Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin finally legal in India  (Read 9430 times)
veemon34

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

Nice, it'll help the economy problem in India, but i'm still waiting btc legalization in IND/INA  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Good news, when today I read the newspaper that the south korean government is banned cryptocurrency and ICO actually in India bitcoin is legal, hopefully soon followed by other big countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK and so on.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Hopefully with bitcoin legalization in india will make the future bitcoin better and i will continue to buy as much bitcoin as i can, and hope my country also follow India.
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

Wow! it is very good news for all of us. we want and we hope that bitcoon will be legal in all over the world. when bitcoin will be a ligal think than we will proud of it. Future bitcoin will be a more valuable currency of world. Everybody should know about bitcoin and properly use of it.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Wow! it is very good news for all of us. we want and we hope that bitcoon will be legal in all over the world. when bitcoin will be a ligal think than we will proud of it. Future bitcoin will be a more valuable currency of world. Everybody should know about bitcoin and properly use of it.
I just heart last month that India doesn't want bitcoin because it was merely just a ponzi scheme, maybe it was just another shit speculation from those who doesn't want bitcoin, but glad to know that finally they have made up a wise decision hopefully here in our country too that they will finally legalize bitcoin.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

I love to hear this news that bitcoin finally legal in India.Now we can start introduce the bitcoin investment to my Indian colleagues.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

who would have thought that India knew how things are better and other countries that pretend to be "civilized" ban bitcoin...

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

After. Jio launching their own coin bitcoin will get regulatory compliance from govt  India with large population legalising bitcoin will be good move
Jltan

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Countries definitely knows and sees the potential of bitcoin. And being a digital currency it cannot be banned. What alot of countries are doing is just preventing trading, cashing in and out which is not quite effective.
Sooner or later we will see them changing their minds again as usual.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I don't beleve bitcoin is finally legal or ellegal in india, This will be legal in all the counties in the future.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

That's a good news to the people, because they believe that bitcoin is a big help to their economy and to their people. Because there's a lot of unemployed people and their problems was a poverty, so they give chance at the people that they could invest and earn in bitcoin. So they make bitcoin legal in their country. This great news  may help convincing other countries to legalize bitcoin. I think it shows only that bitcoin they give trust in bitcoin.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

This is good news like in the crypto world, and legalizing bitcoin in india, I think it will be many Asian countries that legalize bitcoin trutama in my country.
I'd like to believe that of course, but as practice shows, by far not all asian countries are prepared for that. Atleast some are layed back about it. We'll see what the future brings.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

this can be the trigger for bitcoin price increases, because surely they will buy some bitcoin to try to transact using bitcoin. I hope bitcoin is valid in all countries and can be a legitimate payment tool.

I dont know the authenticity of this news but India is a big country and if it is legally accepted in there than it will be a very good news for bitcoins lovers. As long as big countries will accept bitcoins, it will spread positive news worldwide and small countries will also adopt bitcoin seeing the trend.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

"Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India"
posted Jule 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

glad to hear that, in my country almost have a similar problem with india. Government still didnt recognized bitcoin as a legal payment here.
Terorism fund, money laundry, cyber crime , no taxes for bitcoin those are a populair reason my goverment dont recognized bitcoin for legal payment.
Luckyly here an exchange still allowed for operation. hopefully next future we have a progress on it.
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

this is a good year for them. many countries now consider bitcoin as legal. hoping that we can make it bigger. and hoping many countries join ico for the people who believe in it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:46:10 PM
Merited by krishnapramod (1)

The day I saw the news article in Coin Telegraph, I knew that it was fake. They have a habit of churning out fake news, in order to attract increased readership. Even earlier also, I have pointed out this here in Bitcointalk. From what I have heard, the Indian government has gone all out to harass the Bitcoin users. A lot of the users have received notice from the income tax department.
Xavieroz

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Its very complicated to explain the management of bitcoin in India, you should read a lot of the subject since it is a very sensitive topic, here you can find more information: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/903024/bitcoin-in-india-is-it-illegal-cryptocurrency-status-explained
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I don't beleve bitcoin is finally legal or ellegal in india, This will be legal in all the counties in the future.
Neither do I believe that bitcoin is now legal in India but if this is the case then demand will surely rise and help push the priced of bitcoin up.
CryptoZ7

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

The depreciating GDP in India needs this sort of a business to be successfully available in every home in India. It is quite normal for adventurous people to start trading bitcoin in exchanges or accepting bitcoin once bitcoin becomes legal in any country. However, they must not forget that it is completely upon the discretion of the legal authorities of the country to maintain the legal notions supporting the business. One fine day, if they make it “illegal” again, then the consequences binding the person to the business will become a liability for the rest of his/life. However, I sincerely support the growth of the business in India.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

I don't think so.Bitcoin is not legal in india.Because there government should be not legalize bitcoin in this year.Is bitcoin is legal in india then the price will be rise up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: