doge, no wall for sale ,and the price
doesn't go up)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: