Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice please on what to do with my coin  (Read 4271 times)
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

Only risk what can afford you lose. If you believe in BTC for the long term, hold on tight.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:47:09 PM

Hi, new to bitcoin, I invested some money into bitcoin mid June after seeing all the hype online, since investing it's dropped like 20% really not sure what to do now if I should sell up now take a 20% loss or hang onto it and hopefully it will go up again? But after reading the news looks like it's not going to go back up?

Sorry for sounding stupid just jumped into something I didn't no anything about.

Thanks
In my own opinion what you should do now is to hold pending when the market value of Bitcoin increase before you sell. No investment is free from risk so, since you have taken the risk of investing in crypto currency you will make it from your investment because no matter the decline in the market value of Bitcoin it will bounce back after 1st August meeting.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

Don't worry you are not being stupid but you are being careful with your bitcoin which is good. The thing is you don't have to go all cray at this point. Just stay calm and keep your bitcoin as it is online. Make sure the wallet you choose is completely professional and is old. This is to make sure you are money is completely safe. And wait for the current situation to pass on. Bitcoin will rise again and will make you stand in good position. :/)
It's not about professional and much examples of wallet simple you should visit the websites where you can store bitcoins. I would suggest you coinbase which is the best and free wallet.

Where you can save your bitcoins online and also there is option which is 100% protected to make new wallets address to store a lot of bitcoin. So iwanna tell you that it is not about professional and more it is just about online websites which is protected or not.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

If you are new at trading and don´t have any trading skills just put your BTC in a paper wallet and store it safely away from any thiefs and mostly away from your emotions... Don´t sell now at a loss. Come back in a few months and see your BTC more valuable tahn it is now.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

Hi, new to bitcoin, I invested some money into bitcoin mid June after seeing all the hype online, since investing it's dropped like 20% really not sure what to do now if I should sell up now take a 20% loss or hang onto it and hopefully it will go up again? But after reading the news looks like it's not going to go back up?

Sorry for sounding stupid just jumped into something I didn't no anything about.

Thanks
Holding a coins is better way to keep it, even the price down so badly. Because even its happening the value of the coins who dropped had no choice but to go up the price again. In short, you must be stick on your original plan.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

Thanks

You have to take your own call. If I were in your place, then my decision would depend on a few factors, such as the duration for which you can hold on to your Bitcoins, and your capability to absorb any losses from the investment without causing major issues for the future.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

Thanks
The first thing I want to bring is BITCOIN IS A POTENTIAL CURRENCY. I don't know which news you read but Bitcoin will continue to reach heights until something better than cryptocurrencies comes into existence. Bitcoin is the digital currency with the most trust. It will rise in long term no matter what. Stop worrying about these short term volatility. I can assure you that even if you hold you Bitcoin for 1 year you most probably can double you investment.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:51:02 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 07:28:59 AM by Lhaine

Thanks
When buying BTC the important thing you should know is the timing when to buy, dont buy when you see the price at all time high buy it when people are scared and panic . BTW for the BTC you already have just hold it and wait for the ends of  drama.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

Thanks

Hold you may as well wait for the exciting stuff up ahead and see whether lightning strikes or not (Har Har lightning joke I know that was terrible)
That said the danger is still real in the sense it could lose value then but it's better to wait for this.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

Thanks
You need more farther research in bitcoins ,Dor now it is best to hold it and wait for the bitcoins price to rise up and it is possible as predicted by many that it will rise more than the last all time high price of it.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:39:13 AM

It is an another mistake you invested in a hyip scheme!
I do not think you need to cashout back because you already have lost all the investment you deposited!
Do not be panic, it was a lesson for you to understand the scammers
Now you are the one acting like a noob here. Op never said he invested in some hyip. By hype, he was referring to all the noise and buzz on Bitcoin from every direction. He obviously swallowed them hooks and sinkers and that explains the situation he is having. I think his nerves must have calmed  by now because a bottom to the price of Bitcoin seems to have been reached and a rebound is on course. If op took the advice given him here, not to join the FUDsters, he would probably be happy now. However the situation highlighted the fact that one has to properly equip oneself with right knowledge and skills in any business one intend embarking on to ever dream of success.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Thanks

For me you should hold your btc for long time and wait until the price comes up again. This is natural when news coming will give impact to real market ( August ), nothing to worry about it. There's many option you can do, sell your btc become currency, maybe altcoin or just hold it like I said. There's risk we deal on real market and you should know about it. Never join something without knowledge and friend to know about it. Just do like I said and deal the risk, learning by doing for better investment. Good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

Holding them would be the best choice. It will get back to its previous price or go back up more in upcoming days. If you want to learn trading or invest then try them on but be careful where you do as everything is risky here.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Thanks

If you don't need to use that money for something else then the best option is waiting more till the bitcoin's price increase enough again. You never lose any money unless you sell your coins. Just wait more and be busy with something else so you won't have to think about your bitcoin often.

Good luck.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

Thanks
Just hold it.Bitcoin price has started to recover and its price is $2600 now.Soon you could recover your lost amount.Even you could get huge profits if you firmly hold bitcoin as a long term investment.Just check the price history of bitcoin over past years and you would be able to understand the potential of bitcoin.
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:26:48 PM

Thanks

Dont Worry !!! dont Rush !! Relax !! many people loss money and many get profit !! Enjoy Happy Trading
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

Thanks

If you don't need to use that money for something else then the best option is waiting more till the bitcoin's price increase enough again. You never lose any money unless you sell your coins. Just wait more and be busy with something else so you won't have to think about your bitcoin often.

Good luck.
The price of Bitcoin have mow rallied and it's for you to decide if to take profit or to keep holding. More important is to stay abreast with the market and be well guided, though the price of Bitcoin have proven to be resilient and always bouncing back, it's however not enough to conclude it would always stay so, thus suggesting that whatever price might not be good enough for buying Bitcoin.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

Thanks

Dont Worry !!! dont Rush !! Relax !! many people loss money and many get profit !! Enjoy Happy Trading
Haste always makes waste. It’s prudent to stay calm when market is experiencing downfall and always do research before taking any step. In crypto world, it’s not always good to go with the flow. Some sensitive people under pressure of negative emotions take wrong decisions which they badly regret after the time is gone. Crypto trading is fun though if the trader plays with eyes and mind open.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:43:26 PM

Thanks

Hopefully you didn't panic sell back then because if you did, you're probably regretting it right now have had a not so good first experience in trading. Just remember that trading is all about patience. The more you're willing to wait for the right time to either buy or sell, the more chance you have of earning good profits. Never let the movement of coins sway your decisions and make rash and panicky move

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

The answer is so simple just hold and wait. That's all. But if you want to increase the amount of bitcoin which you have, you can make some investment. You can invest some altcoins which have good expectations for the future with a low market cap.You can also invest some of your money to the trustworthy ICOs. For example, DIMCOIN ICO is going on now. And I think this ICO has brilliant future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: