Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE]⚡ ZEUS ⚡ 1st stage – FORTUS | Archive Storage Platform ⚡  (Read 3456 times)
Wagan

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

All that glitters is not gold

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

Thank you for your attention sir.
I'm waiting for the information about the team, I will closely follow the events in the project and I wish the project good luck!

Regards,
CEO Flexlab, Adviser https://cryptoworkplace.io/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alan Dref (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:36:03 PM

Thank you for your attention sir.
I'm waiting for the information about the team, I will closely follow the events in the project and I wish the project good luck!

Than you sir, we will not let you down!
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

What is the total supply of this coin?
Who is the founder?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:30:20 AM

What is the total supply of this coin?
Who is the founder?
Good day sir. The total supply amount will be defined on 1 Aug.
I am the founder, you can contact me anytime via fb telegram or email
Fb.com/blockchainico telegram.me/blockchainicon alandref@gmail.com
I will answer all the questions or redirect you to competent team member, if there are some deep tech issues.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

all the things want to contact with blockchain Grin
i don't think it can be successful
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

all the things want to contact with blockchain Grin
i don't think it can be successful
Hello Sir, thank you for your comment.
Did you read WP and Blockchain Adoption chapter?
Can you explain your opinion if you have any experience in complex IT systems?
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

Website
https://zeus.eco/

safe?

I have just deployed SSL services provided by CloudFlare.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

Right now we are preparing videos about our technology and team members.
If you have any questions abut the concept or the process of PRE/ICO - please contact us.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

It looks like this project will be good and will be a lot of devotees, but I need more information about this project .. to be easily understood by all users.

Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

It looks like this project will be good and will be a lot of devotees, but I need more information about this project .. to be easily understood by all users.

Good evening Sir!
Can you please specify information, which is interesting for you?
We will definitely consider your opinion.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

White paper looks very good, interesting project

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

Thank you Sir!

You can join our public groups for more info and updates.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

Created a slack channel
ahndea

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

Another crappy looking ICO started by a newbie. Man why so many ICOs started by newbie? No credibility, give people a simple impression that it is a simple making-money-quick scheme. Do you really think many "investors" will buy it, lmao.

Hello sir. Sorry to hear your perception of account status affects your project judgement.
These are not the same things.
I hope in future we will have a constructive talk about the issues of the project.
If there is anything you dislike about our concept, i would be pleased to answer the questions.

hello to you,
appreciate your replies. guess the idea of this question how it's possible to consider team's reliability and posisbility to complete the project. do you have familiar advisors,pls? could you also specify a partnership with companies mentioned at main page,pls? thanks

R E Λ L I T Y  C L Λ S H    ❱❱❱    THE FIRST AUGMENTED REALITY COMBAT GAME (http://reality-clash.com/)
▬▬▬▬                                                 TOKEN SALE  [►]  29th August 2017                                                 ▬▬▬▬ (http://reality-clash.com/token-sale/)
facebook       ★ (https://www.facebook.com/RealityClash-298707873925397/)       twitter       ★ (https://twitter.com/reality_clash)       slack       ★ (https://realityclash.slack.com/)       Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAsrqKz3APcLTboJom19bg)
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

Another crappy looking ICO started by a newbie. Man why so many ICOs started by newbie? No credibility, give people a simple impression that it is a simple making-money-quick scheme. Do you really think many "investors" will buy it, lmao.

Hello sir. Sorry to hear your perception of account status affects your project judgement.
These are not the same things.
I hope in future we will have a constructive talk about the issues of the project.
If there is anything you dislike about our concept, i would be pleased to answer the questions.

hello to you,
appreciate your replies. guess the idea of this question how it's possible to consider team's reliability and posisbility to complete the project. do you have familiar advisors,pls? could you also specify a partnership with companies mentioned at main page,pls? thanks

Hello Sir, thank you for your attention!

This white paper is a visionary document of GLOBAL project.
Now we have finished documents in Russian for the first phase of ecosystem – decentralised archive storage platform "Fortus".
It will provide fundamental data security. I will post the White Paper ASAP, right after we finish translating it.

About our partners:
Our engineers were involved in projects with these companies, yet now we do not have an opportunity to provide specified documents, because there is no actual company registered yet.
After the first phase Pre-ICO, Fortus Project, we will be able to provide contracts and any other proofs.

I will post a new thread for Fortus, this one will be reserved for future announcements of ecosystem's elements.
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

Hey guys!
We are PREPARED to launch presale @ https://fortus.tech/presale
The first stage of our project - Decentralised Archive Storage for future e-services based on blockchain.

The token gives you opportunity to store 10 Gb of your most valuable data for 5 years in the MOST SECURE GUARANTEED storage, where only YOU have access to your files. All files will be encrypted and cold stored with latest technology servers, systems and tape cartridges by IBM. Our blockchain addons will allow you to distribute rights and permissions to view/change files and to controll versions of documents for a fast and secure backup/recovery.

Presale will last 1,5 months. If you participate – you get x5 tokens, which can be traded after ICO or used to store more data.
You will also have an opportunity to invite your friends to participate. If any of your referrals buys tokens, you will both get +5% of the purchase amount each. This means more secure storage and profits for everyone!

Note that we will transfer bonus tokens manually during the ICO period or right after the end of initial token distribution.

Thanks for your patience and support.
We will definitely succeed! ✊️
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

How do you think of using the names of the ancient gods for this project? This is really a very unique idea, I think it will be a very big project, but, of course, with good progress, I wait for your white paper, good luck
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

How do you think of using the names of the ancient gods for this project? This is really a very unique idea, I think it will be a very big project, but, of course, with good progress, I wait for your white paper, good luck

Hello sir!
Thank you so much!
Our white paper is available @ https://zeus.eco
The white paper of archive storage @ https://fortus.tech
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

This project is very unique, I see this project also has a good progress and fast response, I like it, nothing to worry about this project, you have a good work plan, hopefully run well and good luck
Alan Dref (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

This project is very unique, I see this project also has a good progress and fast response, I like it, nothing to worry about this project, you have a good work plan, hopefully run well and good luck

Thank you sir!

The plan is really big, and we hope to achieve every goal by working gradually.
I, personally, work very hard to make this project real and working.

Thank you for your support!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: