Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got scammed by Bitwala! DO NOT USE BITWALA  (Read 847 times)
Youscammedme (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

Hey,

Got scammed by Bitwala today.

Previously, I managed to top up my Bitwala card with 30 euros and they were instantly on my account as the site says. Yesterday I did top up 500€, but after confirmation it has taken ages and still processing. Customer Support does not answer on this.

They promise instant top ups and automatical system. I have big limits, etc. Everything is fine and I have used the card previously.

The Bitcoin price has dropped so much after rhe top up which means that actually they will even lose money while processing my top up. I noticed that they have not even transferred my Bitcoins away after I sent them.. so actually they will lose money on this and I think that is why they wont process it.

Do not use the service, never.
PM me if you have questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillMineForFood

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:41:02 AM

Upload something to backup you claim screenshots of conversations payment related transactions etc
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:27:55 AM

Please use a proper scam report format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Also, I understand that this happened yesterday? Some customer services take up to 48-72 hours to respond so you could try being a little more patient.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

I advice you to post in their announcement thread regarding your problem, I doubt you will get ignored there as OP is very active. If you don't get your money back or an answer, then re-post or edit your scam accusation using the format given above.
Youscammedme (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

Code:

Also, I understand that this happened yesterday? Some customer services take up to 48-72 hours to respond so you could try being a little more patient.

Okey thanks, never used any forums in my life so did not know about this and thia did not read on rules.. i see this only stickied and posted by someone random who is not even staff member. I think I will make my own style because this does not sound official.
bitwala

Activity: 368

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

Got scammmed by you, have not received my 500€ even if you have an automatical system.

Dear Jami,

We are very sorry for your unhappy experience. I would like to assure you that your funds are safe.

The automated card top up service had some errors over the weekend and that is the reason behind the issue you described. Our support team works on business days from 9 AM to 6 PM https://www.bitwala.com/contact/ and have already contacted you via email.

If for any reason our automated top up service should fail after you have paid the displayed invoice you still get the rate at that time so the recent Bitcoin price fluctuation does not affect your top up amount.

All the best,
Bitwala Team

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

Code:

assholes who say you should only use an exact format to report scams are assholes and most likely involved in scams trying to use the same old jew trick of  getting away with crime in  courts around the world.  the guy who posted the scam format has NEGATIVE 200+ trust and a warning not to trade with him.    let the people report sacms and warn others not conform to your bullshit format.

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

Code:

assholes who say you should only use an exact format to report scams are assholes and most likely involved in scams trying to use the same old jew trick of  getting away with crime in  courts around the world.  the guy who posted the scam format has NEGATIVE 200+ trust and a warning not to trade with him.    let the people report sacms and warn others not conform to your bullshit format.

Actually the format is a great way of making a clear statement of what happened and how much money was lost. Making illiterate posts like yours makes it a lot harder for people to understand what happened.
Midas111

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:24:27 PM

Code:

Actually the format is a great way of making a clear statement of what happened and how much money was lost. Making illiterate posts like yours makes it a lot harder for people to understand what happened.

Actually, you are always right champ! Congrats! Cause your format is way more important than warning people of scams. OF COURSE IT IS!  carry on with you awesomeness and please post a smug gif next time with your clever and well spoken greatness!

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:34:42 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 03:57:47 PM by TheNewAnon135246

Code:

assholes who say you should only use an exact format to report scams are assholes and most likely involved in scams trying to use the same old jew trick of  getting away with crime in  courts around the world.  the guy who posted the scam format has NEGATIVE 200+ trust and a warning not to trade with him.    let the people report sacms and warn others not conform to your bullshit format.

Actually, you are always right champ! Congrats! Cause your format is way more important than warning people of scams. OF COURSE IT IS!  carry on with you awesomeness and please post a smug gif next time with your clever and well spoken greatness!

The most important thing about warning people of scams is that they understand what you are saying.

Midas111

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

Code:

LOL Awesome gif!  BTW anything with the name wala is redflagged for me personally. having spent time in india, when you see children chasing cars in jaipur for one rupee you cant blame them for having corruption as a core principle. in many places there they would litterally die if they didnt become corrupt.
Actually, you are always right champ! Congrats! Cause your format is way more important than warning people of scams. OF COURSE IT IS!  carry on with you awesomeness and please post a smug gif next time with your clever and well spoken greatness!

The post important thing about warning people of scams is that they understand what you are saying.

Youscammedme (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

Code:

LOL Awesome gif!  BTW anything with the name wala is redflagged for me personally. having spent time in india, when you see children chasing cars in jaipur for one rupee you cant blame them for having corruption as a core principle. in many places there they would litterally die if they didnt become corrupt.

The post important thing about warning people of scams is that they understand what you are saying.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b61dc373fd80dc1f1516b12d4c240434/tenor.gif

I do not know how stupid someone has to be if he does not understand my simple post.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:22:29 AM

Code:

I do not know how stupid someone has to be if he does not understand my simple post.

You are saying scam. Yes fill the form and proof. If you want forum to help follow its rules, simple.

Calling those you ask for help stupid isn't very nice btw.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Youscammedme (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

I did not say anybody stupid, I said that if someone does not understand english without form, he is stupid. I think you was the guy in.school who always said "Jack did not follow the rules, he took a pen, but did not give it back in 10 minutes, but 15 minutes.". Are using some kind of Google Translator if you need it? That is perfect english and short. I will make my own form, that normal form is ugly.
MicrosoftSerialSeller

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

I did not say anybody stupid, I said that if someone does not understand english without form, he is stupid. I think you was the guy in.school who always said "Jack did not follow the rules, he took a pen, but did not give it back in 10 minutes, but 15 minutes.". Are using some kind of Google Translator if you need it? That is perfect english and short. I will make my own form, that normal form is ugly.

People try to help you, and you only insult them?

Go away we not need users like you here, go and never comeback
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:09:27 PM

Any update on this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: