Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexusakachus owes me and others money  (Read 12149 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 09:49:38 AM

Well this is my first scam accusation thread, there's a guy on BTC called nexusakachus that I lent money too as well as a bunch of others on these loans he put up, this person owes me the loan of 0.1 BTC I pooled in with other people, probably not going to get the interest back but I'd both like to warn people or get my money back without interest if he is honest.

I am making this thread so others can post here because he has an active account on Bitcointalk, I have patiently waited until the very last due date for him to pay me back and it hasn't happened, in hindsight it was a stupid thing to do because he was clearly overextending himself with the amount of loans he had taken out but I know better now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedRobin2442

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:29:48 PM

Well this is my first scam accusation thread, there's a guy on BTC called nexusakachus that I lent money too as well as a bunch of others on these loans he put up, this person owes me the loan of 0.1 BTC I pooled in with other people, probably not going to get the interest back but I'd both like to warn people or get my money back without interest if he is honest.

I am making this thread so others can post here because he has an active account on Bitcointalk, I have patiently waited until the very last due date for him to pay me back and it hasn't happened, in hindsight it was a stupid thing to do because he was clearly overextending himself with the amount of loans he had taken out but I know better now.

Sorry, let me get this correct.

You only lost 0.1 btc? Or you lost a % of 0.1btc. So, you lost about $12?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:14:58 PM

Sorry, let me get this correct.

You only lost 0.1 btc? Or you lost a % of 0.1btc. So, you lost about $12?

You don't understand do you, losing any amount of money is not nice.
That 0.1BTC might be worth $12 now, but in the future it could be worth a whole lot more.
And even if it isn't what's the difference? A scammer has to start somewhere.

To the OP,

Could you please provide more evidence on this deal, conversations, Transaction Id etc.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 04:56:44 PM

https://btcjam.com/listings/2252

Here you go, it was just on BTCJam so I'm not that surprised really, but that's why I only put in a small amount, the main problem is he seems to have buggered off with a lot of other peoples' money as well, oh and at least I'm not like those people who lose hundreds upon hundreds of BTC Cheesy

Lethn    0.1    2013-03-06 09:10:20 UTC
nexusakachus

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 05:54:06 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 07:47:52 PM by nexusakachus

lenth , put your investment to sale in a note , I will buy it
sorry delay
but i dont owe you
you have invested in me , and gone wrong , its a BIG Difference .
stay calm my asic is coming
soon i will repay

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 11:15:57 AM

but i dont owe you

Who the fuck are you again?

That "investment gone wrong" defense is not open to the general public. You need to first be someone before you may dream of using it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 01:59:46 PM

sorry delay
but i dont owe you
soon i will repay

Right, English please?

You aren't some big business tycoon who can say that the investment went wrong.

Let me put it like this in basic terms:

You owe him the money.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:41:54 AM

Nexus also owes me money on btcjam. I invested on a few initial loans with him and all went well, then boom. Several loans, all with months of nonpayment.
Rawted

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:46:27 PM

sorry delay
but i dont owe you
soon i will repay
Since you seem to not understand the meaning of the word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan
FeedbackLoop

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:18:29 PM

but i dont owe you

Who the fuck are you again?

That "investment gone wrong" defense is not open to the general public. You need to first be someone before you may dream of using it.

+1

Loan is not a stock IPO. I never heard Nexus talking about giving out dividends from his trades to his "investors".

He was pressed recently into buying a note fast and he asked for a huge discount because "bitcoin has gone up".  Even then there were a lot of notes with ~50% discounts and he didn't buy a single one. Apart from that interaction he has been mostly silent throughout the months...

The few times (long back) that he bothered to give one liner excuses he mumbled something about "just waiting for" Instawallet and "some websites"  Huh (didn't instawallet give everything back?). He made it sound like he was about to pay everything back which probably deterred people from issuing cheap notes to get out. Also Instawallet is Bitcoins and all his business seems to be in Bitcoins so I don't know how Bitcoin "going up" or whatever even matters. If anything it should have given him more trades at localbitcoins (which it seems it did).

Looking at his past loans it feels like he was using the newer, larger loans to pay for the previous (yeah, I'm calling the P word). Probably taking prey of people like me and Rawted who gained trust from the initial payments (just like Ponzi victims):

Nexus also owes me money on btcjam. I invested on a few initial loans with him and all went well, then boom. Several loans, all with months of nonpayment.

He is an active user here at Bitcointalk and at localbitcoins so it's a matter of time before he walks away with more people's money. People like Rawted and I used to trust him a lot because everything seemed to go so fast and he would be very re-assuring on the not walking with our money department. Yes, it sounds naive but you just have to browse his feedback at localbitcoins to find people going the same path. A scammer tag might be in order if things don't change soon in order to prevent that.

Given the size and structure of what he did (looks like and walks like a Ponzi scam, so it doesn't even matter if Spain thinks Bitcoin is a currency I think) probably police is in order but that is a separate matter that would require some collaboration from different victims (maybe PM me).  Might be easy if we find people that bought the Bitcoins from him and then invested in him because then we don't have to deal with the value of Bitcoin with the police.

(Yey for just having lost my scam accusation forum virginity! Thanks Nexus...)

nexusakachus

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 03:54:01 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 01:13:15 AM by nexusakachus

issue a note for the value you invested in mtgoxusd or mtgoxeur rate at the moment you invested
 i will pay as soon as i see them posted
thanks

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:43:12 AM

issue a note for the value you invested in mtgoxusd or mtgoxeur rate at the moment you invested
 i will pay as seen as them post
thanks
Wow...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:09:34 PM

i will pay as seen as them post
thanks

Are you Tradefortress?
asepeyo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:39:14 AM

Watch out with this guy. He is reported to the Police in Spain for fraud
Rawted

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:18:19 PM

I never received the repayments or buy back of my notes. Enjoy Spanish prison, asshole.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:04:15 PM

I never received the repayments or buy back of my notes. Enjoy Spanish prison, asshole.

He is claiming in the Spanish sub forum that he has already bought back the debt and if not you should send him an email.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364182.msg4416320#msg4416320
asepeyo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:26:50 PM

He is claiming in the Spanish sub forum that he has already bought back the debt and if not you should send him an email.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364182.msg4416320#msg4416320

I hope you can manage anything about it. I can only told you about my experience and this person stole me too much money (by fraud). Of course, I report him to the Police and I contact with more people than also do that.

Btw, sorry about my english!
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

I just thought I'd re-bump this thread for the sake of other people, Nexusakachus seems to be at it again, he PM'd me saying he'd pay the money back which is fair enough but I was suspicious of how long it took for him to come round to do it and of course rather than just be honest and doing it right away he wants to do it through the BTCJam notes and said he wouldn't give the money back until I removed any negative comments or ratings about him which is essentially blackmail.

Since I would rather lose 0.1BTC than let other people become a victim of his new scam operation ( which I suspect is why he wants the old stuff deleted ) I'm simply going to post up the messages he sent me instead.

do you want to recover the money you invested in btcjam in my loans ¿

to recover the money you have to log in btcjam  and  you must issue a note for the value you have invested in € or USD at the moment you invested , convert to btcs at actual rate and i buy it

thanks

and you have delete any coment if you wrote something like"scam"  or something  and tell the people in the thread you start in this forum accusing me of being a thieve ok?

in negative case you will never get your money back

have you totally understand ?

Nexusakachus, that took some balls, if you want to pay me you can do it honestly and right away through the Bitcoin client and I'd have happily sung your praises on the forum but now you just make yourself look like not only a scammer but somebody who would use blackmail against people to me. Any other lenders who haven't been paid by him as well be sure to post whether you've received these vaguely threatening messages too.
nexusakachus

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

thats all

if you want your money back you should do what i say
in negative case you will never get your investment back to you

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

I just thought I'd re-bump this thread for the sake of other people, Nexusakachus seems to be at it again, he PM'd me saying he'd pay the money back which is fair enough but I was suspicious of how long it took for him to come round to do it and of course rather than just be honest and doing it right away he wants to do it through the BTCJam notes and said he wouldn't give the money back until I removed any negative comments or ratings about him which is essentially blackmail.

Since I would rather lose 0.1BTC than let other people become a victim of his new scam operation ( which I suspect is why he wants the old stuff deleted ) I'm simply going to post up the messages he sent me instead.

do you want to recover the money you invested in btcjam in my loans ¿

to recover the money you have to log in btcjam  and  you must issue a note for the value you have invested in € or USD at the moment you invested , convert to btcs at actual rate and i buy it

thanks

and you have delete any coment if you wrote something like"scam"  or something  and tell the people in the thread you start in this forum accusing me of being a thieve ok?

in negative case you will never get your money back

have you totally understand ?

Nexusakachus, that took some balls, if you want to pay me you can do it honestly and right away through the Bitcoin client and I'd have happily sung your praises on the forum but now you just make yourself look like not only a scammer but somebody who would use blackmail against people to me. Any other lenders who haven't been paid by him as well be sure to post whether you've received these vaguely threatening messages too.

I just got one when I asked him to post the instructions on BTCJam since not everyone reads bitcointalk.org:

"no tienes q leer nada en bitcointalk , lo he dicho todo en las loans si no vas a ayudarme no vas a recuperar tu dinero si es q has invertido algo"

Nexus, people are posting publicly about this case and among themselves because this behaviour is not acceptable. You are showing a utter lack of the most basic respect between people and these are all people that have lent you their money. People you have left hanging for only a few months short of a year.

So, tell us where are the instructions to get the money back in BTCJam and why there have to be instructions. Please post as people are being pushed together by your actions and this matter will become more and more public the more indecently you treat people. You made a joke of our private communication and I'm certain others are being treated the same way and tolerating it for probably a lot less than what I lent to you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: