Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having 2 accounts, allowed or not?  (Read 515 times)
eternalgloom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

Not asking for me, but I came across a post of someone stating that they have 2 accounts to participate in signature campaigns.
It's probably not really against the rules of the forum itself, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
im planning to join trading with my bitcoins , to make it double , while joining signature campaigns , i have 2 accounts now , and im planning to save all the earnings and invest it into trading and i think thats the best way to manage my bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640744.msg20080940#msg20080940

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

It is allowed

/thread
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

That's a really old thread to be posting today. lol. The guy is clearly spamming to increase post count. Anyway, like Quickseller said, it's allowed. What is not is to use both account to join in the same camapign, at the same time. You'll be in trouble because that's an abuse and against campaign rules.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

That's a really old thread to be posting today. lol. The guy is clearly spamming to increase post count. Anyway, like Quickseller said, it's allowed. What is not is to use both account to join in the same camapign, at the same time. You'll be in trouble because that's an abuse and against campaign rules.

Agreed that having two accounts is allowed and is not a basis for you to get banned but the basis for you to get a ban in the forum is violating the forum rules like spamming which these accounts used to abus signature campaigns are characterized by this.

Regarding the 2 accounts if it is joined in the same signature campaign which they don't allow having multiple accounts to join since it is considered as an abuse, it will ban you in the campaign and no payment but not ban in the forum though there's a possibility that you'll be painted red that is if the campaign manager is active in combatting this kind of people.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

Joining to campaigns with 1, 2 or 5 accounts not depending from some general rules. All is about manager and campaign rules. Usually campaigns don't accept this kind of practice, but in theory it can happen.
Many times it is accepted in the case of Twitter accounts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████