Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48761 times)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

the team needs to hurry to launch the platform since the market is full of competitors
I think that this project will have everything very much and very well)
I really hope that the project will be all right as I am the holder of the qvt token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

What is the benefit of owning the token? shared profits?

QVT Token in our product will be used to pay for tarif plans. The trader will have to pay for tarif plan to start creating ofer for sale/purchase of cryptocurrency on the P2P Qvolta exchange.
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

lol guys what's going on with the token? price fell 4 times, this is not a joke
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

lol guys what's going on with the token? price fell 4 times, this is not a joke
The market is falling, and recently ICO's COINS have fallen sharply.
SantiagoBenz

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

Qvolta news.

"Hello everybody!

Seeing lots of people wondering about the progress in the development of Qvolta platform, I would like to answer the most common questions such as "Where is the team? What they have been up to? Are there any news or updates regarding the product release?"

On behalf of our team, I would like to state that we are working hard on finishing our product. Our developers work at the full swing in order to deliver great product. We are making last stress tests and completing mobile version. We excited and can't wait for the moment when we will be able to present it to you!

We have also been in contact with various exchanges and really looking forward to be listed, thus increasing volumes and gaining market attention. We hope for your support on voting if needed.

Our community managers, Diyor and Daniil are happy to handle such an amazing community! Thank you everyone who believes in our project and showing support!

BTW, the mobile version of our platform will be very convenient to use. To prove it I would like to share a picture of a graphic interface of our mobile app.   

I would also like to share a short video that shows the process of development! "
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZzPzAyfLA&feature=youtu.be
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Hallo dev, I want to ask you if your big project logo is just "QVOLTA" and with blue combination only? I think this is very unimpressive. My suggestion try looking for a simple logo but look memorable. And I think the 4-person team is effective enough to run a project. I hope all can go smoothly.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

What about the mobile apps? According to the roadmap they should have been ready now
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

What about the mobile apps? According to the roadmap they should have been ready now

waitting for next update news from dev ,maybe they are already ready
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

We have also been in contact with various exchanges and really looking forward to be listed, thus increasing volumes and gaining market attention. We hope for your support on voting if needed.

It Is that what we are all really looking forward to, I think the project is quite serious for serious exchanges
SantiagoBenz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

is there news about the exchange? I want to buy more qvt, h suppose that the price will be more than 30 dollars when the platform is launched
Exchanges will be right after a release of the platform, or together.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

is there news about the exchange? I want to buy more qvt, h suppose that the price will be more than 30 dollars when the platform is launched
and when will be the release of platform? already have the exact date? I want to buy before
SantiagoBenz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

and when will be the release of platform? already have the exact date? I want to buy before

Have told what is expected at the beginning of February
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Thank you, good information, the market fell very well, it is possible profitably to buy
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Thank you, good information, the market fell very well, it is possible profitably to buy
Yeah, I just bought some more tokens qvt, but I really expect the implementation of the exchange. It will greatly contribute to the increase in the price of the token. Where can I see the roadmap?
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Hello dear members!

We are close to finishing our project like never before!
A lot of stress-tests were being made and we are polishing last steps before we roll out our platform.
I would like to shed some light on actual development of the project and we made a short video representation of the work process behind the Qvolta.

Also, it would be awesome to share with your a little sneak peek on how Qvolta mobile version will look like:

Thank you for your patience!

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

Hello dear members!

A lot of stress-tests were being made and we are polishing last steps before we roll out our platform.
I would like to shed some light on actual development of the project and we made a short video representation of the work process behind the Qvolta.
This looks great! can't wait for the release. This service is very necessary for all now
DioBrando

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Hello dear members!

Also, it would be awesome to share with your a little sneak peek on how Qvolta mobile version will look like:

Really? How?

There haven't been commits since August 17 on GitHub.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Hello dear members!

Really? How?

There haven't been commits since August 17 on GitHub.
Maybe they created a new private project on github or develop it elsewhere, Looks very nice
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

guys, can anyone tell me when the qvolta platform is launched? team promised already this month, but so far no news
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

guys, can anyone tell me when the qvolta platform is launched? team promised already this month, but so far no news
last update, this project team is so close to finishing and will be launched soon
I hope to be ready end of this month, very much an enthusiasm wait for this platform to launch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: