Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141001 times)
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:15:04 PM

YOBIT HAS ONCE AGAIN CLOSED NEWYORKCOIN WITHDRAWALS AND DEPOSITS!

Let this moment stand alone in NewYorkCoin history as the defining moment for Mr. Charles Kartchner, who much to his chagrin, was never successful with his entry level shilling tactics and sorry attempts at market manipulation.

I'm sure everyone here shares in my sentiment when I say Charles Kartchner, we don't trust you, nobody does, so GO AWAY! You remind us all of Harry Wormwood from Matilda, and the fine people of this community deserve better than to be targeted by your shenanigans any longer.

You "paid" Yobit, yet contradicted yourself and proved yourself to be a pathological liar all in one page worth of replies here on the forum, great work. So now what is your goal? What is the next big thing you are doing for NYC, closing up shop, leaving the state, and avoiding questions like you always do? I'll wait...

You got your coins off Yobit, they've closed up wallets once again, and you have absolutely no plans to "help around the house" so now go back to the depths whence you came you parasitic swamp creature.

As a long time contributor to this project, it irks me to know that CK has sole control of the social media accounts that many people mistakenly think are the official social media accounts for obtaining vetted information about the project, when he isn't even involved in the recent development of the coin. How is that decentralized?!?!?!

In the name of decentralization, I suggest you obtain complete and vetted information/updates regarding NewYorkCoin from these decentralized sources:

https://nycoin.community/

https://blog.nycoin.community/

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkCoinCommunity/

https://twitter.com/nycoincommunity

https://medium.com/@newyorkcoin

https://www.reddit.com/r/nycoincommunity/

The following links are centralized sources of information about the project, and are in the sole possession/control of 1 person. I urge coin holders not to use the following links as a reliable source for news and updates from the team, and if you do follow the sources below, please use the links below to remove them from your news feeds, so that you do not miss important updates that are actually pertinent to the development of NewYorkCoin.

https://newyorkcoin.net

https://nycoin.net

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/

http://newyorkco.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

I love how "Community" leadership warns everyone not to use Yobit - but obviously uses it themselves. Classic!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:01:53 PM

I love how "Community" leadership warns everyone not to use Yobit - but obviously uses it themselves. Classic!

How else do you suggest they verify the claims of pathological liars such as yourself?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 06:15:41 PM

Have you ever seen so many people with the "ugly girl got dissed syndrome"? Are you all a bunch of envious high schooler's that the quarterback said "NO THANK YOU!" to? Stop humiliating your "Community". Just get on your knees and "pray" harder.  Grin

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:38:13 PM

So how do I transfer a million dollars worth of NYC coin from A to B while preserving that value and turning it back into dollars? While transaction fees might be low, the liquidity premium will be off the charts and hence make it more expensive than using the coins you mentioned.

Thats a fair point, I get 0% forex fees offered to me all the time but I immediately have to go check their bid offer spread competitiveness because this is where the costs are mostly contained and what will eventually cost me in sum total, possibly even more then that fee might.    The low fee part is always useful for the poor peeps who arent transferring much and so dont mind the % costs involved quite as badly as the fixed fee would charge them.  
   My personal take for the whole of crypto is the greatest success is going to come from addressing solving the problems of the common people, the people who have least but greatest need for crypto as useful and secure way to transact value; they in turn if finding value will return growth and stability by providing this liquidity to the blockchain that enables them.   Thats how I hope crypto progresses and somehow does the impossible climb that the larger finance bodies believe it cannot.  Costs and value returned stands as a common problem across the whole currency spectrum, I have to constantly consider this when pricing anything globally and its not especially a criticism of nyc.

Why you say can't and shouldn't be disputed. Still the question remains why a lot of coins claim to have low fees when there is literally no trading volume (no liquidity) at all. Transaction fees might be low, but you just can't use the coin to transfer funds as you can't get out of it anymore. That's why I think that there won't be tens of thousands of functional currencies in the future. It makes more sense for all of us to converge to a couple of them and thereby reduce all kinds of premiums, like the liquidity premium.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:13:04 PM

Great point. Welcome to this forum!

moonshot9900

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:17:37 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 06:34:45 PM by moonshot9900

Why you say can't and shouldn't be disputed. Still the question remains why a lot of coins claim to have low fees when there is literally no trading volume (no liquidity) at all. Transaction fees might be low, but you just can't use the coin to transfer funds as you can't get out of it anymore. That's why I think that there won't be tens of thousands of functional currencies in the future. It makes more sense for all of us to converge to a couple of them and thereby reduce all kinds of premiums, like the liquidity premium.

Consolidation down to a few coins is certainly a possibility. However, I think there is also the case to be made for a larger number of coins that, by supporting atomic swaps, be it through second-layer solutions like LN or via DEXs, provide increased resiliency against attack and centralization efforts by supporting multiple simultaneous network paths.  For POS coins, the energy requirements can be mitigated by having the majority of coins use AuxPOW.

The other interesting benefit to having multiple tokens/coins is that they can provide unique utility, DGB's password manager feature being an example.  Many purpose built chains that do one or two things well would be better than having a kitchen sink/jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none approach.  I do agree that tokens/coins that merely tweak rewards, block-timings, etc. will cease to have value.
Kasan0024

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:23:22 PM

I love how you try to be the king of ny but fall so miserably every time , maybe this is a wake up call for some people to see following you is a waste of time and effort and also a very bad way to spend 5k reopening yobit for nyc when that money could have gone elsewhere, hmmmm!!! If only you could’ve played well with others 🤔 and stop trying to be “right” which you are never and I have a yobit account and got my nyc off of it and I still log in from time to time to check the status of nyc wallets even though I don’t use it so your statement is pointless
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:52:57 PM

Consolidation down to a few coins is certainly a possibility. However, I think there is also the case to be made for a larger number of coins that, by supporting atomic swaps, be it through second-layer solutions like LN or via DEXs, provide increased resiliency against attack and centralization efforts by supporting multiple simultaneous network paths.  For POS coins, the energy requirements can be mitigated by having the majority of coins use AuxPOW.

The other interesting benefit to having multiple tokens/coins is that they can provide unique utility, DGB's password manager feature being an example.  Many purpose built chains that do one or two things well would be better than having a kitchen sink/jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none approach.  I do agree that tokens/coins that merely tweak rewards, block-timings, etc. will cease to have value.

Everything you said is right, promising or interesting. There's nothing to argue about at this point in time as we need to see what time brings about. My theory is just this: the amount of utility or different utilities/functions provided by different tokens is essentially unlimited while liquidity is pretty much limited. I think I do see what you mean by atomic swaps and maybe thereby shifting liquidity from one network to another based on supply and demand. Otherwise I would see a couple of tokens or coins rather absorb the functionalities of other networks, thereby preventing liquidity from having to spread out through an unlimited number networks. I guess that is what you suggest will be achievable by atomic swaps. But do you think it will play out like that? This seemingly frictionless hyper network consisting of all these smaller, specific functionality networks that are connected through atomic swap technology? It is an interesting thought, but it seems so far away.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:51:52 AM

☑ Vote For NYC! ☑

The time has come, and voting to win integration with CryptocurrencyCheckout.com is now live!!

To create an account and vote ⤵
<https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote>

And there’s also an active bounty in their discord for this so join nyc discord and claim your bounty
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

hope yobit open again nyc wallets
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

any news about yobit ?

-  we need a big exchanger like yobit
i use yobit on my own risk - 

* use at own risk this shoud be NYC team  position on yobit
did you see NYC volume today ? again very low

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:51:12 PM

we need yobit back . graviex is to small exchange at this moment
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 06:51:44 PM

Maybe SouthXchange can add another $14 to daily volume... Huh

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:38:52 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 09:47:41 PM by scryptenthusiast

BAKKT HAS BEEN CLEARED FOR LAUNCH!

If you have NYC at Yobit - you'll be smiling from ear-to-ear when the impending BTC bull stampede hits!

Don't sell yourself short. A little more patience will be handsomely rewarded!!!
Shocked

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:59:26 AM

graviex have more users than SouthXchange

SouthXchange  cost 0.5 btc to list

nyc team dont undestand withnot one exchanger like yobit we cant reach again last bull run prices

moonshot9900

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:11:23 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 02:32:04 PM by moonshot9900

SouthXchange  cost 0.5 btc to list

nyc team dont undestand withnot one exchanger like yobit we cant reach again last bull run prices

As the NYC community team clearly articulated, SouthXchange is necessary to act as a backup when Graviex goes into maintenance.  SouthXchange is supported by several of the larger multi-pools that provide hashrate necessary to secure the integrity of the blockchain and protect against 51% attacks in an era where anyone with a few hundred dollars can rent enough hashrate to wreak havoc with small hashrate coins.  It was hoped that bringing Yobit back online would also serve that purpose but the large pools don't like working with Yobit.  Yobit is unreliable and unresponsive and have screwed over too many coin dev teams with their shenanigans.

Additionally, and while I hate to be the bearer of bad news, research in this very thread has shown that 70% percent of the NYC on Yobit was recently controlled by a single person. During the run up, this number was likely 90% or more since that person was also the person responsible for bringing NYC to Yobit and has, over the years, been the greatest supporter of Yobit, despite all the drama Yobit has created for NYC.  When you control that much of the float on a single exchange, it is very easy to washtrade the price in any direction you want at very little cost.

So yes @Bigger By the Day, I think the NYC team does understand that NYC might not reach the highs of the last bull run without an exchange like Yobit supporting fake volume and wash trading that profits a very small number of people at the expense of the many.  The strongly held belief by many I've communicated with is that by working together as a community to support each other and the NYC blockchain through incremental improvements, the goal of a trustless, decentralized means of exchange and store of value will be achieved.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:15:23 PM

SouthXchange  cost 0.5 btc to list

Or they understand this very well. And pretend to be trying to help NYC. While under my leadership, NYC price hit $0.0012 on MILLIONS of dollars of daily trading volume. Let's see what happens under "Community" leadership (other than a successful 51% attack).

Kasan0024

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:16:58 PM

Lmao and maybe yobit will give you back some of  your .5 btc for only opening the wallets for such a short time, yobit got u bro and ur still to stupid to see it 😩😅 , to those that got a teaser of gains by “someone” wash trading don’t worry bigger exchanges will come but security comes 1st!!! Those recent gains were to sucker in cattle’s for the slaughter 💭....
Kasan0024

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:22:45 PM

SouthXchange  cost 0.5 btc to list

Or they understand this very well. And pretend to be trying to help NYC. While under my leadership, NYC price hit $0.0012 on MILLIONS of dollars of daily trading volume. Let's see what happens under "Community" leadership (other than a successful 51% attack).

Lmfaoooo stfu!!!! this guy ck is funnyyyyyy 😂😩 under your leadership? I guess you were the cause for the ending of 2017-2018 btc and alts bull runs huh? Lmao under your leadership gtfoh with this dumb ass post , under your leadership nyc was on a chain that was wide open to attack and it was , under your leadership yobit scam you and nyc over and over , under your leadership bitebtc scamed users out of the funds and locked them out of their accounts , under your leadership nyc was and would have only been nothing more than a pump and dump for YOU to make money you care nothing about making Nyc a true RETAIL coin ,lmao “under your leadership “ 😂🤣 you made my stomach hurt with that 1 it’s too early to be laughing this loud
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: