Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GRAW] Gravitational Waves. --- NEW CURRENCY --- ICO, Airdrop, Bounties...  (Read 10500 times)
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:09:01 AM

I thinks there is no movement as the coin was never built with any purpose and was just a mere project for OP to learn how things work in Crypto.  Now Dev has abandoned it as no response from many days.  Grin
The dev is active recently, but seems like he's no longer concerned with this thread.
This is the problem with coins which have only one dev. Once the dev loses interest all the supporters of the coin are left with bagholding.
We need a team of devs to make this happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:26 AM

I thinks there is no movement as the coin was never built with any purpose and was just a mere project for OP to learn how things work in Crypto.  Now Dev has abandoned it as no response from many days.  Grin
The dev is active recently, but seems like he's no longer concerned with this thread.
This is the problem with coins which have only one dev. Once the dev loses interest all the supporters of the coin are left with bagholding.
We need a team of devs to make this happen

Its time to move on, I wonder if he already make a lot of profits with this shit token if not then why leave.  Huh

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

I don't think he made anything as no one actually bought it off the dex.

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:18:36 PM

how the progress of this project. it listed on waves DEX but no one trading there.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:16:16 AM

how the progress of this project. it listed on waves DEX but no one trading there.

As you will noticed, no further updates have been brought up here. The trading activity in DEX is closed to dead for about months now.

I suggest to forget this project and if the devs will come out then they owe us an explanation.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:52:33 AM

I don't expect any news on this project, OP left and never came back.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

dev what are you doing now? i think if you want this coin good this time to move etherum, we all know many coin waves is shit, i hope you can hear my opinion
jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

You need more and enough time to advertise this token ao that you will increase support and demand in waves platform. I have a lot of tokens from waves and the development of our projects are still ongoing. If the dev of thia project isnt active then there is no good future for this token in waves platform.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:55:41 AM

i'm very stupid to spend my time waiting for the updates of this project. it's really bad project. no progress for the next time.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

no updatted information of this project?? is it a scam?? i have some graw from airdrop but unfortunately this project don't has the next progress
Jabstep

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

no updatted information of this project?? is it a scam?? i have some graw from airdrop but unfortunately this project don't has the next progress

I think it's safe to say the project is dead. Dev was last active a month ago and the last post he made is almost 2 months old. Consider it an abandoned project.

Quote from the first post:
"This is only a start Project, you could take it like a joke, like a homework or only like another garbage token (the cryptocurrency market is plenty of them… so, one more it doesn't matter, if you think this is the case, it will not hurt anyone)"

opcrypt44

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

yikes.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:57:24 AM

I think it's safe to say the project is dead. Dev was last active a month ago and the last post he made is almost 2 months old. Consider it an abandoned project.

"This is only a start Project, you could take it like a joke, like a homework or only like another garbage token (the cryptocurrency market is plenty of them… so, one more it doesn't matter, if you think this is the case, it will not hurt anyone)"

Exactly, OP just started this project as an experiment/project to see how stupid people are that they invest in a project without even reading and checking details. This helps to understand how easy it is to scam members.  Lips sealed Shocked

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:06:50 AM

Exactly, OP just started this project as an experiment/project to see how stupid people are that they invest in a project without even reading and checking details. This helps to understand how easy it is to scam members.  Lips sealed Shocked

Blame the investors. Before investing they must wait for more progress and developments rather than putting a money on a quick.

If they really care for their money, they will not just face the risks. They must watch first how well the project will goes before investing.
opcrypt44

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:26:57 AM

Who invested in this? I thought all the coins were given for free?
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:38:21 AM

Who invested in this? I thought all the coins were given for free?
There were some people who invested a little amount thinking they are getting 100K coins for very cheap and if listed on exchange they will earn a lot. But sadly nothing of that happened and now this project is nothing more than experiment on bitcointalk community(Guinea Pigs)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: