Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem I have with ICOs  (Read 301 times)
Alcarin (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

Hello ladies and gents...

The problem I have with every ICO i invest or want to invest is the lack of information and their planning on the following two things that to me are very important... probably top 5 in importance I would love to know

I think many share my thinking:

- When will tokens get tradable on exchanges
- Which exchanges will they come to

ICOs should really discuss this with exchanges about that since to me that is very important information, RPX is a good example we pretty much know it will come on Binance, since its NEO related and they also give GAS, but for most ICOs all this info is hidden or unknown...

It would be nice to know that since that would make me invest many more times.

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 10:31:45 AM by Faroxx

I will honestly tell you - I have participated in 6 ICO and they provided this information about a couple of weeks until the end of ICO. In an extreme case, if there is no information on the website, you can ask them the telegram.
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

I will honestly tell you - I have participated in 6 ICO and they provided this information about a couple of weeks until the end of ICO. In an extreme case, if there is no information on the website, you can ask them the telegram.
Yes this is right teams of the ico's or the DEVS are not active here in the bitcointalk instead they are active in telegram or slack, they are more active there, better to contact them using that apps
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

You have an even bigger problem to worry about with ICOs:

Are Most Cryptocurrencies Doomed to Collapse — because they’re “ICO-issued”?

newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:18:35 AM

Hello ladies and gents...

The problem I have with every ICO i invest or want to invest is the lack of information and their planning on the following two things that to me are very important... probably top 5 in importance I would love to know

I think many share my thinking:

- When will tokens get tradable on exchanges
- Which exchanges will they come to

ICOs should really discuss this with exchanges about that since to me that is very important information, RPX is a good example we pretty much know it will come on Binance, since its NEO related and they also give GAS, but for most ICOs all this info is hidden or unknown...

It would be nice to know that since that would make me invest many more times.

The thing is, it's not easy for them to know where it will get listed. Some exchanges just charge a fee to list your coin, some do it for free and some decide if they are going to list you.
You could get listed easily on the less popular exchanges or the ones with lower entry barriers, but not all of them reply on time because of the huge influx of new users, and not all of them want your coin there until it's proven that it won't flop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: