Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexusakachus owes me and others money  (Read 12149 times)
nexusakachus

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 09:13:31 PM

you must issue a note for the value you have invested in € or USD , convert to actual btc rate and i buy it

simply and fast

everything all is trash

maniacs that think that they have invested 50 € and think that i will pay 5000 € is completely dumb and fail

it seems that people don't know what is the meaning of volatility and default

so be smart im ready to repay the money that is defaulted

its up to you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:35:28 PM

maniacs that think that they have invested 50 € and think that i will pay 5000 € is completely dumb and fail

Nexus, have you tried to negotiate at all at any point in the past? You are coming out of the blue with an ultimatum and what you are doing is indistinguishable from a scam. All that we have to guarantee that we are not being scammed with you hoarding the coins and then asking for euros is your good reputation but you are not sounding very serious and upright now are you?

Just looking at ONE of your loans reveals certain things that you are completely disregarding that mine a legitimate claim to a pay in euros:

- you never attempted to negotiate even though this has been going on for months (like I said above)

- you mention nothing about how to compute interest owed after all this time

- you claimed the  May 14, 16:05 in the loan https://btcjam.com/listings/2252 that:

"i will repay when i get my coins back from bitmit and some websites , please help me out to repay you promoting my sites , no attack me , no negative feedback , check my bitmit feedback and my localbitcoins feedback , also check this site feedback before the big bubble crash , vbe aptience my friends , understand that if you help me i will repay you sooner. http://nexusosx86.com http://bitmit.net/user/nexusakachus my asic is arriving also so i will rpay for sure"

Which means you would pay back in coins sometime after May 14 when the exchange rate to euros was already much higher than the first day of the loan. What if you had been honest back then and tried to negotiate in a banker currency other than Bitcoin then? People would have lost less Bitcoins.

-  nexusakachus
Aug 10, 03:37

"I am here I start mining with some asics so I will repay all soon Please put YOUR investments to sell in notes so I can buy them Best regards"

No mention of euros. What was the exchange rate the 10 of August? Why don't you ask the exchange rate of 10th of August?

nexusakachus
Aug 28, 00:17

"i need 36 bitcoins to make first repayment , please be patience , better make notes if you want your coins fast , sorry again delay"

So, you tell people you will pay it normally at that date. If you want euros, why not the exchange rate at the 28th of August?

-
nexusakachus
Nov 03, 19:25

"Im working on it please be patience , I've lost shitloads of money in april with the money in escrow and the investments that some users won't repay , instawallet , The great butterflylabs scam etc if i was able to repay 364 btcs in less than 3 months and make profit for you , you can wait until i recover i work hard everyday to do that people that i have invested in ... they disappeared im here updating and buying notes as soon as I can for sure thanks"

So why not the exchange rate of November the 3rd? Here you also mention Instawallet. In the instawallet thread you still see Davout discussing claims and most people got their money back (including me). Where are you there?

Please negotiate with your investors. They have put hard earned money on you and deserve attention, RESPECT and negotiation. The terms of the loan were always in Bitcoins and I am certain very few people would have invested in you if the terms were in euros. Who wants to lose the currency they believe in to receive rapidly depreciating Fiat toilet paper?

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:21:32 PM

From the Instawallet claim process thread posted by Davout himself last month:

The claim ID is character string labeled "Claim #" on the claims page.

Please post to us your Claim # so that we can all start helping you with one thing: talking with Davout to get some of your Bitcoins from Instawallet and, at the same time, remove doubts that you might be holding to Bitcoins.

That would be a great good faith display in order for us to start talking about partial refunds from the loan you received with values closer to that of paper money.

nexusakachus

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:29:10 PM

lol
i won't loose more time with paranoids
i told you one thousand times , this is not the place to ask for your money

its up to you for me this thread is over

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:34:21 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 09:50:17 AM by Lethn

That's not how it works, when you owe people money, you pay it back, it's that simple, it doesn't matter what method it is especially in regards to Bitcoin, I refuse to take down any negative comments I've made about you especially when they're true, let this thread be a warning to anyone who would think about lending you money or doing business with you.

p.s. Hope you enjoy the extra negative ratings Smiley
Rawted

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

I'd rather lose the money i have invested and instead make people aware of who you truly are. I'll be leaving feedback here and on btcjam (on all 3 accounts there that you screwed me over), on the WOT (#bitcoin-otc), and every single time i see you post or your name mentioned anywhere online. I would have been willing to negotiate, but your arrogant irresponsible attitude has swayed me from that.

Grow up, loser.
FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:19:56 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 08:39:58 PM by FeedbackLoop

its up to you for me this thread is over

...wonderful....

(1) In private messages and posts you were already very clear that you will do zero negotiation and we cannot take this to BTCJam because you have threatened to not pay a dime to people who leave bad feedback to you on BTCJam. What exactly are we going to solve there? This is all there is left.  Also the matter of you having turned into a proper scammer fully worthy of the name is very important. You call us "investors" but ignore trivial requests for information on what happened to the money that would clear your name in no time. Or perhaps you don't care like any good lingering scammer closing down the shop in the best way possible...

i won't loose more time with paranoids

(2) You are clearly very angry and abusing the people who have had their money unwillingly parked with you for almost a year. All this while Bitcoin went up month after month, and while you gave short brief promises of repayment (like the one of a 36 Bitcoin payment only a few months back). In fact, you are treating the people that lent you money worse than random people treat others in the street. That alone is a huge red flag.

(3) It is a small jump of thought to imagine you being a little bit short on Bitcoin when the payment was due, lets say, 250 out of the 370 plus interest owed Bitcoin (perhaps because you paid back Xose and others with our loan). This with all your family and friends really high on how rich you must be now...  is it really paranoid to fear that you might have decided to take the piss on the people you hate? all those bastards that gave you negative feedback when you were late... So easy! Just mention a few of the common things where people were expected to lose money at the time like BFL and Instawallet and then pay back a few euros. All profit all clean! Except Instawallet did payback, IN BITCOIN, and you have zero claims on them.

(4) I would prefer to be negotiating and getting info about what happened to the money (is that really too much to ask?) but all you want is short, fast, insult rich conflict. That path is easy, takes no time and perhaps gives you the benefit of the doubt to a few naive people who can still deal with the "Nexusakachus" websites and usernames, not to mention family and friends who will have a natural bias to take your side. A quick look around this scammer sub-forum shows huge similarities between what you are doing now and what other scammers did when they began being uncovered. A lot of them still made extra money with their scams after being uncovered.

(5) If you truly didn't cross the path to being a full blown scammer tell us here to your "investors":

- for how many Bitcoins do you expect to sell the BFL miners purchased with our money or how many Bitcoins do you expect to mine back

- how much in Bitcoin fees did you do trading Bitcoin in localbitcoins while holding our money?

- how many Bitcoins were you paid in the websites and stock that our Bitcoins financed?

- how much did you lose in instawallet and what is your claim number so that we can, again, help you by talking with Davout (an offer made many times by different people).

- how much money did you do as a DJ? (which is what I imagine you meant with the "show bussiness" part of the loans).

- how much in Bitcoin fees did you get trading Bitcoin and hardware at Bitmit?

- why are you saying in the spanish forum that you have paid us when a quick glance at BTCJam reveals that you have bought back a microscopic fraction of the owed money? (I guess the few people with pennies lent to you that were scared by your threats and preferred to take back the next to nothing you are offering).

(6) Finally, you are an extremely experienced trader that is very tight in pulling trades as soon as the exchange rate goes against him in localbitcoins (as a quick look at your feedback reveals):  link, are we to believe that you just lost ~200 Bitcoins in BFL and instawallet when you give exactly zero proof of that being the case?  I think the scenario in paragraph (3) is a hell of a lot more likely. Prove me wrong. It is very easy, takes very little time and it benefits everyone.

valiron

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:10:15 AM

I just thought I'd re-bump this thread for the sake of other people, Nexusakachus seems to be at it again, he PM'd me saying he'd pay the money back which is fair enough but I was suspicious of how long it took for him to come round to do it and of course rather than just be honest and doing it right away he wants to do it through the BTCJam notes and said he wouldn't give the money back until I removed any negative comments or ratings about him which is essentially blackmail.

Since I would rather lose 0.1BTC than let other people become a victim of his new scam operation ( which I suspect is why he wants the old stuff deleted ) I'm simply going to post up the messages he sent me instead.

do you want to recover the money you invested in btcjam in my loans ¿

to recover the money you have to log in btcjam  and  you must issue a note for the value you have invested in € or USD at the moment you invested , convert to btcs at actual rate and i buy it

thanks

and you have delete any coment if you wrote something like"scam"  or something  and tell the people in the thread you start in this forum accusing me of being a thieve ok?

in negative case you will never get your money back

have you totally understand ?

Nexusakachus, that took some balls, if you want to pay me you can do it honestly and right away through the Bitcoin client and I'd have happily sung your praises on the forum but now you just make yourself look like not only a scammer but somebody who would use blackmail against people to me. Any other lenders who haven't been paid by him as well be sure to post whether you've received these vaguely threatening messages too.

That is his typical blackmailing strategy. He does the same in localbitcoins: If you leave him negative rating or block him he retaliates by giving you negative rating for no reason.

He is a scammer and you won't see your bitcoins back...unless...you team up together and contact local people in Spain that makes him reason...

Now he is openning selfmoderated advertising threads in the spanish subforum. I don't understand why the moderators don't ban him forever.

valiron

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:05:56 AM

I'd rather lose the money i have invested and instead make people aware of who you truly are. I'll be leaving feedback here and on btcjam (on all 3 accounts there that you screwed me over), on the WOT (#bitcoin-otc), and every single time i see you post or your name mentioned anywhere online. I would have been willing to negotiate, but your arrogant irresponsible attitude has swayed me from that.

Grow up, loser.

You can report his new selfmoderated threads advertising new products:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319562.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414112.0

It may help some people to not fall into his scams.
Rawted

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

Grow up, loser.

You can report his new selfmoderated threads advertising new products:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319562.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414112.0

It may help some people to not fall into his scams.
Left me a negative feedback saying 'SCAM BUYER' and that i scammed him for 100,000 BTC. What a total piece of crap this guy is. I find his desperation amusing though.
FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:04:50 PM

Left me a negative feedback saying 'SCAM BUYER' and that i scammed him for 100,000 BTC. What a total piece of crap this guy is. I find his desperation amusing though.

Nice to see you are keeping up the standards Jesús...

Thanks for the links Valiron! Anyone kind enough to try and gather the other threads where people that were scammed besides the BTCJam thing are posting?

There was a lot of stuff in  the Spanish forum but I forgot to to do watch and it seems the nexus enterprise has a lot more branches in its operations... Thanks!

nexusakachus

Love & Sound Emotroniks

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

ok then i asume that you don't want the money back thank you very much

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:25:10 AM

ok then i asume that you don't want the money back thank you very much

How convenient!

I'm sure that was the reason why you are not paying a dime. Damn... everything was going so well. You are legit and not a scammer at all.

valiron

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:57:03 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 12:43:15 AM by valiron

Thanks for the links Valiron! Anyone kind enough to try and gather the other threads where people that were scammed besides the BTCJam thing are posting?

There was a lot of stuff in  the Spanish forum but I forgot to to do watch and it seems the nexus enterprise has a lot more branches in its operations... Thanks!

I can quote you a recent post summarizing some of the problems with nexusakachus. I translate the main points:

- The irregular status with respect to spanish IRS and commercial laws of the online shop of nexusakachus is pointed out.

- The user "asepeyo" is suing nexusakachus in court for fraud.

- The users vitruvio, dserrano have had problems with him.

- The user Dani was ready to sue him and the user Liberto did some mediation to solve the dispute (then in the terms of the agreement Dani had to erase the threads denouncing him).

- The user LKABSVERIGE, who reminds these facts, let us known that nexusakachus send him private messages insulting his mother.

Se te dicen las cosas y no quieres entender, LOL, voy con algun ejemplo, el otro dia espectra te enumero unas "pocas" irregularidades que estas cometiendo con hacienda en tus tiendas, asepeyo tiene una denuncia puesta contra ti en la policia y lo ha denunciado publicamente en el foro, vitruvio que tambien ha tratado contigo (con malas experiencias) ya te ha cantado las 40 mas de una vez, dserrano igual, Dani, recuerdas? con quien tuviste que llegar a un acuerdo con Liberto (abogado que suele andar por el foro) porque le estafaste unos cuantos bitcoins, salvo dos o tres honrosas excepciones (y dudo de su procedencia, es decir que has podido ser tu mismo con otro nombre de usuario) nadie te saca la cara, solo sale mierda por tu boca, y la ultima que recuerde y no menos importante, esta lo de btcjam o como se escriba, donde debes mas de 200 bitcoins.

Yo no tenga nada que ocultar, y te recuerdo a ti y lo comento en publico, que yo estoy tranquilito en mi casa sin meterme con nadie y que eres tu quien me manda privados diciendo cositas de mi madre.

If you want more material about nexusakachus misbehaviour you can go to the forum of localbitcoins and search for "nexus".

Apparently he doesn't have your bitcoins back, but he seems very active selling in localbitcoins...he seems to be selling there your bitcoins....

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:54:51 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 08:59:06 PM by FeedbackLoop

There was a lot of stuff in  the Spanish forum but I forgot to to do watch and it seems the nexus enterprise has a lot more branches in its operations... Thanks!

I can quote you a recent post summarizing some of the problems with nexusakachus. I translate the main points:

- The irregular status with respect to spanish IRS and commercial laws of the online shop of nexusakachus is pointed out.

- The user "asepeyo" is suing nexusakachus in court for fraud.

- The users vitruvio, dserrano have had problems with him.

- The user Dani was ready to sue him and the user Liberto did some mediation to solve the dispute (then in the terms of the agreement Dani had to erase the threads denouncing him).

- The user LKABSVERIGE, who reminds these facts, let us known that nexusakachus send him private messages insulting his mother.

Se te dicen las cosas y no quieres entender, LOL, voy con algun ejemplo, el otro dia espectra te enumero unas "pocas" irregularidades que estas cometiendo con hacienda en tus tiendas, asepeyo tiene una denuncia puesta contra ti en la policia y lo ha denunciado publicamente en el foro, vitruvio que tambien ha tratado contigo (con malas experiencias) ya te ha cantado las 40 mas de una vez, dserrano igual, Dani, recuerdas? con quien tuviste que llegar a un acuerdo con Liberto (abogado que suele andar por el foro) porque le estafaste unos cuantos bitcoins, salvo dos o tres honrosas excepciones (y dudo de su procedencia, es decir que has podido ser tu mismo con otro nombre de usuario) nadie te saca la cara, solo sale mierda por tu boca, y la ultima que recuerde y no menos importante, esta lo de btcjam o como se escriba, donde debes mas de 200 bitcoins.

Yo no tenga nada que ocultar, y te recuerdo a ti y lo comento en publico, que yo estoy tranquilito en mi casa sin meterme con nadie y que eres tu quien me manda privados diciendo cositas de mi madre.

If you want more material about nexusakachus misbehaviour you can go to the forum of localbitcoins and search for "nexus".

Apparently he doesn't have your bitcoins back, but he seems very active selling in localbitcoins...he seems to be selling there your bitcoins....

Thanks Valiron! As you might have seen I've started tracking and posting in a few threads in the spanish forum and I still missed that one... Whenever I spend a few quality minutes looking up Nexus I find new stuff... I feel so stupid by lending him anything in the first place...

Lets make make a quick effort in aggregating a few things here starting with a February 2012 scam:

https://es-es.facebook.com/consumidoresocu/posts/133667100088361

Threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341910
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364182
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=172530.msg4581850#msg4581850

Any record of the ones deleted after the court settlement?

BTCJam where in most of the loans he hasn't even posted for many months while claiming above he payed everyone:
https://btcjam.com/users/1563
https://btcjam.com/listings/2252    - Last reply from Nexus: Dec 12 2013
https://btcjam.com/listings/2664  - Last reply from "Nexuss": Dec 16 2013
https://btcjam.com/listings/1479 - Last reply from "Nexuss": 17th of April 2013, last reply from "Nexus" was February asking for people to invest more in him in other loans (not kidding)

https://btcjam.com/listings/1595 - Last reply from Nexus: 27th of February 2013 (not to be confused a few weeks from now with February 2014)
https://btcjam.com/listings/2112 - Last reply from Nexus: 5th of March 2013.

Yes, I didn't do a typo, those are all 2013. No "send me an email" like he claims here, no negotiation whatsoever.

I swear I don't know why he still doesn't have a scammer tag. Did the tags stopped? He is still scamming in the Spanish forum, sure a tag would save a few newbies?

valiron

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:59:07 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 04:45:45 PM by valiron

Hi guys,

You will be happy to know that your friend is setting up a web bitbay.es. Read the thread in the spanish subforum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418549.0

(this thread is self-moderated and censored by nexusakachus, so I did open a parallel one where you can freely post your comments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427173.0 )

According to him, Ebay and Paypal are DDosing his webpage and are scared by his project Cheesy

You will be happy to read that he has spend about 17.000€ in new hardware for his project. Apparently he doesn't have money to reimburse you but he has for his own projects...
valiron

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:23:39 AM

Now your friend is giving negative feedback to anyone criticising him:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=77159

You can retaliate as I did  Grin
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 05:03:38 PM

Now your friend is giving negative feedback to anyone criticising him:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=77159

You can retaliate as I did  Grin

I never had  single problem with him, but he started deleting all the posts giving him "bad reputation", just for this attitude is not a trustful people for me to trade. I left bad feedback just because its suspicious activities and now he say I scammed him, I don't remember if 10000 BTC or something like that, I wanted I have 10000 BTC, I also would be happy with 40... I never sold or buy any BTC from him. 

Be careful on trading with this user.

Greetings, and sorry for my bad english.

For rent
Rawted

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

Did the same thing to me, put a negative trust saying i scammed him for 100,000 BTC. What a moron.

Good thing I am trusted and he is not.
valiron

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

More threads on our friend nexusakachus:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429037.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427455.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428535.0

He is refusing to deliver the fiscal number of his business (something which is mandatory in Spain for any business having a webpage). So probably he is running an illegal business.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: