Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program  (Read 72585 times)
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

i am still hoping that this campaign will be bumped again to the top and the dev's here will be announcing the matter about the distribution there are so many complains not good at all.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

Yes, I only received about 10% XUC coin
Some people say that the team in the repair token allocation is true?
Looks like there is an explanation in the spreadsheet because the bounty allocation for this campaign is like 100,000k XUC only but if the bounty allocation for this is 1m XUC for sure they will distribute the 90% more.

how can you be sure ? there is no statement from dev ...

Its not be sure i think, we going to be sure if they announce the 90% distributed the token. 100,000k XUC only distributed i think they have some mistake in here so thats why its only 10% has just receive for the people participated on this campaign.

its been 1 week and no answer from devs ... you are too optimistic

I think it too hard to move on in this campaign when you receive of the token it is only in a 10%. I know you support this campaign till they but the result the token has not enough.

It may not only be difficult to accept all of it, and the disappointment of all paserta certainly exists, and this is not a matter of triviality but rather where in the preliminary agreement ..

things like this that make all of us have to file a complaint, really unfair with proof of payment that has been previously written in the spreadsheet.. and I also talked about this in slack but they will try it to fix but until now no answer yet..
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Hello bounty members have just had a message in the project's chat telegram from the manager that's what he wrote "Eric, [11.09.17 18:23]we took the snap shot at the time of bounty closure - (for which jamal , the bounty manager who started this campaign was not present for). All we can do is apologise,  XUC ordered the bounty closed while jamal was absent.  we will do better with our own in-house bounty platform coming soon"
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

Hello bounty members have just had a message in the project's chat telegram from the manager that's what he wrote "Eric, [11.09.17 18:23]we took the snap shot at the time of bounty closure - (for which jamal , the bounty manager who started this campaign was not present for). All we can do is apologise,  XUC ordered the bounty closed while jamal was absent.  we will do better with our own in-house bounty platform coming soon"

Thank you for info
Seems they were unsatisfied with the bounty here on forum. We will see what they have planned for future
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

sorry, but i don't understand...
this means who will be paid soon???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
r_victory

Activity: 1935
Merit: 350

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:04:29 AM

From what I understand they will have a bounty platform of their own, and maybe there will be new campaigns, i guess.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

From what I understand they will have a bounty platform of their own, and maybe there will be new campaigns, i guess.

They have a new campaign? but what happen to the token they distributed it is not full paid they given only a 10% of token. So thats why some of us here now dissapointed in that happen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:24:53 AM

I'm sorry if I'm sassy about boss. whether the actual marketing process to exchange coins is still in the process or not to be more clear and we do not expect too much to get the reward from the time that has been going long enough without any further news from dev. Please in Consideration as soon as possible if still can solve this problem .

iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:25:31 AM

Guys, post negatively against exchange union via the method you helped promote these crooks on and fight back.  Lets let the world know what happened here.  We have a voice.  Let it be heard.  Each and everyday hit them.  Bounty hunters, make it part of your routine and throw out a negative post daily (it will only take a second and will haunt them forever).  Also tell their new bounty thread what happened here with links.  The truth is on our side.

Here are some of my tweets.  I will continue till I drop dead.

https://twitter.com/iamwagner88/status/907428565729325056
https://twitter.com/iamwagner88/status/905807412606722049
https://twitter.com/iamwagner88/status/905807124286099457

Lets go help us spread the word.

God Bless.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Guys, post negatively against exchange union via the method you helped promote these crooks on and fight back.  Lets let the world know what happened here.  We have a voice.  Let it be heard.  Each and everyday hit them.  Bounty hunters, make it part of your routine and throw out a negative post daily (it will only take a second and will haunt them forever).  Also tell their new bounty thread what happened here with links.  The truth is on our side.
God Bless.

Great move, the solutions on this thing is very easy and only take maybe 1 - 2 hours in sending the missing token payments to all bounty participants. but maybe they are out of gas since the ICO has been canceled & no ETH on their wallet.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

God Bless.

Great move, the solutions on this thing is very easy and only take maybe 1 - 2 hours in sending the missing token payments to all bounty participants. but maybe they are out of gas since the ICO has been canceled & no ETH on their wallet.

this is a great way in order to really get the attention of the team but still it is a bit of risky since we have assurance that they will really care to hear our concerns, but still this might be a great step towards the goal.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

because it's just a very bad Xuc project in paying bounty. very dishonest If they from the beginning make a rule of grace in paying 10%, surely everyone will not support them.
I hope they fix or resolve this issue because it is very influential with XUC coins in the future.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:58:38 AM

God Bless.

this is a great way in order to really get the attention of the team but still it is a bit of risky since we have assurance that they will really care to hear our concerns, but still this might be a great step towards the goal.
it is not risky because they are not really concern about the problems of the participants here. it is good to be posted there and share about the news that XUC program doesn't paid the participants.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

They can not only pay 10% of what we earned, I hope someone in the team will read this thread and solve this nasty situation
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

I think the price of 1 XUC tokens will be of high value when in exchange. so developers from the Exchange Union Coin gave the Token XUC just a little. maybe
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

They can not only pay 10% of what we earned, I hope someone in the team will read this thread and solve this nasty situation

I don't think so.. they've paid whatever they wanted to pay.

but I am still trying to contact to directly the XUC coin and get a better statement about this.. you must know, this project was a project of tokenmarket.net. everything here including payment handled and made by tokenmarket team.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

but I am still trying to contact to directly the XUC coin and get a better statement about this.. you must know, this project was a project of tokenmarket.net. everything here including payment handled and made by tokenmarket team.
JAMAL is here for all the weeks we are nothing to know about here. and you just reply today. we are waiting for someone to communicate and you ignore us. from the first place you are the creator of this thread you must know that some people here are waiting.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

good job sir, we waiting for a good news. hope they will pay again the rest of our bounty.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:20:52 AM

Hi members of the bounty know how to solve the problem of not paying bounties to the company participants we need all will contact https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html and complain about the Exchange Union Coin project.
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:28:40 AM

Hi members of the bounty know how to solve the problem of not paying bounties to the company participants we need all will contact https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html and complain about the Exchange Union Coin project.
It's a good idea to work on projects that do not want to pay bounty members for their work and the time spent lately has become a lot of projects that cheat bounty members after collecting big money through advertising that bounty members did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: