Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump to the moon! /* [Mega-Pump on 15th August]  (Read 2676 times)
lockept93 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

Shitcoin is something with no practical use and is only in market for sole purpose of looting people. Eventually they get old and die along the rush so new coins coming every few day.

Like i said, this coin has a longer age of more than 3 years and a very small non english community.
Anyway - it's not my coin and this here is only a thread about the pump.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

Shitcoin is something with no practical use and is only in market for sole purpose of looting people. Eventually they get old and die along the rush so new coins coming every few day.

Like i said, this coin has a longer age of more than 3 years and a very small non english community.

In your first post, you said the coin is more than 2 years and now you're saying more than 3 years. I don't believe in these pump groups because only you and whoever knows about the coin before the pump will make money and rest all of them are going to lose money for sure. I don't suggest to encourage these kinds of activities because coins should go up based on their usage not because of pumping.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:20:02 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:51:27 AM by mprep

In your first post, you said the coin is more than 2 years and now you're saying more than 3 years. I don't believe in these pump groups because only you and whoever knows about the coin before the pump will make money and rest all of them are going to lose money for sure. I don't suggest to encourage these kinds of activities because coins should go up based on their usage not because of pumping.

Yes its over 2 and over 3 years old. And like i said it multiple times this is not a pump and dump group.
Pls read the infos and my answers in this thread.

Wink

Updated infos.
Pls dont send me PNs - join the telegram group!
Thx

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:59:00 AM

Tell me.. How much you gonna buy in BTC when the pump start, you and the devs.

The dev doesnt buy something - he's going for mining only.
Me will buy around 200$ on that day i think, but i dont know yet.
The third one is a near friend from me and i think he will also buy for a few hundred bucks.

All 3 are holders, so we don't plan to sell anything.
What others do, i cant say, but i also recommend to hold, cause its no pump and dump, its a marketing mega pump to spread out the coins name.

After this there will be no more planed pumps. Just one single mega pump.

It would be great to know what this crpyto will be. And hope this will really reach the moon.

If i would say this, everybody would buy before. But we want one to the moon pump on one day on different exchanges. So join the group or read here to be a part.

You are going to buy for 200$ and same value your friend will also buy , do you know that what is the value of 1 btc , and you think that investing this much amount will make the coin pump mega. So just stop bullshitting or give the correct info. with this small amount you can only move like 10 or 20% of the value of that coin. I will be having close watch on this thread that what outcomes on that day.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:06:03 AM

Tell me.. How much you gonna buy in BTC when the pump start, you and the devs.

The dev doesnt buy something - he's going for mining only.
Me will buy around 200$ on that day i think, but i dont know yet.
The third one is a near friend from me and i think he will also buy for a few hundred bucks.

All 3 are holders, so we don't plan to sell anything.
What others do, i cant say, but i also recommend to hold, cause its no pump and dump, its a marketing mega pump to spread out the coins name.

After this there will be no more planed pumps. Just one single mega pump.

It would be great to know what this crpyto will be. And hope this will really reach the moon.

If i would say this, everybody would buy before. But we want one to the moon pump on one day on different exchanges. So join the group or read here to be a part.

You are going to buy for 200$ and same value your friend will also buy , do you know that what is the value of 1 btc , and you think that investing this much amount will make the coin pump mega. So just stop bullshitting or give the correct info. with this small amount you can only move like 10 or 20% of the value of that coin. I will be having close watch on this thread that what outcomes on that day.

I told about me and the others who know which coin.
Atm there over 50 people will join this pump and i really cant say how much each one will buy. And this after a few days. So let's see how it look likes in a month.

So pls read before bullshitting  Wink

Numbers

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

In the stock market, pump and dumps are illegal and result in fines and prison. Its threads like this that will bring regulation into the cryptocurrency market.  It shouldn't be long now.

Lots of people on this forum cry scam over this coin or that. If you take part in a pump and dump, you are complicit in the scam.

Just go to google news and search pump and dump stock scam.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

beware or organized pump and dump... i think most time you'll end losing what invested

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:49:55 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:51:39 AM by mprep

In the stock market, pump and dumps are illegal and result in fines and prison. Its threads like this that will bring regulation into the cryptocurrency market.  It shouldn't be long now.

Lots of people on this forum cry scam over this coin or that. If you take part in a pump and dump, you are complicit in the scam.

Just go to google news and search pump and dump stock scam.

It's not a pump and dump group - pls read info before posting! I can't explain for every newbie. Smiley

beware or organized pump and dump... i think most time you'll end losing what invested

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

It's not a pump and dump group - pls read info before posting! I can't explain for every newbie. Smiley

Update infos! Smiley

zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

i think pump dgb(digibyte) It has potential for the future. It promises a lot of support as well as good community features. Although it is currently under obsession. But in the near future it will serve the community very well.
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

Hmm, a coin that is 2+ years old and has very few followers in the English speaking world. Too small to exist on the major exchanges...
I have a suspicion of what it might be, and if I'm right It'll be the mother of scams...
Please do surprise me in a positive way, these clues are just giving me flashbacks.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
GreyCat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:41:14 PM

SCAMCOIN -> thats the name of that coin.
SCAMGROUP -> name of their group.
SCAMUEL PUMPDROPPER -> name of the guy

Dont be fooled. Invest in coin with potential (trust me i learned harsh way). Dont invest in random shit based on words some anonymous guy. You dont know what youre investing into? DONT INVEST.

He should've said the name of the coin from the beggining! "We want to promote this coin" (and they dont want to say whitch one) What kind of marketing is that???
He dont reveal hes name, coin name, developers, no info about why we should promote this coin.

And i love this line "i will just invest 2$ and hold, trust mi, im holder, coz i like holding random shit from the web". In reality he will be the first 2 drop this miraculous coin from heavens.
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

SCAMCOIN -> thats the name of that coin.
SCAMGROUP -> name of their group.
SCAMUEL PUMPDROPPER -> name of the guy

Dont be fooled. Invest in coin with potential (trust me i learned harsh way). Dont invest in random shit based on words some anonymous guy. You dont know what youre investing into? DONT INVEST.

He should've said the name of the coin from the beggining! "We want to promote this coin" (and they dont want to say whitch one) What kind of marketing is that???
He dont reveal hes name, coin name, developers, no info about why we should promote this coin.

And i love this line "i will just invest 2$ and hold, trust mi, im holder, coz i like holding random shit from the web". In reality he will be the first 2 drop this miraculous coin from heavens.
Hmm, a coin that is 2+ years old and has very few followers in the English speaking world. Too small to exist on the major exchanges...
I have a suspicion of what it might be, and if I'm right It'll be the mother of scams...
Please do surprise me in a positive way, these clues are just giving me flashbacks.

I say it again for the newbies that do not really understand or just write without reading the thread:
This is no pump and dump group - this is a single buying action from many people to bring up a coin that's no shitcoin or something without sense.
What i say again and again, stop calling someone a scammer if you dont know what all this about.
Sure i vouch for that will be no selling from the people who knows what coin.
What you or others will do, it's not in my hand and we will see.

I dont know whats so difficult to understand - we want send a coin thats imo is it worth to the moon on one day and everybody can join.
This would have a big marketing effect and ALL buyers could be profit longterm from this pump.

So pls stop that way - if you mean i am a "scammer" then you have to mark me red.  Wink

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

Pump Espers to $1, kktnx.

Like i said - we allready have choosen the right coin for that.  Wink

So if you already choosen the right coin, you should have been already collected enough for yourself huh? Grin
Same strategy for so long. Sell what you collected when they tries to pump  Grin
Can you really find people who believe in you and join? If so i think they deserve to be dumped  Grin
What a great idea! I also want to pump to the moon. I have chosen for his favourite coins. Waiting for the fight to happen, we all will have the opportunity to boom.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lockept93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Pls stop writing me PMs with asking what coin it will be -  Wink

Anyway i understand some doubts, but i could also make ponzi site if i planned to scam somebody.
This is why i say, i vouch for no prebuy and big sell after the Mega-pump starts. This is all for makeing a coin more famous.

Atm there over 50 people IN i know. So let's see what happen and the most only afford a few bucks, so why not.

Smiley

BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

Bad idea. Yes, it's great when your coin gains value - but if people start pumping you can be sure there will be dumping.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: