Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy  (Read 58062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

There is much promise in this project and I hope it will be successful in releasing its mainnet and sharding capabilities soon before the year is out. We are all too worn out by this bear market and hope to see some better things happen, especially to such promising projects like TOMOCHAIN. This is an important holding in our dying portfolio and despite the market crash today, I am still hopeful that TOMOCHAIN will do well over the coming years. I am not optimistic in general about 2018, it has been a bad year for us but we are glad we found TOMOCHAIN as a good quality project for the long term. I do hope they collaborate with PundiX, it would be great.

Definitely this is a very promising project. Today price a little down with the whole market. So this i the reason buy some exstra tokens while this is still cheap. Pundi is a good projec, but they have a different product. How they can collaborate if Pundi have payment devices and Tomo is blockchain for ICOs and tokens issues?

Pundi collaborates with other tokens and blockchains to add it to their xpos units, so it will be great if there is a partnership one day between the two. I like TOMO and today I used the testnet web wallet and it's so mega fast and seamless. Of course, we are only using TEST TOMOS, so if you use the testnet wallet don't go and send your real tomos to the testnet wallet, that's just for practice. I also bought more yesterday in the dip, so that was nice. I am growing this bag slowly but surely through day trading. I never trade through all the bag in case I get priced out. I made 88 extra Tomos over the last few days which is not huge, but it's like I got them for free in a way. form the dumpers.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

TomoChain — VeloxChain Partnership Announcement

TomoChain and VeloxChain announce their partnership to create a blockchain-based decentralized mobility network

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-veloxchain-partnership-announcement-84c603a9c689

Recently, I read news that TOMOchain made official educational partnership on blockchain technology with Vietnam National University at Hanoi.
Best wishes for the partnership.

That's great news. I like to see all these new collaborations take place with TOMOCHAIN and am also looking forward to what happens in Japan. Now is a great time to stock up on TOMO while the price is being suppressed due to low volume and BTC volatility, before the next leg up. If you want to accumulate more TOMO I think now is the time to do so and fill your bags while it is dirt cheap and under 50 cents a pop. I will keep trying to accumulate anything before it hits one dollar. After that will just let it ride all the way up to 10 USD and see from there what my next strategic decision will be.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

What is this Veloxchain? I tried to read inf. on their site about this blockchain, but can't understand. What relation have bikes, scooters to their blockchain? They didn't have ICO? Because I can't find any info about token sale as well. How their tokens were or will be distributed? Through airdrop?
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

What is this Veloxchain? I tried to read inf. on their site about this blockchain, but can't understand. What relation have bikes, scooters to their blockchain? They didn't have ICO? Because I can't find any info about token sale as well. How their tokens were or will be distributed? Through airdrop?
Me too, I have to discover about the Veloxchain, which made partnership with Tomochain.
The team also announced the partnership last previous days.
Let's see how two chains can corporate and mature together.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

TomoChain: How a Stable Ecosystem is Created

Target is to deliver every aspect of TomoChain technology showing both the overview and in-depth research that explains the fit of TomoChain's solution to mass adoption in the blockchain field

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-how-a-stable-ecosystem-is-created-8d09717ce755
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

TomoChain: How a Stable Ecosystem is Created

Target is to deliver every aspect of TomoChain technology showing both the overview and in-depth research that explains the fit of TomoChain's solution to mass adoption in the blockchain field

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-how-a-stable-ecosystem-is-created-8d09717ce755
Dramatic evolution might occur from somewhere, such as from Tomochain.
Sometimes, big things come from very normal places.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

A great possibility to earn some TOMO:

Ask a question in the current AMA on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tomochain/comments/9qbobm/the_tomo_hunting_season_is_about_to_begin_get/

The 10 best questions will be selected by the team and rewarded 50 TOMO each.
Rewards will be sent 7 working days after results are out.
gembira

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Someone tried their game “TOMO Hunting Season” in stress-test TomoChain Testnet 2.0? How many coins is possible to earn or win? Its worth or not time?

https://twitter.com/TomoChainANN/status/1054646162844639232

They posted instructionshow to run a masternode:

https://medium.com/tomochain/how-to-run-a-tomochain-masternode-from-a-to-z-3793752dc3d1

But for masternode is too many coins needed (50k Tomo)  Undecided
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

TOMO is slowly growing and building itself in the background, making new partnerships and inroads into many different places and countries. I think TOMO will stealthily move up the CMC and will remain unnoticed until suddenly it has a mainnet launch with sharding capabilities and everyone who has not purchased tokens now will say then OH WHY DID I MISS THIS ONE?  Grin Grin It is still a good time to buy now before the mooning process begins and you ge tleft out when it reaches 10 USD a token. I think in 2019 this can easily do a 20 x from here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

Seems after big whales kicj out week hand and small fallen price started growing with new forces and soon we will see TOMO in a 2$?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

The Tomo Token be implemented in the ethereum network or in other currencies with scalability problems, or will it be a new project but with features that circumvent scalability problems?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

Let the hunt begin! TOMO Hunters, are you ready?
https://medium.com/tomochain/let-the-hunt-begin-tomo-hunters-are-you-ready-86ee1662b864
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

The Tomo Token be implemented in the ethereum network or in other currencies with scalability problems, or will it be a new project but with features that circumvent scalability problems?

The latter.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

How to vote using TomoMaster from A to Z
Step by step guide on the voting system and TomoMaster. From creating your wallet to receiving rewards.
https://medium.com/tomochain/how-to-vote-from-a-to-z-using-tomomaster-2f8948b436a5
gembira

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

As I know they will have both decision. They will help Ethereum with scalability and they will have own blockchain (more faster than Ethereum) with shardings etc. where people will be able to create own tokens on Tomo blockchain. Also they will have masternodes and staking. So tokens in circulating will be much less than now  Roll Eyes
Artemsv

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

[TomoChain] Week 3 Development Update
Deploy and interact with solidity smart contract on TOMOChain
https://medium.com/portalnetworkofficial/tomochain-week-3-development-update-e29d51246eff
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Community Update — November, 6

Several key development milestones for TomoChain and its ecosystem :
- The design paper on the TomoX DEX protocol
- The establishment of TomoChain’s Japan office
- TomoChain Global Mainnet Launching Series

https://medium.com/tomochain/community-update-november-6-22df1a585b61
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

TomoChain — Faculty of Information Technology, University of engineering and technology, Vietnam National University Partnership Announcement

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-faculty-of-information-technology-university-of-engineering-and-technology-vietnam-b51d8487af39

This is one of the evidence that the potential of TOMOCOIN has been appreciated by partners. Updates on TOMOCOIN's partners will be of particular interest to the community. I believe that the development of TOMOCOIN is not fast but very solid.
gembira

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

TomoChain — Faculty of Information Technology, University of engineering and technology, Vietnam National University Partnership Announcement

https://medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-faculty-of-information-technology-university-of-engineering-and-technology-vietnam-b51d8487af39

This is one of the evidence that the potential of TOMOCOIN has been appreciated by partners. Updates on TOMOCOIN's partners will be of particular interest to the community. I believe that the development of TOMOCOIN is not fast but very solid.

They have some solid partnerships with other blockchain projects. And seems they have a strong position in Vietnam as they are main blockchain in this country. Would be nice to hear which partnerships they have with real companies interesting in their technology in Vietnam? May be they have some?
Artemsv

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

TomoChain Announces New Office in Japan
https://www.ccn.com/tomochain-announces-new-office-in-japan/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: