Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning about translation- Lauda should ask the moderator of these local board before tag users  (Read 528 times)
Golberg (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:21:43 PM

the first thing i will say to lauda ..better ask the moderator of local board if someone used google translation or not ..because many people that will post here are fake translators and their altcoins ,all they do its fight between them for bounty..and its deplorable

sometime its make me very sad to see japan, korean and french guys  fight for some $ in public. Noone of them want a good quality translation all they want its the bounty.

Please before you left your neg trust to user, ask the moderator of this local board if an user using bot or any software for translation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:38:22 AM

Yea Lauda does not like to preform those kinds of verifications before leaving negative trust.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

Yea Lauda does not like to preform those kinds of verifications before leaving negative trust.
Funny words coming from a scammer. Kiss

...japan, korean and french guys...
Please before you left your neg trust to user, ask the moderator of this local board if an user using bot or any software for translation.
Who exactly are the local moderators for Japanese and Korean? Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Golberg (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

i agree the korean board does not have moderator.but there are some trusted member who arr not translators in this board. and the french board has a moderator and you cant trust these same miserable guy with multiple alt accounts that tell you a translation is a google translate.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

i agree the korean board does not have moderator.
Korean and Japanese tend to be horribly translated with e.g. Google translate. It often isn't that hard to tell whether a translator was used by attempting to reverse translating (partially and fully).

but there are some trusted member who arr not translators in this board. and the french board has a moderator and you cant trust these same miserable guy with multiple alt accounts that tell you a translation is a google translate.
This would imply that I trust a specific board moderator more than certain members (regardless if I am familiar with them already or not) of this forum. This is often not the case. Most of my ratings have been correct, and those that haven't, have been revoked after the situation got clarified.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gorgon666

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

but there are some trusted member who arr not translators in this board. and the french board has a moderator and you cant trust these same miserable guy with multiple alt accounts that tell you a translation is a google translate.
This would imply that I trust a specific board moderator more than certain members (regardless if I am familiar with them already or not) of this forum. This is often not the case. Most of my ratings have been correct, and those that haven't, have been revoked after the situation got clarified.
Actually almost all of your ratings are fundamentally incorrect. You tend to leave trust ratings (including exchanging positive trust with those who can increase your trust score) when it will benefit you. If you have changed a rating after a 'situation has been clarified' then you left a rating with incomplete information and all of your ratings harm everyone.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Actually almost all of your ratings are fundamentally incorrect. You tend to leave trust ratings (including exchanging positive trust with those who can increase your trust score) when it will benefit you. If you have changed a rating after a 'situation has been clarified' then you left a rating with incomplete information and all of your ratings harm everyone.
Quickseller, you are posting from the wrong account. It's obvious that as a scammer, you are strongly biased against any ratings left on other scammers. Thus, those are all "fundamentally incorrect" in your distorted view of reality. I guess making scamming harder for you is fundamentally incorrect from your viewpoint. Smiley

If you have changed a rating after a 'situation has been clarified' then you left a rating with incomplete information and all of your ratings harm everyone.
Which is absolute nonsense. Arguably, at worst they only temporarily harm the person that received it. This may or may not even be relevant, see the remarks of senior forum members (those who are not scammers such as yourself) in previous discussions.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: