Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: BitBar is a scam!
YES - 104 (62.7%)
NO - 62 (37.3%)
Total Voters: 157

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BitBar a scam?  (Read 2869 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:53:45 PM

Can you name some specific names?

TruCoin

thats funny i have not tried to sell any BTB because i only have 2 . This is coming from the person who puts out massive amount of false information like accusations on a HERO member Mr_random.. this guys credibility is at on all time low due to the non-stop false accusations .Don't even really care .Pretty much you can just go kick rocks because you cant stop BitBar

You sure you only have 2?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197088.0;topicseen

And the plot thickens...
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rbdrbd

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:54:44 PM

Pretty much you can just go kick rocks because you cant stop BitBar
He can't, but I can Smiley

Really? How so?

This could get interesting.
Actually, I prefer provide to BitBar's "developer" an opportunity to spend some time while debugging. Just like any real developer does.

Probably some easter eggs in the Novacoin code, yay.

We saw the protocol change to allow p2pool after some block in the 9000s. Looks to be a novacoin thing as well, now that I look at the novacoin source. Been a nice PITA for bitbar, that one. Smiley
rbdrbd

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:55:42 PM

TruCoin

thats funny i have not tried to sell any BTB because i only have 2 . This is coming from the person who puts out massive amount of false information like accusations on a HERO member Mr_random.. this guys credibility is at on all time low due to the non-stop false accusations .Don't even really care .Pretty much you can just go kick rocks because you cant stop BitBar

And the plot thickens...

Good find.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:58:59 PM

In my opinion yeah it's a scam like other coins, probably a big one.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:02:03 PM

you know what guys ? i think this coin is gonna get hot, because of the flaming everyday. keep it up...

Blah blah
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:02:31 PM

TruCoin

That's not him. Try and keep up.
shakezula

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:04:04 PM

One word answer: YES.
ymer

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:05:23 PM

TruCoin

That's not him. Try and keep up.

He just happens to be helping ohlawd who is a known insider of BitBar... he addmitelly mined the first 60 coins that were then returned.
kooke (OP)

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:09:35 PM

LOL Gsnak, ohlawd is a good example of what I'm trying to say. That ohlawd user is obviously a throwaway account. Why is it even TruCoin that is announcing a bounty and not ohlawd if he is the one paying out the bounty Roll Eyes

Not only that, but they are bribing an exchange to add bitbars so they can dump them.

ymer

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:11:11 PM

LOL Gsnak, ohlawd is a good example of what I'm trying to say. That ohlawd user is obviously a throwaway account. Why is it even TruCoin that is announcing a bounty and not ohlawd if he is the one paying out the bounty Roll Eyes

Not only that, but they are bribing an exchange to add bitbars so they can dump them.

Can't get more obvious... still shills gonna shill and try to get some good coins in exchange for their shitbars.
baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:16:47 PM

Can't get more obvious... still shills gonna shill and try to get some good coins in exchange for their shitbars.

In case you haven't noticed, pool hashrate for the only bitbar pool has increased 50% since you started bashing it. Any publicity is good publicity it seems.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:17:33 PM

Ooooh consperacy. Everyone out to get me monies.

Check the dates of the threads.
kooke (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:20:07 PM

de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:43:37 PM

The whole point of cryptocoins is that a coin is worth what people THINKS it's worth. And if a coin is hard to mine it should have a greater value since more resources must be spent to get new coins.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Edvin512

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:46:43 PM

the jelly reeks

I am like a lennisters
kooke (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:53:13 PM

The whole point of cryptocoins is that a coin is worth what people THINKS it's worth. And if a coin is hard to mine it should have a greater value since more resources must be spent to get new coins.

It's hard to mine now so people can barely get anything. Meanwhile, the pre-miners already have all of their bitbars ready to dump. Take a look at this guy who dumped over $70,000 USD worth of feathercoins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197085. He's even bragging about it now and admits that it was a scam. If you look at his posts 2 weeks ago, he was defending feathercoins with his life Roll Eyes

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:14:43 AM

It's hard to mine now so people can barely get anything. Meanwhile, the pre-miners already have all of their bitbars ready to dump. Take a look at this guy who dumped over $70,000 USD worth of feathercoins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197085. He's even bragging about it now and admits that it was a scam. If you look at his posts 2 weeks ago, he was defending feathercoins with his life Roll Eyes

I bet same happened with CNC.

Make new coin
Release it, Mine millions of coins, create a big hype.
Get it on btc-e bter etc sites, get price high
Dump all coins get $$$$$'s.

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:54:25 AM

This comment is so off base, I don't even know where to begin. Let me hit a few bullet points:

- He bought low, sold high.  I'm not quite sure how this is scam.
- He also stated he would buy back into Feathercoin if it dropped low enough
- Since people do that everyday with world currencies, it's all a scam?
- You mean people spread FUD about all coins on this forum, say it isn't so

Let me make sure I understand your reasoning. I buy up quite a bit of GirlScout cookies at $4 a unit and find a location to unload them at $7 a box. Based on your reasoning, the cookies themselves are the scam?

Funny comment.

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:54:18 AM

This comment is so off base, I don't even know where to begin. Let me hit a few bullet points:

- He bought low, sold high.  I'm not quite sure how this is scam.
- He also stated he would buy back into Feathercoin if it dropped low enough
- Since people do that everyday with world currencies, it's all a scam?
- You mean people spread FUD about all coins on this forum, say it isn't so

Let me make sure I understand your reasoning. I buy up quite a bit of GirlScout cookies at $4 a unit and find a location to unload them at $7 a box. Based on your reasoning, the cookies themselves are the scam?

Funny comment.

Right but, What if he didn't even bought them or he's one of the feathercoin dev.
scatha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 10:16:50 AM

"SCAM" would imply they are making a promise they are not intending to keep.
So, therefore, it is not a scam, whatever else it may be Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: