Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin gain strategy  (Read 355 times)
somacoin (OP)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:57:14 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 11:21:03 PM by somacoin

There are many interesting strategies that work. There are also many strategies that are not very good. For instance, I always mine X1* coins when they come out to own about 0.3-0.5% of the supply. This is usually achieved within a few days of renting about 10 GH/s. I just leave them in my wallet and check Coinmarketcap every 3-7 days. Within approximately one year, I sell at the peak which usually is about X50-100 of the market price when I started mining. This strategy has so far paid off immensely. With just 1 success in 10 coins you have a stake in, you can become a fiat millionaire. But always remember, owning a lot of money is not the most important. Have fun Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

There are many interesting strategies that work. There are also many strategies that are not very good. For instance, I always mine X13 coins when they come out to own about 0.5% of the supply. This is usually achieved within a few days of renting about 10 GH/s. I just leave them in my wallet and check Coinmarketcap every 3-7 days. Within approximately one year, I sell at the peak which usually is about X50-100 of the market price when I started mining. This strategy has so far paid off immensely. With just 1 success in 10 coins you have a stake in, you can become a fiat millionaire. But always remember, owning a lot of money is not the most important. Have fun Smiley
its indeed a good way to make lots of profit mining unpopular coin but with low succession rate , maybe you should rent more hash if you would find another coin that would pump alot later
somacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

There are many interesting strategies that work. There are also many strategies that are not very good. For instance, I always mine X13 coins when they come out to own about 0.5% of the supply. This is usually achieved within a few days of renting about 10 GH/s. I just leave them in my wallet and check Coinmarketcap every 3-7 days. Within approximately one year, I sell at the peak which usually is about X50-100 of the market price when I started mining. This strategy has so far paid off immensely. With just 1 success in 10 coins you have a stake in, you can become a fiat millionaire. But always remember, owning a lot of money is not the most important. Have fun Smiley
its indeed a good way to make lots of profit mining unpopular coin but with low succession rate , maybe you should rent more hash if you would find another coin that would pump alot later

I also mined ZEN right when it came out.  : - )
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:49:41 PM

which site are you using for renting ? is it some kind a auction ? i looked nicehash and it was very complicated. i read some users comments and they were saying they invested (for example) 1k usd but they get only 100$.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
somacoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

which site are you using for renting ? is it some kind a auction ? i looked nicehash and it was very complicated. i read some users comments and they were saying they invested (for example) 1k usd but they get only 100$.

Nicehash is actually very easy and safe to use. I've never had any problems with it. Yes, you can rent hash power rather than individual mining rigs there. It is very comfortable. You can pay like 0.02 BTC and get thousands of coins, because you mine at several Gigahash per second and when you mine those new coins, the difficulty is still low. Hold those. I only mine coins that make a decent impression, my standards are very high.
arc45

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

That is nice that you can stick to a specific algo. I am not sure how else to spot winners. ICO members should be part of a ratings database so you can predict the likelihood of a winner earlier in the game
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: