Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Artcoin - Artcoin.fund Token Sale and Presale - Real Art  (Read 4590 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

I really like art, and this idea is very good. But i do not see the roadmap and whitepaper, can you tell me Huh Huh

Hi, here is some more info - we decided on a deck instead of a whitepaper, it is art after all Smiley

https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-deck.pdf

Also, we have a one page here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-one-pager.pdf

Thank your answer.
When did this project start running?
ArtcoinMike (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

I really like art, and this idea is very good. But i do not see the roadmap and whitepaper, can you tell me Huh Huh

Hi, here is some more info - we decided on a deck instead of a whitepaper, it is art after all Smiley

https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-deck.pdf

Also, we have a one page here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/artcoin.fund/docs/artcoin-one-pager.pdf

Thank your answer.
When did this project start running?

We have been building smart contracts, token and materials for around 2 months.  The project was conceptualized in 2014
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

It's a good idea to add value from the art itself, one can easily find what he likes in terms of art, history of art, and how art is created, I think this is one of the brightest projects

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

I am also interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin.
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

It's a good idea to add value from the art itself, one can easily find what he likes in terms of art, history of art, and how art is created, I think this is one of the brightest projects

Thank you very much Almiani - We think this will create a lot of value for token holders and the market - the best part is, before blockchain, nothing like this was possible.  We believe this will attract a lot of great and broad attention and appreciation for the transformative nature of blockchain and what it can do for investors and society alike.
kthomas

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

Awesome feedback.

The smart contracts have been verified on etherscan at this time and can be accessed from a link just under the token sale contract address on https://artcoin.fund
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

Less then 12 hours left to the presale - don't miss an opportunity to get 33%+ off the token price for just 12 more hours.  We will not have another sale during the crowdsale. 

artcoin.fund
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

CROWD-SALE NOW LIVE!!!

Don't miss "one of the most unique ICO's" to date - join the art revolution.
Transform the automation economy
Protect your Crypto by funding value growth artworks

Still have questions, let us know!
Join Now
http://artcoin.fund
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

china already got a project call '艺术链'
Well i think the projects on China is just for local costumers on there, but the artcoin is for all of peoples around the world, so they sell the ICOs on ethereum's platform, it will be biggest than the projects on China, that is different with artcoin' projects on the marketing target and the growing up the projects.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

where is the bounty program Sr? its very promissing this project
There is a bounty running but payment is in btc.I suggest you go to Service section and join the bounty and help promote this great project
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

There is a company that is already utilizing blockchain tech to track the buy/sale of fine art. I also notice that there seems to be a lack of anybody in the actual arts on your team. I have a degree in Fine Art, not that you should hire me, but it is curious that an Artcoin doesn't have people actually in the arts advising.
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:45:18 AM

There is a company that is already utilizing blockchain tech to track the buy/sale of fine art. I also notice that there seems to be a lack of anybody in the actual arts on your team. I have a degree in Fine Art, not that you should hire me, but it is curious that an Artcoin doesn't have people actually in the arts advising.

We have several prominent advisors who are absolutely part of the project and the project lead has an arts background, BFA in Fine Arts, Curatorial experience etc...
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

I do not fully understands how this can be done but i can see that the dev have taking a bold steps towards this innovative project, some art work costs over $1,000,000 which i am pretty sure about and some are simply priceless.

I shall need to read the project whitepaper to know how this can be fully achieved.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

The art market has always been a very distant and inaccessible market for me personally. Even to this day I am clueless as to how you actually purchase an artwork. Perhaps in the future I will be able to using art coin.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

art has an important place in human life. a minimum of artistic projects to be bad. but you can meet some of the value of such art projects.

this technology (blockchain&crypto currency) is the beginning of a new era.

I hope the project succeeds and artistic values will meet art lovers. good luck team. Smiley
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

I must criticize your web presentation, it should be more artistic, or should i say professionally done. Concept is good and need for such token exists. Put more efforts in Marketing and you can expect more in return. So far we didn't had a chance to see anything similar. Good Luck!
ArtcoinMike (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

I must criticize your web presentation, it should be more artistic, or should i say professionally done. Concept is good and need for such token exists. Put more efforts in Marketing and you can expect more in return. So far we didn't had a chance to see anything similar. Good Luck!

Thank you for the feedback, do you mean the powerpoint?
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

I am finding myself in great place right now that's artcoin. It is completely different concept than any other ICO found until now. Preserving art and giving it a scope is brilliant idea by artcoin. I'm amazed by reading the fact that you are escrowing 70% of funds for advertising platform and growth of the ICO. This is pretty cool guys, hope to see you in long run.
a859898

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
wantjokull

Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

Hey guys the project looks great and all the best for your "democratised art collection". I was wondering why you don't have any white paper like other ICO. It is very informative and is the first thing that people would live to read before they can try out the ICO.

Hope to see yours real soon.  Smiley

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████