Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
bitlayer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

I believe there are still good opportunities out there. Although It would require a good research on your Side to avoid scams. I am new in this world and my first criteria before putting my money into a project (I am a small investor) is to check if there is a solid company / product behind the ICO. Recently I made an investiment on AppCoins, since they are backed by Aptoide, a 200 million user company. I also found crowdsale and whitepaper docs reliable. I hope I won't regret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

Eventhough almost 70% in ICO's are scam,I think it is still promising to invest money in ICO as long as you choose the right company where to invest to.Also,there are many good projects in ICO, meaning its profitable.
The best thing to do is reasearch for the project you want to join first to identify if it's a scam or not.
For me, only Ethereum is really a good project and useful for investor and society.
Unlike the ICO projects recently, I did not see any real project can helps the society become better or useful for our business, just for profit.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

Eventhough almost 70% in ICO's are scam,I think it is still promising to invest money in ICO as long as you choose the right company where to invest to.Also,there are many good projects in ICO, meaning its profitable.
The best thing to do is reasearch for the project you want to join first to identify if it's a scam or not.
For me, only Ethereum is really a good project and useful for investor and society.
Unlike the ICO projects recently, I did not see any real project can helps the society become better or useful for our business, just for profit.

Some Ethereum projects are better than others.  I see a lot of new cryptocurrency coins, which all seem to just be another version of what is already there.  I don't think that is sustainable.  But there are some ICO built on Ethereum that are aiming at resolving or alleviating real world issues.  Some have innovative ways of using blockchain.  Those are worth looking at.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Of course i think ico is very promising until now and may be for longer in the future. The only problem with ico is we may dont know will that ico have the chance to rise in the future, so we have to do research carefully before investing in that ico.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:49:27 PM

Of course i think ico is very promising until now and may be for longer in the future. The only problem with ico is we may dont know will that ico have the chance to rise in the future, so we have to do research carefully before investing in that ico.

Yes, I agree. I's better do really good research before decide to invest or not.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:41 PM

There are a few legit projects but most of them are doomed to fail I think. Most of these projects don't even need blockchains to operate. Its just like dotcom bubble. Many of those IPOs were just normal projects with an "internet" tag.
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

There are a few legit projects but most of them are doomed to fail I think. Most of these projects don't even need blockchains to operate. Its just like dotcom bubble. Many of those IPOs were just normal projects with an "internet" tag.
So, investing in an ICO with legit product still be promising.  But, all startups ICOs have risk
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

Some Ethereum projects are better than others.  I see a lot of new cryptocurrency coins, which all seem to just be another version of what is already there.  I don't think that is sustainable.  But there are some ICO built on Ethereum that are aiming at resolving or alleviating real world issues.  Some have innovative ways of using blockchain.  Those are worth looking at.
Honestly, only Ethereum is enough to solve all the problems in reality. As long as we can increase the capaty and power in mining to help the Ethereum network will not clog up the system, I am sure Ethereum will become the best cryptocurrency, better than Bitcoin in the technology to apply for reality, society.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:51:37 AM

In my opinion. Its harder nowadays to find a good ICO compared before. Too many icos and most of it are crap. Already existing ideas and some have no use in the future. Just make sure you do a better research on your target icos
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

all these scam-ICO very much shit, others, the people are inactive, I know for sure that the majority of Russian ICO is exactly scam, I have not yet encountered a single sensible project
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

all these scam-ICO very much shit, others, the people are inactive, I know for sure that the majority of Russian ICO is exactly scam, I have not yet encountered a single sensible project

LOL, how can you be so sure that majority of Russian's are scam ICO. Anyways, its hard to spot a good and trusted ICO, and there are hundreds that are popping up. We need to used our judgment and common sense. We are talking our hard earn money to begin it, so before investors think and investigate first.

Case for example is Confido, which at face value, doesn't look like they are scamming and they only raised $300,00 but that's enough for those greedy scammers and run off with investors money. So be careful moving forward and do your homework in the beginning and not just trust those face value ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:23:37 AM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I think investing in ico has considerable risk. because most ico is now a scam and again most ico now when entering the market the price is just below the ico price and very difficult to ride. I've invested a few times in ico in cartaxi, stuffgogo, polybius, etc. but all I received was a loss. so I think it's better to buy coins that already exist in the market rather than invest in ico especially for those of us who can not analyze a project should not invest ico.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:34 AM

I think yes you can get profit in ico especially they will promise to sell there tokens wit a discoun but before you enter in this fied you need to analyze there white papers , if the dev are kind and transparent and the last look at the result of every bounties if they payed all the participant who actively participate thats how I determined a good icos + active in social media like twitter and telegram . But in some case you cant assure if its legit or scam .
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

For now i think invest in ico not promising. Because i can not see there is good ico. And also i am traumatized because before i invest in some ico but when into market the price is very low.  Under price of ico. So i think it better to buy coin on market than invest on ico.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

I just got a 10X profit for my electroneum ICO buy in and the token just lauched. I`m expecting another 10x in the near future so i hope this responds to the answer. But the key is to have a heavy reseach efore investing because there are many scammers out there and you can easy loose money. But when you stumble on a project like this you can see it is worth.
Now i think that the next promising project is trade.io , the one that i am promoting in my signature. Theyre ICO is at the beginning so the price is good for a buy in.

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

Initial coin offering is favourite game for and I always like to be first one to buy any coin that is going to be new in the market. ICO offers best prices for token purchase and are profitable once they finish the token sell. ICO is still promising due to its quality projects and offerings of smart contracts.
Im planning to invest in mytimecoin this February..know the advisors of this project , pretty sure that it'll be smt promocing
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

It is bit of risky but i think ICO's are still good business for me. Daily i check the ICO's scores and read their comments. Some of them really promising right now. You can daily check for ICO's in this website: https://icorating.com/

And i did join two of them, i would recommend you;

United Traders (https://uttoken.io/)

Bankex (https://bankex.com/en/)

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:32:17 PM by Dilladupak

for me to get a faster profit for me ,investing in bitcoin, than on investing in ICO. because investing in ICO takes a long time. compare in bitcoin, it's better to get  And faster .

indeed many ICOs are now springing up to create a new coin, it is also better for long term investment.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

I thats the point for quickly generating money then i think one should go for bitcoin trading or else if you got some extra money then its a good choice to invest in an ICO but be aware of scam ICOs. Check google for best ICO list.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

Not anymore like the old day before ETH gone up like crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: