Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:44:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild: Get Ready For One World Currency By 2018  (Read 7990 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:42:43 PM

It's more likely not gonna happen in the next year, every country has its own currency and they won't replace it soon.
If we compare a currency that meet the criteria for one world currency, USD seems to be the one than any other currencies or even bitcoin. There are more transactions using USD all over the world than other currencies obviously, but I don't say it the best currency for the world, I prefer bitcoin but it need more time to become a mainstream currency.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

I have doubts about some Illuminati-like organization trying to achieve this goal but if there ever is, it's definitely not happening by the end of this year. There's just too much factors still to consider. Some keep pointing out that this group has already supposedly controlled the economy of America and Europe, what does that make of Russia and China though? They definitely have their own game they're trying to play. China for example is developing it's own digital currency. More like the currency wars would just go digital...

Agreed! There is absolutely no way in this world, no matter how hard governments tried or got paid that there could be a "one world currency" fully adopted and integrated to anywhere near the same degree as cash/credit, etc. that we have now. I could see it happening, but definitely not by 2018...  Roll Eyes

I don't see one world currency is going to happened at all, using one world currency is very dangerous, once the distribution of the amount is not equal, it will cause the certain area to have big inflation, and fiat is needed to control the inflation while each of the country has a different inflation, one world currency is going to caused chaos in every country

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

It's more likely not gonna happen in the next year, every country has its own currency and they won't replace it soon.
If we compare a currency that meet the criteria for one world currency, USD seems to be the one than any other currencies or even bitcoin. There are more transactions using USD all over the world than other currencies obviously, but I don't say it the best currency for the world, I prefer bitcoin but it need more time to become a mainstream currency.
exactly, seems like their plan is not gonna happen, now each country has their own currency, but you might be right USD have possibilty to be the one world currency, but in 2018 it's kind of impossible, well bitcoin in my opinion will not be an international currency due to the higher fee, people in 3rd world will not pay 20-40 dollars as fee and what with some countries in africa? well bitcoin is not ready to be the world currency.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

I need to know something, lets say there are large families controlling the global economy, they are still people right? so what would happen

If I challenge one of these mates or chicks to pay me $1,000,000 if they really are controlling every thing money related worldwide? do you think

I'm full of shit? you say someone is the richest and most powerful person/family, I say that I am challenging Rothschild's boss, the man or woman

In charge, if they refuse to send Bitcoins worth $1,000,000 dollars to my profile address by the end of 2017 then none of them are in any control

Whatsoever, I'm not joking, just wait and see how they shall fail to deliver on this challenge, not saying they have to pay me, no I'm saying that

There is no such a thing as "Rothschild" family and other so called related families, I'm sure if they're real then it should be easy to see this post

Since I have mentioned their name. I shall remind you all about how they're just an illusion, lie a fairy tale, fortunately blockchain of Bitcoin

Is a public database which will remain untampered forever, so me having that sum in my wallet by the end of this year could be a sealed deal

For them to prove their existence and power.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:47:45 AM

The road to one global currency can be a very long and winding road and can only be achieved if there would be a world government with one global central bank controlling all the movements of money and transactions. For now, it is an impossible feat given how undivided we are and how diverse each country is.

Europe has already experimented with the Euro and though it is still functioning now, there are so many cracks they see and giving remedies on those cracks can take time and full-fledged financial resources. One world currency can mean that a weakness of one country can inextricably affect another country.  Plus a country has to give up its own financial and even political sovereignty for this to properly work.

So is one world currency possible? Yes, it is impossible for a limited group of nations and it is already a day-dream to expect all countries to adopt that kind of idea. Maybe a selective group of countries would be implementing this concept and right now Europe is gearing up to spruce up Euro by classifying countries qualified to be a part of the main circle and probably eliminating those who recently suffered economic outages and those who are really weak.

By the way, 2018 is too soon too fast...maybe I will put it at 2030.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:06:05 AM

Do you think that fast. 2018 is really too fast so I do not think that's possible. The global currency itself needs control. Of course there must be a global bank that regulates the circulation of money. Might happen. But if you say in 2018 it's too early. But if we think for how many years ahead it is possible. But still for now bitcoin is still an option to become a global currency. Here we are talking about bitcoin. Although the future can not be predicted. But I still hope for the best. Because it is for our needs in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

There will never be a one world currency until there's a one world government. There will never be a one world government until there's only one person, or rather shape shifting lizard, left on the entire planet.

What we should be more concerned about is the abolition of cash. That's very real, ongoing and potentially more damaging.

True, the abolition of physical fiat is a more pressing concern. With all our finances becoming mere digital records, we'll be more at the mercy of the bankers and the government than ever before. They can lock our accounts over the smallest things. Even worse, it would have a chilling effect on people. If you cannot economically survive outside this system, why you even voice out any dissent?

Assuming cryptocurrency are not the brainchild of the state, I can say it just came at the right time. If they ever force us to give up our cash, then we'll move our money to cryptos instead.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Too early for something like this to occur we are currently in a point of time where half of the world is in war with us. Rothschild controls the us government only and there are many people who are puppets of us but there are many how don't give a damn about us. The second important thing there is something called russia and in past they have opposed all us regulations and in europe the queen will also not let something like this to occur. Forget this idea
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

World rulers have this idea and they will do anything to make it happened. It is in their interest; one world, one government, one currency... as we heard in that movie: `one ring to rule them all`...But it is to soon for that. Much more to do so that can be implement and 2018 is practically here. However we are going in that direction for sure.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

World rulers have this idea and they will do anything to make it happened. It is in their interest; one world, one government, one currency... as we heard in that movie: `one ring to rule them all`...But it is to soon for that. Much more to do so that can be implement and 2018 is practically here. However we are going in that direction for sure.

I still don't believed that every government in the world would cooperate in a one currency idea and it will not prosper if it will be push by a certain government. 2018 will just around the corner and this prediction won't happened. Personally, I don't agree with this idea, we still need other precious fiat. I think what we should think is how fiat and digital currency can work together and not against each other. IMHO.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

I have doubts about some Illuminati-like organization trying to achieve this goal but if there ever is, it's definitely not happening by the end of this year. There's just too much factors still to consider. Some keep pointing out that this group has already supposedly controlled the economy of America and Europe, what does that make of Russia and China though? They definitely have their own game they're trying to play. China for example is developing it's own digital currency. More like the currency wars would just go digital...
Personally the biggest worry to me are not the currency wars, but it is what happens afterwards, most of the time after the currency wars we get real wars with guns and bombs, that is what happened just before world war I and II, so let us hope that does not happen ever again.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

Where is this currency and how can I get it? which one is it because there are too many one world currency, euro was supposed to be one, dollar as well. Bitcoin doesn't have the necessary capacity and is not big enough to handle millions of transactions every second. all the crypto currencies combined are not big enough to act as the one currency.

🖤😏
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

Yes the US dollar is currently working as a one world currency in case of international trade. Looking at the major trades of the world we will come to know that it is US dollar that has captured the market and is the extremely trusted by all the countries. Even those countries use it that doesn’t have a healthy diplomatic relations with the USA.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:27:41 PM

There will never be a one world currency until there's a one world government. There will never be a one world government until there's only one person, or rather shape shifting lizard, left on the entire planet.

What we should be more concerned about is the abolition of cash. That's very real, ongoing and potentially more damaging.

Absolutely and with the abolishment of cash the sole idea of one government, one currency,etc.. can be implemented. They would possibly implement some chip in people as am "simplier" form, without the need of carrying anything with you, therefore manipulating stuff into the One rule.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

Well, considering it was back in 1988, there are one of two things that happened; either they showed their hand with the war on terror, among other things done by the superpowers of the world, and now they have to push it back a lot since everyone is now questioning the government and life is less focused on just living and having fun and more on clawing through a failing economy coupled with lots of failings to provide better jobs for individuals and forcing people into lives of debt, OR they discovered that having power consolidated through multiple proxies is the ultimate way to make a lot of money and yet never let anyone on to the fact it's a sold world and they're just living in it.

Sure, an interesting thought experiment, but there is far more money in chaos than order.
TracyTStump

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

I certainly understand that the Rothschild is the ability to control the whole economy of the world, but I have a question willingly voluntarily enslaved to them. 2018 is just too close. What are these opportunities? There is no real sign of the national currency disappearing. laugh how they say there will be no need for a monetary policy in specific countries anymore haha.
Alttradex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.  While the prediction seem unlikely as we edge closer towards 2018, it is interesting to see such thoughts from 30 years ago.

palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

"The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century". This caught my consciousness being one of the advantages of bitcoin. This accessibility, decentralized nature and freedom are one usefulness driving people to it. Meanwhile, the unification by a year's time being 2018 is too soon to believe.
acaberis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

is it possible this is this coin? https://rothscoin.io
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

It seems to me as a conspiracy theory.As OP has stated,even if they had predicted that there would be a one world currency in 2018 and now we are exactly having it,then why would they provide such an opportunity of spreading wealth to all even to poor people who could not be expected that they would not sell their bitcoins for fiat currency.There is no guarantee that all the bitcoin holders would hold them forever.Only limited number of people would have it and it would not be enough to term it as a one world one currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: