Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★Block-bet .info-★☆★ - ✔ Blockchain based gambling site ✔  (Read 4714 times)
Blockbet (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

You didn't understood joke about satoshi. Are you idiot?
Not proxy. I am using TOR for gambling.
Of course, my offer about house edge calculations is over, because of you are scammer. Keep going with "1% house edge", but about 28% at one of the levels in real.

well Now you called it a joke. People will decide who are joking .

we don't care  what you were using Tor or proxy. .

and other thing if we calculate the house edge wrong doesn't mean we are scammer and it doesn't matter and people will decide who is scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:01:37 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 03:26:49 PM by bruboi

The screenshot shows the btc address where to put the coins.. Why do you say that a different address was generated?

The screenshots of your conservations do not help here... So can you tell why you call the player a scammer? How did he try to scam you?

edit:

I tried something on your site and saw that it is pretty easy to change the displayed address

https://prnt.sc/g79zbk

Maybe you should change it that your site signs the bet address.. then it can be confirmed a lot better
Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

The screenshot shows the btc address where to put the coins.. Why do you say that a different address was generated?

The screenshots of your conservations do not help here... So can you tell why you call the player a scammer? How did he try to scam you?

did you see the    bitcointalk profile satoshi. he said this is my bitcointalk profile. here the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile%3bu=3

1. check out his last active date is December 13, 2010. he claim this is his bitcointalk profile and offer me to calculate house edge for 0.1 btc. Now he is saying it was a joke using another bitcointalk profile.

2. he is using our website html code to change the bitcoin address where the coin is sent and claim that is made. We know this problem and people will use it for scam. that's why we save the player bitcoin address and our bitcoin address to confirm that the transaction is actual made on our address or not.

3. he is not he first one who using this method of scam and won't be the last one. we are facing people like that a lot.

Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

edit:

I tried something on your site and saw that it is pretty easy to change the displayed address

Maybe you should change it that your site signs the bet address.. then it can be confirmed a lot better

yes now you got my point. that's why we save the both addresses player address and our address in our database. so no one claim false transaction.
gevp

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Check fairness

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Please provide full log of chat. Some interesting thing is there, but you did not include it to screenshots. Just before my link to "satoshi".
And I do not know how to prove I did not change HTML.

Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

July 31, 2017
we are calculating it and the house edge is 1%.

August 9, 2017
we are tried to make it right. we have four option with four different payouts so it's difficult for us the select the right one.

WTF is going on over here? It is bloody scammy! Angry

Please provide full log of chat. Some interesting thing is there, but you did not include it to screenshots. Just before my link to "satoshi".

I doubt it would be any fruitful to discuss the scam with this scammer. Create a scam accusation against block-bet.info here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Exposing frauds since 2014
gevp

Check fairness

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

I did not watch on screenshots carefully.
V1501776515411806. It's about attack. That is not me. That is some kiddies. It's impossible to attack such static site.
I am challenging OP to justify 1% house edge as he has claimed on the title of block-bet.info - http://archive.is/UNgsI. If u fail to justify within next 72 hours, I'll create a scam accusation against u and ask DefaultTrust members to leave -ve trust on u.
Do it.

Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:26:19 PM

There is no problem to share those chat. why don't you just share yourself. what interesting things are there. you bastard scammer who whose other profile to scam people and then said it was a joke.

even the bruboi figure out how to change the address.

edit:

Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

July 31, 2017

August 9, 2017
we are tried to make it right. we have four option with four different payouts so it's difficult for us the select the right one.

I doubt it would be any fruitful to discuss the scam with this scammer. Create a scam accusation against block-bet.info here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

now you prove us scam base on that we calculate the wrong house edge it's funny .
gevp

Check fairness

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Johny Depp
No, I don't want to do that.
Luckygames.io is much bigger gambling site. But almost nobody cares about fairness, scam accusation and their money. Who cares.

blockbet
I have no screenshots of chat log. I have screenshots of my bets only. Post a screenshot with your link to some bitcointalk's member. Just before my link to "Satoshi".

Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

July 31, 2017

August 9, 2017

now you prove us scam base on that we calculate the wrong house edge it's funny .

U r the one who claimed it to be calculated as 1%. U r the one advertising it to be 1%. U r the one who is taking money from unsuspecting gamblers. So, the onus is onto u to prove it as 1%.

Something interesting happened in the mean time. User gial1949 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=966439), who is a suspected alt of Blockbet (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1066135) posted in this thread and quickly removed his post. Unfortunately, I have got a screenshot for the same...

Exposing frauds since 2014
bruboi

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

lol...

btw nice to see more people using Tor Browser
gevp

Check fairness

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

Great! You are super)

gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:54:22 PM

yes I am posted this. i am assign to advertise this website. I deleted it because I don't want to involve this discussion.Leave me out of this.
gevp

Check fairness

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

accounts ceedmkbtc, skrillexchangertobtc
same shit

Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:20:00 PM

accounts ceedmkbtc, skrillexchangertobtc
same shit

you stole high rank user identity to deceive people and beg for bitcoins. you should be ashamed of yourself.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1960

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:29:02 PM

yes I am posted this. i am assign to advertise this website. I deleted it because I don't want to involve this discussion.Leave me out of this.

Too late... Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg20798435;topicseen#msg20798435
Blockbet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

edit:

How did you do that Even your website have the same issue.

https://i.imgur.com/D7DODN4.png
bruboi

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

edit:

How did you do that Even your website have the same issue.

First of all, chain-bet is not my website.. I just played there a few times.

The difference between chain-bet and your site is, that chain-bet moves the bet amount from the generated address to their hot wallet. So every player can verify that a bet amount was placed to their wallet and not a different address not belonging to chain-bet. At your site i can only see the coins on the generated address but no one knows your hot wallet.

So if you don't want to move the coins to your hot wallet, I would recommend that you sign the bet address with PGP so people can check if the generated address is yours.. Here is an article how to do that

https://libraryfreedomproject.org/how-to-pgp-sign-a-message/

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

First of all, chain-bet is not my website.. I just played there a few times.

The difference between chain-bet and your site is, that chain-bet moves the bet amount from the generated address to their hot wallet. So every player can verify that a bet amount was placed to their wallet and not a different address not belonging to chain-bet. At your site i can only see the coins on the generated address but no one knows your hot wallet.

So if you don't want to move the coins to your hot wallet, I would recommend that you sign the bet address with PGP so people can check if the generated address is yours.. Here is an article how to do that

https://libraryfreedomproject.org/how-to-pgp-sign-a-message/

Your claim of Chain-Bet players being able to verify that the bet was placed to the correct site isn't valid, as if I were Chain-Bet, I could easily scam people by sending the BTC to another address instead of the the hot wallet. Neither Chain-Bet or Block-Bet have systems in place to prove that the address is indeed their address. PGP signing is a good idea though.

U r the one who claimed it to be calculated as 1%. U r the one advertising it to be 1%. U r the one who is taking money from unsuspecting gamblers. So, the onus is onto u to prove it as 1%.

This isn't the way to challenge their house edge claims - calculate it yourself and then complain about it, instead of just guessing and challenging them.

1. check out his last active date is December 13, 2010. he claim this is his bitcointalk profile and offer me to calculate house edge for 0.1 btc. Now he is saying it was a joke using another bitcointalk profile.

lol, seriously? Someone asking for $400 USD just to do a simple task?

Since the owners and the accuser are both too lazy to calculate the house edge, here it is (free of charge!):

Low Risker: 21.875% House Edge
Code:
-1*(1/16) + 0*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) +  1*(1/16) + 0*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16)+ 0.5*(1/16)+ -0.5*(1/16) +0*(1/16)+ -1*(1/16) + 1*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1 * (1/16) + 1*(1/16)

Midburners: 9.375% House Edge
Code:
-1*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + 5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + 1*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + 2*(1/16) + -0.5*(1/16) + -1*(1/16) + 0*(1/16)

Too lazy to calculate the other levels but just by looking at it that Funbetter has an edge above 1%, and Whales might actually be a 1% edge.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: