Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:17:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 10994 times)
sedrick

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSupremo

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.

MadGamer

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:24:00 AM

Money is important because you can buy things with it. In other words, It's not important, the food you eat, the clothes you wear are important. If you have everything, why would you need money? It could make you happy in some situation but not always. If you are sick for example, no amount in the world could get your health back, If you lost your family, no money could bring them back either.

If you have your beloved ones and everything you wishes for however, then money could definitely make you happy. I also don't believe in the drugs, girls, alcohol lifestyle, If you are wishing for money to do these things then you shouldn't. The true happiness come from helping people using that money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sedrick

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.

Money will definitely bring happines near to you. As you said that the income must not be enough to run the family comfortably but to my knowledge i think both of them are earning more than what is required to manage the family. Also will they not not miss their kids???
joebrook

Activity: 322

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Everybody seems to be migrating to seek greener pastures elsewhere in the world, Maybe their current economic situation isn't that good and since they have young children, they have to cater for them very well, in their education and other aspect of their lives.Money is important because the current system deems it important.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The_prodigy

under ground

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

Everybody seems to be migrating to seek greener pastures elsewhere in the world, Maybe their current economic situation isn't that good and since they have young children, they have to cater for them very well, in their education and other aspect of their lives.Money is important because the current system deems it important.

Money is important because it is needed to live nowadays. In the past we content ourselves with free foods or items from nature but as we advanced we needed something to pay for to use as currency and so koney became useful and onin demand. We can't get rid of it. We can control being not addicted to it but we cant stop it not being important.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Hello You

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

Money is the work of satan if not satan him or herself.

I've known people who threw in successful relationships to develop their careers. A career doesn't give the slightest fuck about you and will be dust one day anyway.

If people want to throw the good things in their life away for more money then so be it. I pity them and would prefer to remain poorer and happier.

kekcoindev

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

Money is actually debt... unless you're talking about BTC or Gold of course  Wink
ecnalubma

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

We are living in the era of wants and needs unlike before thousand years ago food is not scarce and its almost free. Unlike today we need money in order live and buy basic needs like food, clothing, shelter, communication, transportation, education and any types of expenses. As we aged on earth our needs and wants are extended too and almost unlimited.

So in order to live a happy life and have a healthy family we need to double efforts to earn more and sustain life.

cramcram21

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

We only need money to live and it could bring us an pleasure with the things that we could buy,
But we could never be happy in life if we are not with the one's we truly love.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
savecoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

money is the coolest thing to go after. infact im gonna keep gathering till i die
abdillahzidan

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

Money in traditional economics is defined as any generally accepted means of exchange. The exchange instrument can be any object that can be accepted by everyone in the community in the process of exchange of goods and services. In modern economics, money is defined as something available and generally accepted as a means of payment for the purchase of goods and services and other valuable property and for repayment of debt. Some experts also mention the function of money as a means of delaying payment. In conclusion, money is an object generally accepted by society to measure value, exchange, and make payments on the purchase of goods and services, while simultaneously acting as a stockpile of wealth.
      The existence of money provides an easier alternative to transactions than the more complex, inefficient, and less suitable barter used in modern economic systems because it requires people who have the same desire to exchange and also difficulties in determining value. Efficiency earned by using money will ultimately encourage trade and labor division which will then increase productivity and prosperity.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Hello You

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

money is the coolest thing to go after. infact im gonna keep gathering till i die

How do you intend to use it after you've died? I'm struggling to think of many uses myself.

I knew a couple of old boys. One scrimped and saved and lived within his means not really doing anything with his life. The other constantly pissed it up a wall and had the time of his life despite constant money problems. Guess which one had less regrets at the end?

SugoiSenpai

Activity: 238

http://t.lvt.re/ADEPT/LiveTree-SSPH12

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:31:45 AM

Money is just a paper that can help you buy whar you need, but it isn't the source of happiness. In your case it is clearly undeniable that the parents need much more money so they plan to leave their kids behind, for me this is a little bit exaggerated the parents should bring their kids along, if they can't they shouldn't have left. True happiness aren't found in money, it's within you, your family specifically. Overall money is essential for a human being to live nicely, we don't need alot of money, what we need is true happiness which is our family.

CARrency

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:31:26 AM

Do you think they are happy doing such thing? That is called the sacrifice of parents for the bright future of their children. They don't want to live their children, but it must be done because it is for the better good. Money is important to our life because it is the way to satisfy our needs current or future needs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Vishnu.Reang

Royal Kshatriya

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

Money is extremely important nowadays. Money can solve most of your problems. Suppose if your children are suffering from some disease, then you can give them the best treatment if you have money with you.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Activity: 9001 == OP

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 10:01:41 AM

Some people forget their main objective and what they really want to do with the money, whether it is improving their lives or the lives of their families and spending quality time enjoying it. Instead they become obsessed in the game of making money just for the sake of making money and never attain their financial independence, just get addicted playing the game.

Eventually just saying I am just keeping score as an excuse but really having no reason to need to work, example a billionaire etc.
Finding the right FU money amount is important.
The real question is what is their financial situation and if the sacrifice is appropriate for their future.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

Money is just tool to create something in life, fulfill our basic needs for shelter, food, other staff.
Money is not purpose of our life but can help us to reach some goals and reach happiness.
Money can't bring us love, give us harmony, friendship, family etc.
If parents separate from kids in order to make money, they will be able to financially support their children but emotionally children will suffer a lot.

65dos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

The importance of money is what you attribute to it. If you are using it to buy food, shelter and clothing then it is very important. If you are using it to go out for a meal from time to time and it gives you time off from preparing food, it can also be important. When you experience that someone is in need and it gives you the ability to assist them. Again it is important.
Cocobrayy

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:31:49 PM

Money is very important for everyday life if no life money will be difficult
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

No, I think they should stay together or move together. Leaving kids to work abroad usually impacts them psychologically. I've known some couples that did it, all of these examples are real, not made up.
Couple 1. Woman went to the United States and left her husband at home to take care of their children. After a while she stopped sending money and filed for divorce. She now has a new family (married an American).
Couple 2. Same situation, wife went abroad to work, while husband was working in their home town, children were taken care by their grandparents. 3 years later husband filed for divorce.
Couple 3. Husband was working abroad and sending his wife money. She was supposed to be building a house for them in the meantime. 2 years later he came back and found out that she was living in their new home with a new guy.
Couple 4. Husband was working abroad and wife was staying alone with small children in their big house in the suburbs for weeks. She had to take care of everything while he was gone, and was scared of sleeping alone so she started drinking before going to bed. She became an alcoholic and that later lead to a divorce.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 294

I'm honest, it's the world that's awful

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

It is only important in that it is mostly required to have some degree of comfort in life. I would understand why your relatives are willing to go through the loneliness of not being able to be with their children. It can come at a cost though, as we see that kids who don't have their parents with them tend to get into trouble.

Luckily technology (which you also need money to use) has now allowed the ability to regularly check on family wherever they are.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Babylon

Activity: 546

Air token at it best.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

It's true that money is important and it can buy all the things that we need. But having a lot of money doesn't make you the happiest man on earth. Of course to earn money you need to work hard, which means you'll have less time to spend with your family, friends, or even do things that you enjoy. In some ways money can bring happiness, but the totality is that money can't buy true happiness. What your cousin did is for their kids future, and I think they will be happy for their kids to have a great future. Happiness sometimes requires sacrifice, that's what makes happiness sweeter.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Footmanred

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

It's true that money is important and it can buy all the things that we need. But having a lot of money doesn't make you the happiest man on earth. Of course to earn money you need to work hard, which means you'll have less time to spend with your family, friends, or even do things that you enjoy. In some ways money can bring happiness, but the totality is that money can't buy true happiness. What your cousin did is for their kids future, and I think they will be happy for their kids to have a great future. Happiness sometimes requires sacrifice, that's what makes happiness sweeter.

I also thought that happiness is not in money. But then I came across the fact that I can not buy to myself and close people what fills our life with joy. This makes every day a war of survival. I want my loved ones to be happy, and this requires money. I do not want to live like a beggar and do not aspire to anything.

Jovrick

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

Can be seen on both sides of the problem, when we are experiencing difficulties in the economy then the main happiness is to make money for our daily needs, sometimes to sacrifice, wife, children and extended family.
But if we are prosperous in terms of economic happiness the main thing is to spoil our children, wives and big families.
So money can enslave us in terms of life, we can manage finances if we easily get it.

bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace
Idrisu

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Money cannot really buy through happiness but if you have it enough it can be defence. We are controlled by our needs to a large extent but through happiness and joy show forth when we look beyond materials things and focus on reality. Live your children who God give you to take care of with your parents may not be the right decision.

saenko

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

I think that everyone should find a balance between the material world and the spiritual. You can not live without money, but it's also wrong to sacrifice money for your family and children. And it is wrong to give birth to many children and not be able to pay them a good university or just buy an expensive toy

Tyrantt

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

money is one of the most important aspects of todays life becouse it's been made like that. I mean, aside from being in various shapes to todays paper money. Anyone who provides any kind of service, expects something in return and today's usually money.
coin_pwr

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

Money buys more experiences in life. Even if one says it does not buy happiness does not understand that it will help even when it comes to medical bills. 
BTCUSD17

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:58:33 PM

Went through replies. Couldn't believe what I read. Didn't expect such answers on bitcoin forum.
Money is simply debt. Nothing more.
For better understanding what money really is and what is does to lives of people I strongly recommend watching Zeitgeist trilogy.
In short, money is a root cause of all the problems on Earth. Hunger, Wars, Crimes, Ecologycal catastrophy etc etc.
appon5

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Money is important because you can buy things with it. In other words, It's not important, the food you eat, the clothes you wear are important. If you have everything, why would you need money? It could make you happy in some situation but not always. If you are sick for example, no amount in the world could get your health back, If you lost your family, no money could bring them back either.

If you have your beloved ones and everything you wishes for however, then money could definitely make you happy. I also don't believe in the drugs, girls, alcohol lifestyle, If you are wishing for money to do these things then you shouldn't. The true happiness come from helping people using that money.
so money is of great importance in the daily life of the people.
Tuli

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

money is of great importance in the daily life of the people.
Slow death

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

In Africa we suffer, we lack everything, especially in poor countries like my country

I see many rich people living in Europe and America become addicted to drugs and I can not understand why these people who have money do such things? Why are these people so unhappy?

If you use money to do things that you love, then you will be happy.

Have access to good education, have access to quality health, have access to a home and a luxury car, this brings happiness. As long as you have been able to earn money honestly

There are people in my country who sleep on the floor, there are people in my country who have not eaten every day, there are people in my country who never had a cake on their birthday

There are people in my country who do not go to school because they have no money.

Is it even that money does not bring happiness?

answering your question:

His cousin and his wife are doing what they can to ensure a future for their children and children should be grateful for it

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 952

Super BTCoin

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:26:49 PM

There is a saying that money can't buy happiness. I say it may not buy happiness but it can buy whatever we want and how can we be sad when we have whatever we want.??
We may not be able to buy true friendships or love with money but if you're spending it wisely then you won't be needing any of that in your life.
P.S. money is not everything.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                  
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
killgald

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

I don´t believe that its a good decision to leave the kids to go to another country to earn more money, sadly that they put money first than theyr children. Money doesn´t make people happy but help them is different way so they can concentrate in be happy.

Slow death

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

I don´t believe that its a good decision to leave the kids to go to another country to earn more money, sadly that they put money first than theyr children. Money doesn´t make people happy but help them is different way so they can concentrate in be happy.

Have you been hungry for days? Have you run out of money to buy clothes? Have you run out of money to buy medicine? Have you run out of money to go to the hospital? If you went through this experience, you would do the same thing.

People often do things because they have no choice ... to live without money is very difficult

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Money is core element of our life because, frankly speaking, you can't live without it in modern society.
It is no longer about happiness money can bring but it's rather matter of survival.
Op, it is unfortunately not that rare to see people leaving their home to find a better job abroad.
I am afraid this is the only option when want to support your family and give them a lavish life.
hyunee

Activity: 154

🌟CROWDHOLDING ICO IS LIVE🌟

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:57:44 PM

Money is the source of living of a person. Having enough money, you can get through a day, a week, a month and even a year. They say money can't buy happiness but having your own house, a car is your happiness right?

CROWDHOLDING.COM    ╠═══════ READ WHITEPAPER ═══════╣ FACEBOOK  TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM
APP TEAM DOCS FAQ ANN    A token which is actually useful...woop!  LINKEDIN    YOUTUBE  TWITTER  PINTEREST
Patsakkyy

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

Money is the source of living of a person. Having enough money, you can get through a day, a week, a month and even a year. They say money can't buy happiness but having your own house, a car is your happiness right?
I totally agree with you, and the whole point is that life today is so fucked up that without money in your pocket you not only can not mean anything, but even die from hunger or from illnesses. Despite the fact that our state gives some kind of guarantee to its citizens, all the same without the availability of money, a person is doomed.

Zicadis

Activity: 756

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life.
Its a major player in our lives thats why other people can go to the extreme to get it

But can money bring us true happiness???
True happiness can not be bought with money because you will always feel cheated

I see selfless people trying to secure the future of their children and any parent could do the same especially that the kid is in safe hands with the grand parents, and this is something temporary they will be reunited once they settle in the new country

Stavri

Activity: 294

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

money is one of the important things. in every way of life if you need something you need money. Foods, drinks, health treatments, drugs, education, almost all entartainments like theatre cinema concert... Anything. You can not do nothing without money.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Palider

🎮C 🎮

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

First of all without money you cant post here in forum and you will not earn   Grin
Money can buy such things but can't buy true feeling like love. Money is important because it was the primary use for trade of something bad and good in life. Now a days without money you can't have something but it just your perspective, everything from the world is we can get by our selves just push the things in you life and go on Smiley

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Senkuli

Activity: 197

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

Money is very important to us, because all the things we need have a price and money is a tool to get it.
Money is also influential in our social life, where the level of one's social life is measured from our finances, although money is not everything in human life.

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
kabirhusen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Money is must for our life.But it is not the thing that necessarily brings happiness.Happiness is absolutely a psychological thing.It is a name of feeling.Happiness can not the purchased with money.No doubt,happiness has got something to do with money.Hence,money can not ensure happiness.It is the only moral thing that can not the purchased with money.The importance of money in our daily life is very necessary.We can not think our existence without money.In every where,in our daily life we need money.So we should realize the importance of money and the proper use of it.
Coffee135

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

You exaggerate the importance of money. They are an important part of our lives but not the main. We need only a goods which you can buy for the money. The most important value for people's health. It can not be bought for any money.

Love!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

If money cannot buy you happiness, you're spending it on the wrong people, places and thing's.

Just don't hold the importance of money so high that you can't see the importance of anything else.

kpcian

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

money makes you important in your society, money make your life smooth and better, money makes your life comfortable...
without money you can not do anything in this cruel world, we all are running after money, people are always hunker after money because of its importance. so for me, money is everything...

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

audaciousbeing

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:47:27 PM

Money can buy all things even though its not the right decision for both parent to abandon the kids at such a tender age, it would have been better if one of them should go and the other should stay behind and mange the home front but the issue again is that will the love that will be lacking now be enough to sustain the family if there is no source of income. If they can make enough money and keep the family running and ensure that those kids never suffer, when they grow up, they will understand why some decisions are taken in extreme circumstances.

iluvpie60

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:59:02 PM

Sounds like that are bad parents if they are moving to a foreign country and abandoning their kids to do so.

The only type of person who leaves behind a 1 year old is a psychopath. They should have their kids taken away from them probably if they are that irresponsible. Why wouldn't they take their kids with them? What trash they are.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

If we don't have money, we don't have a food to buy, how can we eat in a right time if we don't have enough money, the most important thing in this world are, LIFE, MONEY, FOOD and SHELTER, clothes can wait, we can wear clothes even it is not new. But I think your cousin needs to stay at home and the other one go find work for them, I don't think it is good if they are going to foreign country at the same time.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -
Confucius

Money is one of the major complications that takes away the simplicity of life. Money is necessary to lead a simple life, but when we start giving it more importance (greed) than it deserves it starts interfering with our life in a very negative way.

Once in a while having a sense of detachment with the concept of money is good to lead a meaningful life and finding happiness in small things.

Rather than complicating life with the compulsion to accumulate as much money as possible, enjoy it, be happy, no one gets out of here alive Grin

killgald

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

Money is a kind of energy that flows and is need it in order to survive in this world, i like to see money as the gain of something in exchange of our time, so basicaly we are gaining something for peoples time and effort.

Palmerson

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Money is a kind of energy that flows and is need it in order to survive in this world, i like to see money as the gain of something in exchange of our time, so basicaly we are gaining something for peoples time and effort.
You too idolize money. It is not correct. Money is only a measure of your work. The more you work the more money you will have available. When people cease to feel the measure and devote their entire lives earning money, it can cause irreparable health damage and not manage to spend all earned.

Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

You too idolize money. It is not correct. Money is only a measure of your work. The more you work the more money you will have available. When people cease to feel the measure and devote their entire lives earning money, it can cause irreparable health damage and not manage to spend all earned.

I agree with you.
Money shouldn't be purpose of our life but only help how to achieve our life goals, purpose...
We can't be happy only with money.
We need much more in our lives, love, family, service to others etc.

Slow death

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

But I think your cousin needs to stay at home and the other one go find work for them, I don't think it is good if they are going to foreign country at the same time.

If the woman goes abroad alone she can find another person and date and marry this other person

If the man goes abroad he can find another woman and date and marry this other woman

I believe that for this reason they go abroad together

toomanygoldy2

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:04:23 PM

We need to see money a medium of satisfying our basic needs. If you have more then you can use it for pleasures and things you want. "Prefering" to have money is better than telling ourself that we don't money to be happy, it's just ridiculous. Having money is a tool to take care of the ones you love, and looking better chances for them.
siti25

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:28:07 AM

Money is just a paper that can help you buy whar you need, but it isn't the source of happiness. In your case it is clearly undeniable that the parents need much more money so they plan to leave their kids behind, for me this is a little bit exaggerated the parents should bring their kids along, if they can't they shouldn't have left. True happiness aren't found in money, it's within you, your family specifically. Overall money is essential for a human being to live nicely, we don't need alot of money, what we need is true happiness which is our family.

Yes, money is paper that can provide what we need, but money is not the source of happiness. Simply we often see cases of suicide, especially suicide cases among celebrities. They have a lot of money, but we can know how unhappy they are after hearing the news that they decided to commit suicide.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
supine

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

I think it all depends on how you view life. Some people indulge their selves with luxurious things just to attain happiness. Some would just be happy with just living a simple life. What you're cousin did would make them happy somehow because they did that to secure their kids future. I think that the happiest thing that could happen to all the parents is seeing their kids having a bright future ahead of them.

SacriFries11

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

Money should not a important part of out life instead it's just a thing that we need in order to live. Being a important part should be the people that fulfill our lives.
People force to go abroad in order to earn money for their family even they didn't exactly want it. Maybe the right to do about their parents is always connected to their kids. It might affect the growth of their kids if they are not connected to each other and their kids must realize why their parents should go abroad, for money and for their future.

Activity: 140

Over...

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

It's not just about money, it's about making a decent living, and for that we need money.

I know many emigrants, people have to make some sacrifices for a better life, hope it all goes well for those people.
InsiderOfCrypto

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.  Grin
Malsetid

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

Everything is affected now by money and it can be said that money controls a lot in this world. Sadly, that's the case. I don't know when it started but obviously nowadays, if you have money you have power. You'll be influential and you can bend the law if you feel like it. People who have a lot of money prettymuch enjoy every perks out there. People work for money, people commit crime for money.

InsiderOfCrypto

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Everything is affected now by money and it can be said that money controls a lot in this world. Sadly, that's the case. I don't know when it started but obviously nowadays, if you have money you have power. You'll be influential and you can bend the law if you feel like it. People who have a lot of money prettymuch enjoy every perks out there. People work for money, people commit crime for money.

Can you kill for money?
The_prodigy

under ground

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:31:45 AM

If you are being real then money really makes the world go round. It is very frustrating that the ones with power and money stays the same and the rate i. Which we can get to this level is hampered by the policies they make and rampant corruption. That being said, money is not always everything but with mans greed and ambitions we are making it our everything.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jojowar

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

Money is the only medium to buy things. Buying those things makes you happy but not all happiness can buy or exchange by money. Pls keep in mind that you will be the one who manage your money not money will manage you.  Wink

nappoleon

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

that is not an easy decision, imo, you need to balance these things in life. Money is a very effective medium of exchange. In life there would be trade-offs you have to select carefully what are you willing to trade. If the parents decide to go to other country for work. I assumed that it is for their kid's sake as well. I guess they're just being responsible and that's a good thing. If they decide to go, I'm sure that their absence would not be a permanent thing. Life is so much more than staying close to each other and besides we already have social media they can just video call every day. imo, if you make a family and can not support them with their basic needs to live is negligence.

Thousands have live without love but not one without water. (I just love this quote, cause it makes sense) but this doesn't mean that you have give up love too. Like I said, balance.

Lieldoryn

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

Money is the only medium to buy things. Buying those things makes you happy but not all happiness can buy or exchange by money. Pls keep in mind that you will be the one who manage your money not money will manage you.  Wink

Many people do not understand. Earn more money and to emphasize their higher status relative to others for some people has become a major goal in life. I feel sorry for these people. All the money they earn, and to the grave with him did not take the money.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Xester

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

When money speaks everyone listens.  We need money because nothing is free right now.  But best things in life are free. Grin. We all need money and all wanted to have lots of it.  We want money to have a good life, the standrad of life so we could all live comfortable.  Almost all our problems can be solve with money, almost.  So it is good to strive hard and work hard to have them.  Too much love with money is the root of all evil.

ezramie08

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

money is the most important thing by this time,
there are so many ways to use money
you can buy a lots of things because of
it. money also have a bad effects in our
society ,i have noticed that some of the people
worshiped the money thats why they are doing bad things to have it....
oberotek

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Money money money Janet Yellen is funny lol
aysg76

Activity: 210

HeroToken - Future of Banking in Southeast Asia

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Money is simply a medium of exchange and but one of the most crucial aspect on which the current life is based upon. I totally agree, that it cannot bring the true happiness but can bring some comforts and some short term joys...can fulfill the basic wants. But in the prevailing scenario it is of more important as current bureaucracy seems it as of great significance.

oberotek

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

People always imprinted the images of their Rulers on the money
basesaw

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

People always imprinted the images of their Rulers on the money

Yes in our country they put faces of people on the money even though it do not well on the country. our  country is being monopolized by a certain family where in fact they want to rule the whole country. giving us false informations and making their name good to others even if it is not.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
lepbagong

True hope exists only in HIM

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

Money is certainly an inevitable need of daily life in the household, but can money solve all the problems? Certainly not.
Because life in the household can not always be solved with money, communication between husband and wife and children is needed. Maybe someone wants to tell the experience in their daily life, whether it must be solved with money? Not all, instead it just takes time to listen and find solutions to get it done.

iluvpie60

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

We all need money. Money is just the middle man of buying/selling things.

you technically don't need money really, but it is super useful.

Instead of having to carry around your 20 chickens to trade for a cow, you can pay money. it lessens the burden and makes thing more efficient.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

slaz26

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

Instead of having to carry around your 20 chickens to trade for a cow, you can pay money. it lessens the burden and makes thing more efficient.

I agree with you - money is a convenient tool for the exchange of values. But in our time, money has become a tough lever for citizen management by the government. Every year it becomes more difficult to earn centralized money and a person has to invest in his earnings all his strength and time

Nikola95

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

Well existance of money is necessary. It is most liquid thing for exchange. With money you can buy every product or service that exist. But you can't exchange some product for every other if someone don't want that exact product you have. So we need to use it and to endure everything that goes with it. Banks, interest and so on..

oberotek

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

aishyoo17

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

If they are both doing it to give their children a good life then there is nothing wrong with that because parents always wants the best for their children. We all need to do sacrifices for the ones we love and going away staying away from their children will not be forever i think and they can also petition the kids to come and live with them depends on which country they will go though. And yes money is very important because without it you can't buy your basic needs like food,shelter,clothes and etc.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
killgald

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

I like the way you explain it Smiley money is what we used for trading things or services, barter is what you described with the chikens and the cow nowadys money could be whatever things to exchange Smiley

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

Money is important! In this day, we need to buy everything especially our basic needs like foods, clothings, etc and we exchange it through money.

Do you think its a right decision?Huh no it is not a right decision. they want to give their kids a nice life but they do not raise their kids. the kids may not treat them as their parents.

By just having your world or just revolving your world in money you will not be happy. Yes you can buy everything you want but at the end of the day you’re still alone. Money can’t buy love, attention, care and time.

Why is money so important in our life? Money is just important in order to survive every day. To buy daily needs. Having simple life is much better with a lot of money without the presence of the people we love.

Geraldo

Activity: 280

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

How do they say it? Money makes the world go around.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Xester

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

How do they say it? Money makes the world go around.

Just like, when money speaks everyone listens.  Money is the answer to all the problems as someone said it.  Though best things in life are free, still everything is ought to be bought by money.  Money makes us happy.  It can make our family and loved ones to live a comfortable life.  It is what our lives needed in these life where nothing is free.

Meraki

Be humble~

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

ofcourse money is important for all because without money how we suppose to buy foods to eat, how we pay rentals for our house to shelter. We need money in everything we do in this life. Of course your cousin need to go to foreign country to earn more money to sustain the needs of his/her children, it is a sacrifice for them for not being with their child but they can be happy to fulfill their duty to provide the needs of their children

adamantasaurus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:08:08 PM

Well I think to an extent money can be a tool to that can be used to make you happier in your life. I mean think about it like this if you were completely broke living on the street had no money and could barely eat how happy would you be? Poverty and misery go hand in hand you could learn, money could also bring misery in another way where you lose yourself in it and it consumes you. But if you find balance then you can find a way that you don't need excessive amounts of money to be happy learn to be happy as long as you are comfortable. I like making money its fun to me almost like a video game but just like a video game I wouldn't be happy if it consumed most of my life and thats how it is for a lot of people you always have to be making money because if you don't you can't survive so society makes it that it consumes you no matter what. But I would never leave my kids to make more money (unless it was a short time and I would be able to make ALOT of money in a short time and be back to my kids soon).

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EdfuJihad

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

Money is essential thing to obtain in our life. Through money as a tool, we can have a better life, we can buy things that we need to survive and we can get services that makes us happy and satisfied.

Herressy

Activity: 141

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

Money is essential thing to obtain in our life. Through money as a tool, we can have a better life, we can buy things that we need to survive and we can get services that makes us happy and satisfied.

Yeah we also buy our favorite foods if we have money, pay the bills ,we need money, but sometimes because of money it also affects someone's behavior, so we should balance our life, don't focus too much in money.

lepbagong

True hope exists only in HIM

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

With money, it can not be denied will be able to do everything and can be fulfilled.
But will it always solve the problem?
Certainly not, not all issues can be solved with money. Hope not make money as your god !!

mariahh

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:51:03 AM

It's sad this fact and unfortunately this is not the only one.Here in my country (Greece) many students, and graduates leave the country and migrate to find work and a better kind of life.I think that this is the proof that we are dependent  with money even if we don't want to admit it.
Rabi3

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

I think that they are right, they should get money to assure a good avenire for their children if they have not another choice , fortunately  Embarrassed money become an important element for living comfortably

Serco

Activity: 266

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

Money is important! In this day, we need to buy everything especially our basic needs like foods, clothings, etc and we exchange it through money.

Do you think its a right decision?Huh no it is not a right decision. they want to give their kids a nice life but they do not raise their kids. the kids may not treat them as their parents.

By just having your world or just revolving your world in money you will not be happy. Yes you can buy everything you want but at the end of the day you’re still alone. Money can’t buy love, attention, care and time.

Why is money so important in our life? Money is just important in order to survive every day. To buy daily needs. Having simple life is much better with a lot of money without the presence of the people we love.

I agree with your answer Because I think it's not the right decision, give them happiness with money but indirectly take their happiness by going. It's complicated and may get different answers from everyone

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
  ██████████████████
 ████████████████████
▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀
  ████████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄         ▄████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀████        ███▀▀▀▀█████▄       ███▀▀▀▀▀████        ███▀▀▀▀▀████
███      ▀███       ███      ▀████      ███      ▀███       ███      ▀███
███        ███      ███        ████     ███        ███      ███        ███
███        ███      ███         ███     ███        ███      ███        ███
███        ███      ███         ███     ███        ███      ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ███         ███     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▄       ███████████████     ████████████▄       ████████████▄
███      ▀▀███      ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███      ▀▀███      ███      ▀▀███
███        ▀███     ███         ███     ███        ▀███     ███        ▀███
███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███
███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███     ███         ███
███        ▄███     ███         ███     ███        ▄███     ███        ▄███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀      ███         ███     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀█████████▀▀        ███         ███     ▀█████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀▀

EVERYONE IS A BANK
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████
█ ██
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
████ █
██ █
Barbarian

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

Money is important because it allows you to buy almost anything, but one of the few things that it cannot buy is happiness, happiness comes from within, that is why you can see happy people that are poor and rich people that have everything they may want that are unhappy.

motiar

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

generaly by inventing money man change their life style by using money they makes more easier and more comfortable communication to is other.if there will no money we will fall in diffarent types of problems.so money is very important think in our life.by which we can solve our problems easily.

Cyberbits

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

When money is used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services, it is performing a function as a medium of exchange. It thereby avoids the inefficiencies of a barter system, such as the "coincidence of wants" problem. Money's most important usage is as a method for comparing the values of dissimilar objects.
Cyberbits

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Money is historically an emergent market phenomenon establishing a commodity money, but nearly all contemporary money systems are based on fiat money

Fiat money, like any check or note of debt, is without use value as a physical commodity. It derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private"

The money supply of a country consists of currency (banknotes and coins) and, depending on the particular definition used, one or more types of bank money (the balances held in checking accounts, savings accounts, and other types of bank accounts). Bank money, which consists only of records (mostly computerized in modern banking), forms by far the largest part of broad money in developed countries
malikusama

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

We can't deny the fact that money is the basic and important need to live here. To earn money would never be a wrong decision at all, but it depends upon the scenarios. If they can't meet their daily needs by earning in their own country so it is the right decision to move away.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
savecoin

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

he is the lord of lords
Boys27

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

I think money is not everything, but we can not live without money, because without money our lives are not respected by others, therefore we live to earn money   Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    GITTO PROJECT    Peer To Peer Car Rental    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  White Paper    Twitter    Telegram    ANN Thread 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ICO | December 14-28     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
savecoin

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

its the root of all evil and also the kicker.
Brown Coin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context. With Money we can by everting
Bytemama

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Money? Money according to the bible it is the root of all evil and also that same bible says money answereth all thing but we have word to guide us into making it as well "But he that gathereth by labour shall surely increase". Everyone needs 'Money' to survive but it should be acquired in a good way.
doublebit21

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

You know what? Sometimes you have to sacrifice you're own happiness for the one's you loved. Well the issue of your cousin is very hard. But your cousin wants the best for their kids for their future. Not all of us have the courage to do that.
tukagero

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

Yes.. money is important now.. if you have much money you can buy everything and everything..

Ivan16

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

Money is necessary part of life for every man in this planet.The problem is because the people other things forgotten trying to earn the money.
xbugitox

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

Money is important in life. Money controls everything in my country like politicians, police, etc. Those who are even desperate will do anything for money.
Tyrantt

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Money? Money according to the bible it is the root of all evil and also that same bible says money answereth all thing but we have word to guide us into making it as well "But he that gathereth by labour shall surely increase". Everyone needs 'Money' to survive but it should be acquired in a good way.

Cherry picking the bible. There's a lot more in bible that just ignored and pushed to the side so don't bring that as an argument.

Money is important because no one want's to do anything for free and why would they? Earlier it was cows, chickens, some alloys like bronze, etc and now it's paper money.
drex187

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

Yes. They did it for their children. For the future of the dear children.

I need money to feed myself and help my family. Money is the most
important thing for people. But there are things you can not buy.
Such as love, true friends and happiness.

msarro

Activity: 474

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

There are some things in life that money can't buy..

But the bitter truth is if you don't have money then nobody will respect you in society and everyone will start making fun of you and to live a good and comfortable life you should have a good amount of money and that is a fact.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:03:17 AM

There are some things in life that money can't buy..

May be. But money will fetch you 99.99% of the things, and you can ignore the remaining 0.01%. I agree that there are certain things which you can't buy with money. But if that is the case, then why not go for the alternatives?

zedkiel08

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:16:23 AM

yes money is so important ,, money cannot but anything,,but its important in everyday living , to buy foods ,clothing , shelter ,,money is the root of all evil ,, because of money many has becoming more and more greed ,,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
iamlds08

WorldCore- WorldWide Scale ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

I think money is everything. It makes people go crazy about money. Money gives us the things that we need and the thing that we want. People today need money to survive in their daily lives. Money can also makes a war between people. But also money helps us to do some improvement in the society or even in ourselves.

Lancusters

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

I think money is everything. It makes people go crazy about money. Money gives us the things that we need and the thing that we want. People today need money to survive in their daily lives. Money can also makes a war between people. But also money helps us to do some improvement in the society or even in ourselves.
Money is your fetish? You tell them about God. I don't agree with you. Money help only to its owner. The main driving force behind all the charitable projects are not money, and people who genuinely want to help those who need it. For me, money is the devil's spawn.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Xester

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

yes money is so important ,, money cannot but anything,,but its important in everyday living , to buy foods ,clothing , shelter ,,money is the root of all evil ,, because of money many has becoming more and more greed ,,.

Yes money is essential in our everyday lives because nothing is free as of these days excluding the best things.  As you said money or too much love for money is the root of all evil because of the greediness of one person.  But we cannot deny the fact that having money is the answer of all or mostly the answer to all our problems.  It is important that we should not stop on earning money as long as we can because it is important.  

xvids

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

They just sacrifice their happiness for their children's future,
It just proves that money can't really buy anything that we want sometimes even if you have a lot of money you could still feel lonely.

.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
░░░░░░░█    █░░░░░░▀▄   ▄▀░░░░░█    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀█░░░█▀      ▀█░░░░░█  ▄▀░░░░█▀      ▀█░░░█▀ ▀█░░░█▀
  █░░░█        █░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█    ▄▄  █░░░░░░░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█   █░░█ █░░██░░░░░░██░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
 ▄█░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░█▄█░░█▄█░░░░█▄█░░░█▄     ▄█░░░█▄ ▄█░░░█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░█   █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency 
   Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 WhitePaper ANN Bounty ICO: 07.11.2017
   Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

They just sacrifice their happiness for their children's future,
It just proves that money can't really buy anything that we want sometimes even if you have a lot of money you could still feel lonely.

I think that they sacrifice much more, their relationship with children because they will separate from their own kids.
Do you think that anybody can replace parents?
Money will help children financially, of course, but on the way they will loose much more, the opportunity to grow up with parents, to receive directly parental love etc.
Emotionally they will loose more than money can give them back.

Eternu

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

I think that money is necessary evil in this world, it make a lot of things easier than we think. We need to earn money for necessary things for our lives, but money is not everything. I mean money is not important for happiness in life, at least not for true happiness. There are things that can be bought with money that will give us temporary happiness, but not long lasting.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

NY-city

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:26:54 PM

I think that money is necessary evil in this world, it make a lot of things easier than we think. We need to earn money for necessary things for our lives, but money is not everything. I mean money is not important for happiness in life, at least not for true happiness. There are things that can be bought with money that will give us temporary happiness, but not long lasting.

I can not understand why people are negative about money. Money will not give happiness? But thanks to money you can make your life comfortable, you can get new emotions from different cities and new dishes, you can save a loved one from death. Is this not happiness?
People just want to provide their children with all the best

Buttercup123

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

I think money can give us true happiness, if use well and obtained in a legal way. But i don't think money can buy "all things that we need", i am not against your thought but to be clear, money has limitations too, we can't buy the TIME that we need.

So going to your second concern, i think your cousin is willing to make a sacrifice, that is "not seeing his/her kids for just a period of time" in order for him/her to give a great future ahead of his/her kids. He/She is willing to work hard in other Country to earn money for his/her kids and parents. Eventually the children would just grow with a strong bond to their grandparents and a weak bond to their parents. After that they will grow old enough to understand what their parents sacrifice is for. But if your cousin maintains a good communication then their kids at early age will understand your cousin's sacrifice is for them to have a good life leading to one happy family. Same goes for the partner of your cousin.

To answer your third concern, Money is powerful as it can take away life but not give one, it can kill and save someone, but it will never affect the dead ones. In our life we need money to spend on basic necessities for everyday activities. We can't survive without enough money. To move well, to speak well and to live well, involves money. In most of our activity in life, money is a great help too.

uztre29

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

It is obviously not a good idea. As a parent, you have the responsibility to raise your child/children. As a child, you cannot raise yourself. The effect of money to your cousin is so bad. They have become so greedy. Money is important yes. But don't be blind on its nature. Don't leave everything behind. Being a good being is more important. With lots of money you can be happy but there will always be a gap in your "happiness".

matuson

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

I can not understand why people are negative about money. Money will not give happiness? But thanks to money you can make your life comfortable, you can get new emotions from different cities and new dishes, you can save a loved one from death. Is this not happiness?
Who told you that if you have money then your children will live better? They do not acquire the experience necessary for survival in the modern world, and in the event of financial problems you can not survive this. You need a future for your children?

Xester

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

Who told you that if you have money then your children will live better? They do not acquire the experience necessary for survival in the modern world, and in the event of financial problems you can not survive this. You need a future for your children?

I agree with you that if you will give the child money then when he grows up he will have a better life.  Maybe if the parents will give the money from life's experience and lesson and trained them to become good keeper of money then for sure money truly gives the necessary survival kit for this modern world.  Those who do not experience to become poor will be having a hard time if they were not taught how to keep their money.

karansingh300698

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Money is important, in fact probably the most important thing. without it one just can't survive. people who say that money doesn't matter are just kidding themselves. what is comfort and love without money after all? everyone should just accept that and not be in denial anymore. pursuing money isn't supposed to be a thing thats so negatively perceived by society
Varyg

Activity: 504

Decentralized Smart Community Network

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████ ▀██  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄██████████████▄ ▀▄ ▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀███▀ █ ██▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██ ███▄ █▄
▄█▄█▀ ▄█▄ █ ▄▄▀█▄▄██▀▀▄ █ ▄████▄ █▄
██ ▄▄████ ██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▄ █▀ ██████▄ █
█ ▄██████▄ ██ ▄█████▄ █ ▄████████ █
█ ████████  █ ███████ █ ▀████████ █
█ ███████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ ██▄ ██████▀ █
█▄ █████▀ █ ▄▀▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▀█ ▄███ ▄ ▄██
▀█ ▀████ █ ▄▄███▀▀▀█▄▀ ▀▄ ▀█▀ ██▀█▀
 ▀█ ▀███ █▀ ▄ ▀ ▄█▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀
  ▀█ ▀██ █ ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀ █▄ ▀██████████████▀ ██▀
     ▀█▄  ██▄ ██████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄██▄ ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀

▄▄                         ▄▄
▀██▀  ███▀    ▀███████▄    ▀██▀▀▀█▄      ▀██▀██▄██▀██▀   ▀███████▄
 ██ ▄▄██▀      ██ ▄▄  ██    ██  ▄█▀       ██  ▄█▄  ██     ██ ▄▄  ██
 ██▀▀██▄      ▀██▀██▀ ██    ██▀▀▀██▄      ██  ▀█▀  ██    ▀██▀██▀ ██
 ██    ██▄     ██     ██    ██     ██     ██       ██     ██     ██
 ██     ███    ██     ██    ██      ██    ██       ██     ██     ██
▀▀▀▀     ███  ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀
          ███
           ▀██▄▄
             ▀▀███████▀▀
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
            LINKEDIN     MEDIUM     INSTAGRAM           

WHITEPAPER      ANN THREAD
Bagaji

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

Happiness is all about perception and not money. Money cannot bring happiness to some people because of they perceived money and to some other people money gives them the whole happiness on earth. There is particular tribe in my country that love money more than anything else. In fact, there is a popular saying that if any of those tribe should die and you bring money close to the dead body he /she will wake up. So if your cousin preferred traveling to another country in seach of greener pasture if the best, so because it.
Bagaji

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:16:28 AM

Money is extremely important nowadays. Money can solve most of your problems. Suppose if your children are suffering from some disease, then you can give them the best treatment if you have money with you.
One cannot deny the fact that money is important but is should not be treated as the ultimate in life. There are disease that cannot be treat no matter the amount of money or bitcoin you have. Although I don't blame some people who perceive money as the ultimate in life for that has to do with their individuals perception.
Buttercup123

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

Money is important, in fact probably the most important thing. without it one just can't survive. people who say that money doesn't matter are just kidding themselves. what is comfort and love without money after all? everyone should just accept that and not be in denial anymore. pursuing money isn't supposed to be a thing thats so negatively perceived by society

Good thought, but i don't agree on money being the most important thing, there are many things much more valuable than money, example is our life. Yeah, it is true that money is important and nowadays, we can't survive without it. I admire that you value money that much and i am too want to have money, but on contrary money is just a material thing that we can't take upon our grave. True comfort and love isn't measured with money, it is measured by strong relationship, and comfort and love is reflected upon ones attitude. I am personally not against you, just want to clarify things.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

One cannot deny the fact that money is important but is should not be treated as the ultimate in life. There are disease that cannot be treat no matter the amount of money or bitcoin you have. Although I don't blame some people who perceive money as the ultimate in life for that has to do with their individuals perception.

What you have posted is not entirely accurate. Which diseases are you talking about? Modern medicine has found methods to combat 99.9% of the diseases currently known to mankind. There are a few exceptions such as terminal stage cancer. But even for cancer, you can afford quality treatment (at least to reduce the pain), if you have money with you.

Shamie1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:25:13 AM

Money gives access to food, clothing, and shelter which is we all know, make us live for a long time especially to those who live in big cities, some who live in provinces can survive with what they have for food and trees for building shelter. But Global warming is still an issue so better to have money for saving. So in order to survive a day to day living money is really important.
Money in other hand brings death to those do not know how to use it in proper way.
kodes88