Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No subject  (Read 9414 times)
KingsDS (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:59:50 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:16:29 PM by KingsDS

Hello, I checked out all the team's LinkedIn profiles and not one of the members of the team have this project listed on there LinkedIn profile, which makes it feel as this is a side project?

I'm assuming the pre-ICO and ICO raise is to see if this a viable business before going full time on it?

Thank you for your interest! To be honest we are not big LinkedIn fans.

Kingston, although host to Canada's premier University and Military College, is actually a fairly small town, and so every one around here already knows each other!

We've noted your concern, and you are right, the rest of the world uses LinkedIn, so we will make updating our profiles a priority.

SPARC - JSON/Web Assembly based distributed compute platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

It sound interesting but what I found difficult to understand is, the project 1 that worth $5 million going to be a collective involvement or individual?

Hi Seyico!

Sorry, I am having trouble understanding your question, but I will try to answer.

The project is created and being run by a single company. Kings Distributed Systems owns and operates all the proprietary code etc.

There are other projects who we are interfacing with, such as BOINC, but they are not directly affiliated with us. We are however getting involved with their open source development, and have access to some individuals from BOINC who would like to support our growth. Although they are very interested in being in the cryptocurrency space, because they are american non-profits who get grants from government foundations they are restricted from doing so.

This is where we come in! They are happy to have us market their network using our own crypto coin.

While our Alpha will be interfacing with BOINC, we plan to launch our own peer-network as soon as possible, as this will allow us to begin marketing to commercial projects. The plan is to have our proprietary network released in Q1 2018.

I hope that answers your questions. Please if you would like, you can ask for more clarification.

Our Presale begins in less then 24 hours! Tomorrow July 27th at 11AM EST (New York time) we will be launching the sale capped at 1000 ETH. The sale is designed to reward early adopters, help us release our alpha, and build up to a larger initial coin offering.

You can see more at http://kingsds.network

Join us in slack, or sign up for the ICO News e-mail list and we will be notifying everyone when it has begun.

icodaily

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Kings Distributed Systems ICO has been covered on ICO Daily. Read more about it here http://icodaily.net/2017/07/27/ico-daily-8-ziber-bitbounce-tierion/
If you see any faults in the information, please let us know.

Don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter
Or like us on Facebook or Twitter for more daily updates.
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

Our presale begins in 30 minutes.

Please do not use any address other than the one provided at http://kingsds.network/funding.html

Thank you!

Kingsds Team

duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

i think, it's best project.

translation Vietnamese?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

Presale is now active!

Thank you for your support.

Dastewart

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

Thanks for the great support!! Presale off to a great start. Way to go team!  -- Doug Stewart, CEO
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

hello, dev, you mentioned that this project is focused on Educational and Research institutions. As far as know, many top research institutions have its own supercomputer, and I think this market is not so big, I just want to know more detail about the target market. Thank you.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Gina

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

This is a very interesting project, I want to translate it to japanese language if it is permitted. But I am interested to also invest in this project, is there a pre-sale price for this project? What will I get if I buy 1 ETH?
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

This is a very interesting project, I want to translate it to japanese language if it is permitted. But I am interested to also invest in this project, is there a pre-sale price for this project? What will I get if I buy 1 ETH?

For 1 Ethereum you will get 20000 SPARC now, and up to 20000 Bonus SPARC if you participate in the upcoming ICO.

The is more information at http://kingsds.network/funding.html

Yes we would like japanese translations, please send me a direct message and we will get back to you about details.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:54:30 PM

hello, dev, you mentioned that this project is focused on Educational and Research institutions. As far as know, many top research institutions have its own supercomputer, and I think this market is not so big, I just want to know more detail about the target market. Thank you.

All universities have access to supercomputers one way or another, some have them in house and some are contracted to non-profits.

Much of this funding comes from governments in one way or another.

These computers are very expensive and constantly need to be updated with new hardware, and we are looking to replace this process. As we grow we will be bidding for these government and university grants, so they may contract us to be their supercomputer supply.

As you may know demand exceeds supply! There is a constant line for these computers at universities, and this even after it has been carefully distributed. There are many researchers who would like to do a lot more, but simply cannot get access to the supercomputer time at their university.

If there is one thing all scientists have in common, it is that they want more computer power. Our distributed network is more cost-efficient then running hardware centers and that is where our advantage comes. We are the cheaper, and more powerful solution.

We are looking at both of these segments, picking up the central contracts themselves, and also the excess demand.

You can find more information on how this demand comes on the technology page of our website: http://kingsds.network/technology.html

Have a look at the usecase example to see how more supply is creating more demand.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

Great project and smart team. I think this project will be a lot of interested. I just wait for bounty. Smiley

Thank you!

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:18:28 PM

When does the presale end and what the minimum amount target
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

When does the presale end and what the minimum amount target

The presale lasts untill 1000Eth. There is no minimum.

We're looking forward to getting our alpha online in the comming week, and contacting exchanges to start the listing process.

Additionally we have meetings set up with blockchain focused media and advertising as we move towards ICO.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

We've been getting some questions about the tokens.

Plesse note the tokens are created at 0x58bf7df57d9DA7113c4cCb49d8463D4908C735cb

This address is different from the presale address.

Your tokens are immediately active. We are talking to exchanges about listings and than etherscan for official ERC20 recognition.

Also as a sneak peak we are ahead of schedule and Alpha is to trial next week! Alpha than to be live the following week if all goes well.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:23:51 PM

The SPARC coin has now been added to MyEtherWallet.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

project looks like very interested and promising project. i hope KingsDS successful project. Supercomputer day by day bringing good opportunity for investors and supporters.

Thank you KingsDS
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

project looks like very interested and promising project. i hope KingsDS successful project. Supercomputer day by day bringing good opportunity for investors and supporters.

Thank you KingsDS

Thank you!

Our Alpha is now live with its soft launch! We will officially be the first supercomputer coin where you can begin to earn Ethereum Tokens!

We are running a soft launch (fake coins rewarded) for the first week to make sure everything is going well. Beginning August 6 we hope to be live with real tokens!

You can sign-up at http://alpha.kingsds.network

We are working on tutorials for those unfamiliar with BOINC, to be out over the next few days.

On another note, we have almost graduated to a Jr Member at BitcoinTalk, when we do we will be starting a new thread with updated branding and info-graphics.

Thank you everyone for helping to make this possible! We hope to continue to beat your expectations.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Keep up the great work, waiting for tutorial.
startail

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:31:39 AM

BE AWARE THAT THIS PROJECTS WHITEPAPER IS OUTDATED

This was officially announced on the Gridcoin SubReddit when asked by one of our members.
Proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/gridcoin/comments/6qj01n/start_collecting_ethereum_tokens_for_boinc_work/dky2h7j/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: