Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell?  (Read 2562 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

Ethereums are good investment. Look at China they even try to come up with their own version of Ethereum which is Neo. Price of Ethereum right now may not be the same a few months ago but remember that one reason that makes Ethereum a good investment is because it is being used by ICOs and there are some gambling sites that accepts ETH. Hodl!
I agree with you . ICO projects always use ETH which will make investors buy more ETH that makes ETH market will have high price in the future. I think if ETH improves on more new technologies then surely this altcoin will lead the Crytptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

Ethereums are good investment. Look at China they even try to come up with their own version of Ethereum which is Neo. Price of Ethereum right now may not be the same a few months ago but remember that one reason that makes Ethereum a good investment is because it is being used by ICOs and there are some gambling sites that accepts ETH. Hodl!
I agree with you . ICO projects always use ETH which will make investors buy more ETH that makes ETH market will have high price in the future. I think if ETH improves on more new technologies then surely this altcoin will lead the Crytptocurrency market.

In my opinion so far dev has worked so well that it is able to bring Ethereum into more advanced phase, and Etereum has high value that is in great demand by investors and traders, even Ethereum user population all the time continues to increase significantly, That Ethereum deserves to compete with other large coins that exist in the crypto market
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:50:52 AM

In my opinion so far dev has worked so well that it is able to bring Ethereum into more advanced phase, and Etereum has high value that is in great demand by investors and traders, even Ethereum user population all the time continues to increase significantly, That Ethereum deserves to compete with other large coins that exist in the crypto market

Actually, with the exception of btc, ether is the most trusted alt out there. There are even indications that wih how good the etherium team is and how good its features are, it will be bitcoins main rival in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

Never sell always hodl! Of course for a long term - if u playing shorts, then u want to watch charts carefully.
I believe that you should not waste your bitcoins in order to gain some little profits. Hold them as much as you can so that you could have lush future and a luxurious house in posh area. As far as selling at present is concerned when bitcoins are hugely increasing in value, it would be idiocy to give up on bitcoins at this stage.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

There should not be any confusion while investing into bitcoin. It is always rising man, come on just look at the charts really. :-)

Ethereum and BTC is very good pair where ether stands at 0.07 BTC you can easily trade and buy bitcoin at lowest possible value.

However, lets wait for little more as there are chances of bitcoin going down in next week or so as the rumours are spreading about investors who are dumping bitcoin to buy it cheap again. Though rumour we should be careful in investing to avoid any further Panick situation and related consequences.
Bitcoins are your future investment. In comparison with ether bitcoin will yield more as current trending you can see the charts. Trade your ether as it said to be 0.07 BTC and buy a bitcoin and believe me you will be getting more and more from bitcoin s in coming month and so. It will be a good decision if you buy bitcoins now.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:43:36 PM

Hi, all. I have 20 Litecoin and some Ethereum … around 5.7 Ethereum. Bitcoin price seems to be rising, and fast. My question is should I sell my Ethereum and Litecoin now and buy Bitcoin? I checked the price of Bitcoin today. It went down quite a bit. Do you think there is going to be a healthy correction before the price rises again? I feel like I should wait for a couple more days and view the trend. The problem with that is Litecoin seems to be gradually falling. The same is happening with Ethereum. What do you all think?

Number one rule in cryptocurrencies, never sell. Hodl!!!

Well that is what everybody says, I think there is some truth to it though. Most cryptocurrencies have bumped up their prices since their inception. I guess it will just depend on where would you invest your money and see if that one goes up so much. Buying them cheap at start and reaping the benefits after a few years.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

Litecoin and ethereum can survive so far and keep persist at current price for a while, it seems most coins increases right now https://coinmarketcap.com/. One thing that I always notice is altcoins price will dump after reach its ATH and hardly to make the new all time high, such as litecoin was $50 and eth was $415. But, diversify your investment is a good thing, especially into famous altcoins which could be pumped again.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:10:42 PM

I guess it's never too late to buy a bitcoin. BTC may seem a bit high at the moment but in my opinion it will go even higher. So whenever u have chance get more and more BTC, eventually you will make profit from it. Just watch the movements close and wait for the right time to buy and sell.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Hi, all. I have 20 Litecoin and some Ethereum … around 5.7 Ethereum. Bitcoin price seems to be rising, and fast. My question is should I sell my Ethereum and Litecoin now and buy Bitcoin? I checked the price of Bitcoin today. It went down quite a bit. Do you think there is going to be a healthy correction before the price rises again? I feel like I should wait for a couple more days and view the trend. The problem with that is Litecoin seems to be gradually falling. The same is happening with Ethereum. What do you all think?

If you want a fast profit, I guess you better sell it and buy bitcoin as bitcoin is growing so high every now and then. But I guess that coins are good too like what bitcoin experience, for sure someday it will boom up. Currently the bitcoin price is increasing rapidly and due to this all the other  altcoins are at a downfall. This is also good time to but these altcoin at cheap, as surely all of them will rise in the near future. (but this may take 1 to 2 month).
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:45:24 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 11:41:19 PM by Haesoo

As it will always fluctuates, you can really tell if the coin we're holding is a good or bad. Personally, if I'm in that situation, I sell my ltc and still hold my eth. Eth maybe having some dips now but soon the rally will over. My hopes to eth is too high so I'm betting on this.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:02:14 PM

As it will always fluctuates, you can really tell if the coin we're holding is a good or bad. Personally, if I'm in that situation, I sell my ltc and still hold my eth. Eth maybe having some dips now but soon the rally will over. My hopes to eth ids too high so I'm betting on this.
Ahan! LTC is also not bad option to bet on. Eth has an edge over other altcoins. It has good support of investors and even some people have started comparing it even with bitcoins. I won’t give up on LTC for eth. I would rather to like to keep both coins in small amounts into my wallet.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

Nothing needs to sold if our condition isn't an emergency. Keeping longer, provide very promising advantage later. Especially current LTC price is less attractive to sell. we all know LTC and ETH are superior altcoin.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Maybe it is too late to sell ETH now. Because i see that the price of ETH is already low compare to Bitcoin.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

It depends on yourself. If you need the money you should sell it. But if you can keep the coins you should do that. I think the price can increase some more and you can get more profits.

Other way is if you sell only the capital and keep some coins to do some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: