Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin finally legal in India  (Read 9453 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Another country at the state level acknowledged the legitimacy of walking bitcoin. He will already be under the protection of the law from the encroachments of various fraudsters. This is in any case to be welcomed. However, it is important that the state does not interfere in its circulation and does not try to restrict the principles of its functioning.
What do you mean by another country at the state level   Roll Eyes do you know what you are talking about and the difference between a state and a country  Tongue ,what is walking bitcoin  Huh ,even if bitcoin is not legalized if anyone scams ,you could file a complaint for that,what is the situation now with these legalizing talks,i am sure the government will implement a bigger tax for the income earned through bitcoin,that is what i feel now.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

Legalization of bitcoin, it means an improvement for bitcoin. Because of that, people  can doing bitcoin related business without any fare.They  also can use it.so,i think  that will a speedily processes for other countries to recognise the official bitcoin.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Legalization of bitcoin, it means an improvement for bitcoin. Because of that, people  can doing bitcoin related business without any fare.They  also can use it.so,i think  that will a speedily processes for other countries to recognise the official bitcoin.
The delusion of some kind. I want to ask the Indians what they changed for the better? I'm sure it's nothing. Take some time and they will cease to trade on the stock exchanges which are subject to Indian laws. I don't need legalization. I now very well.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

Indeed bitcoin that can be legal in india whether there is no agree bitcointalk exist in india or its government which do not agree or can also with its president.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

If something like that happens it's too good for me. Being an Indian I would always want India to accept bitcoin. But looking at the article I don't feel they are willing to do so. But for the betterment of the society they might. So let's hope for the best

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

In my opinion this is great for the bitcoin future in India. My self have invested heavily in mining - so it is good for me also  Grin

If you don't plan to do any thing illegal with it, then investing in bitcoin is the best thing you can do for your future..
Welds1977

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

was bitcoin ever illegal in india?. anyways good news for bitcoin world
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

it's a good news for bitcoin. Legalization means to improvement for bitcoin.Because of this Legalization, people  can doing business which is related by bitcoin without any fare.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

it's a good news for bitcoin. Legalization means to improvement for bitcoin.Because of this Legalization, people  can doing business which is related by bitcoin without any fare.
IIRC before the legalization in India they already had the opportunity to do business without having many (or any?) taxes being placed on their transactions, now I have a feeling that the Indian government is doing this so they can get back at their citizens for making a move from the rupee (due to the banning of banknotes of certain size, starting last December iirc) and get their taxes and the like which they seem to desperately need.

The Bitcoin economy in India was probably in a better place before than it is in right now.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

Is it true ? I just found out. Whether the government actually approves bitcoin. It is one of the great bits of the bitcoin world.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

that's a good news for the Indian Bitcoin users. if this news is true then it has created a new window for the Indian people. at least thousand crore people is using the internet in this country so that if those population will be involved in the Bitcoin system then Bitcoin will be Bigger than ever.

so that it will be a blessing for both India and Bitcoin equally. I think only Asian people can lift it very easily because of its Huge population.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

Is it true ? I just found out. Whether the government actually approves bitcoin. It is one of the great bits of the bitcoin world.
I don't believe in it. The growth of the bitcoin network as well digital currency is found high over the Asian countries, but when it comes to legalized usage I don't think that the government of India gives access to it. Because it has got the increased population, but in terms of technology growth they are still lacking behind other Asian countries such as China and Japan.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

That's good news for India, the government has legalized bitcoin, and the good thing the Indian government tightened anti-money pencurisn it is very good, but India's finance minister says bitcoin same as ponzi, it's so funny he can't understand what bitcoin is and what is ponzi, Indian society will be able to explain correctly.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:58:28 PM

I don't believe in it. The growth of the bitcoin network as well digital currency is found high over the Asian countries, but when it comes to legalized usage I don't think that the government of India gives access to it. Because it has got the increased population, but in terms of technology growth they are still lacking behind other Asian countries such as China and Japan.
Its true.At first,indian government discussed of banning bitcoins in india since police caught five youth with drugs and they are found to have bought them with bitcoins.That decision was really a shock for bitcoiners in india.Even a member of parliament termed bitcoin as a ponzi scheme and asked to ban it.But then,suddenly indian government took a U-turn and formed a committee to give recommendations to regulate crypto currencies.I think that it would take six more months for bitcoin to get legalized in india.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

"Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India"
posted Jule 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

Congratulations to Indian people because they can now use bitcoin as their daily payment. It seems that the bitcoin is now becoming more popular all over the world. I wish that all of the countries will legalize the bitcoin.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:05:43 PM

posted Jule 20, 2017

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

I guess it is another thing or another sign if conquering pf bitcoin in all over the globe as the bitcoin continue its jorney in becoming the world mainstream currency i guess it will continue to be legalize in many continue do adopt in the time.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

posted Jule 20, 2017

Wow. That really is good news plus that somaiya person lol. Hahahahaha
But really, it is nice to have anoter country legalize bitcoins in their place because it means more countries accepting bitcoins, means people using bitcoins. And if more people use bitcoins, then more will be willing to buy and this will really increase demand and we all know what happen when it does.. yes! That's right pal! More increase in the market's price! That would be great for all the people out there who are sticking with bitcoins.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

posted Jule 20, 2017

legalizing bitcoin in some country sounds good because some country study about that if it is good that legalizing in country is good or not, so other country can be legalizing also if it can help or do something good in country.

Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

I was under the impression that it was always legal in india  Tongue. I wonder how this is going to be affected by the riots that are currently happening there.
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

That is good news for Indian people.Now anyone exchange her btc easily.Bitcoin is very important for all us.But bitcoin is illegal for many country.So congregation India.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: