Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fix and restore antminer s9, L3  (Read 519 times)
vegascoins (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:11:02 AM

i can fix and restore antminer s9, L3 to full hashrate. i am happy to help for low cost.  I am in the United States. 

If you need pictures from my phone as proof, I can send with snapchat Smiley

your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. 

theminerguy
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:50 AM

i can fix and restore antminer s9, L3 to full hashrate. i am happy to help for low cost.  I am in the United States.  

If you need pictures from my phone as proof, I can send with snapchat Smiley

your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.  

theminerguy

I think you are going to need a whole lot more than pictures from your phone to get people to trust you to send their very $$$ miners to an unknown person for repair.

I'm not sure how you would go about gaining that reputation other than perhaps putting a "Bonded" amount in escrow.

You might "Start" by giving us a fairly detailed run-down of your experience and qualifications. Are you an electrical engineer? Have an degree of some sort in a related field? Work experience? References? Worked for Bitmain Warranty?

Also, maybe some repairs you are able to undertake with the miner. Where you are located? Some sort of pricing estimates for example. (I know you can't price "theoretical" repairs, but a general idea to get people more interested.

I'm just throwing some thoughts out there.

Some of the more experienced members here could probably chime in on how that would work.

If you are able to prove trustworthiness and are in a convenient location, I could potentially send some business in the future.

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: