Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEXCOIN what the fuck is this and why isnt anyone talking about it?  (Read 27591 times)
englishflavor

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:36:07 AM

Sign me up. Take my money Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_patriot

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

Re: PlexCoin & PlexCorps

The authorities are already shutting them down before they steal a penny: https://lautorite.qc.ca/grand-public/salle-de-presse/actualites/fiche-dactualite/monnaie-virtuelle-plexcorps-plexcoin-dl-innov-inc-gestio-inc-et-dominic-lacroix-sont-vises-pa/

Sad. ICO = due diligence and trust your gut.

Regards,

c_p

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
Rispel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Some might be rushing an ICO to avoid all the regulations. On one hand it would be good to have the ICO's better checked, but on the other hand it would be against the philosophy of decentralization. Curious how this develops.
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

Still nobody talking about it it seems.....reading their FB page posts there are lots of people dying to pour their $$$ into it. I'll probably throw in a few pennies just in case it does turn out to be something.

Anybody dropping a cent into this ICO is insane, they copied all the competitors and made a SCAM COIN! DO NOT BUY!!!!

NO REAL ICO OFFERING WHAT THEY ARE OFFERING WOULD NOT SHOW THERE TEAM

THATS WHY THEY WOULD OFFER SUCH A CRAZY INCENTIVE, THEY HAVE JUST SEEN COMPANIES LIKE TENX, MONACO, AND CENTRA CURRENTLY MAKING ALOT OF MONEY AND GETTING ALOT OF CONTRIBUTORS. 

LOOK AT CENTRA THEN LOOK AT THIS ITS CRAZY TO PUT YOUR MONEY INTO THIS AND NOT CENTRA

CENTRA HAS A LIVE WORKING CARD THATS ALREADY BEING USED
 THEY SHOW THERE WHOLE TEAM

DONT OFFER ANY THING THATS NOT POSSIBLE JUST AS TENX AND MANACO ANYBODY IN THE BANKING BUSINESS UNDERSTANDS CENTRA, MANACO AND TENX BUSINESS MODEL AND WHERE THEY CAN MAKE THERE MONEY, AND HOW THEY CAN CONTINUOUSLY STAY IN BUSINESS AND PEOPLE CAN MAKE MONEY INVESTING

THIS IS A CLEAR SCAM COIN

crypto_patriot

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

In reading the whitepaper, I was NOT impressed at all. WAY too much information and generalization of blockchain and the cryptosphere in general but nothing new, unique, improved nor fundamental from what is already out there. No specific on tech or anything substantial on what is unique about them. PlexCoin is NOT unique and does not look viable in the short nor long-term.

They don't want to compare against competitors, but keep comparing vs. Bitcoin history to pump and hype this coin. Bah! To compare themselves to BTC in any way is an offense to the long history and intense dev of Bitcoin as a currency and blockchain tech.

IMHO, PlexCoin is crap and a scam. If you can't put your own name and $$, have an app or other anything in alpha or beta to share or get anyone else to partner/grow, you are already too late and will go nowhere. Have fun in your own little token world, but I see this being an example of what NOT to do or invest in.

Ignore the hype. Ignore the pump. Go for facts and tech. I don't see anything at all that is appealing in this project, token, offerings or environment. It seems it's made to benefit a central core of participants while fleecing those who are late in the game. (rapid inflation). Reading everything sends off RED FLAGS in my gut and conscience.

I wish them luck, but be TRANSPARENT, HONEST and REALISTIC. If it is SO damn good, pull back the curtain and show the core team and their skills/experience  that want to take your fiat or crypto. But they won't. In my opinion, it's anonymous hype, pump and dump MLM/referral/Ponzi scheme.

Regards,

c_p

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
CryptoPR

Activity: 84

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

In reading the whitepaper, I was NOT impressed at all.
Come on man, you are telling me the beautiful letter from their anonymous CEO was not impressive?  Cry Look, his signature is real. This must be legit.

btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:44:41 AM

what the actual fuck., i already bought few k coins .. damn i feel llike fool now.
idk why they are offering to buy plexcoins with credit cards. people can withdraw coins and do chargeback.

something is not right/

bagong643

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

I just saw on youtube about plexcoin, but have not thoroughly read and know about this.
Cursory about, PlexCoin, PlexBank, PlexWallet, PlexCard and so on ...
http://Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D695VLIMC6Q
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

After reading this thread it looks like there is a very good reason NOT to talk about Plexcoin...
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

I really taught this coin had propertives but after reading all about it now, I've got say they ain't serious.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

I'd definitely advise you not to invest in this, it's pretty obvious it's a scam to me.

SavvyOli

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

seems like a dirty coin
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

I like the comments that says "I am glad I stopped by here and read the comments from other anonymous people on the internet. Yes. it is a scam." LOL!
How about performing YOUR OWN due diligence.

I haven't done any due diligence and at least I am willing to admit it. I just stopped by here to read the comments. lol

By the way, boys and girls, a Canadian agency can't order that Facebook take down anyone's facebook page. Obviously it didn't work because the facebook page is still there more than a month later. Cuckoo.

If you want to do it then do it.
If you don't want to do it, then don't.
But make up your own mind.
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

Yes, you can build nice Web 2.0 with lovely javascript but you can't hide the history from the public eye!
Do check out the following link before you invest your hard earn $ into this coin!

1. http://lawinquebec.com/new-virtual-currency-targeted-quebec-financial-watchdog/
2. https://lautorite.qc.ca/en/general-public/media-centre/news/fiche-dactualites/monnaie-virtuelle-plexcorps-plexcoin-dl-innov-inc-gestio-inc-et-dominic-lacroix-sont-vises-pa/
3. http://www.fil-information.gouv.qc.ca/Pages/Article.aspx?idArticle=2507211206

Do take note about 1000% ROI which is not particularly true if it comes to securities. There are risk in investment, yes but any investment with such high returns needs to be cautious!

Besides, they are missing out the developer / team info which is not a professional way to sell your ICO!

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:13:43 PM

That's why we need some sort of control over ICO's, so much scamming going on, it's unreal!

Moggsuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

plexcoin have put market launch back 3 times and bullshiting the investors with

We need to get everything rite before launch.
and other crap.

facts-
they let people use sideway to buy coins with credit cards and PayPal, to which they have been ordered to pay back in full by courts.
Market places are refusing to list the coin and told Plexcoin this 2 months ago,
The founder  Dominic Lacroix has been proscuted in the past for fraud and his house recently raided has evidence such as emails and texts saying "dont tell anyone i am in charge"
Facebook banned there plexcoin page twice and now they use Plexcorps.
They banned everyone who asked questions about plexcoins staff and also genuine questions whilst in ICO
Now the ICO is over they don't ban anyone or don't reply to questions.

Now i know any venture has its teething problems BUT christ! i think dumb and dumber could have done better

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

The whole thing is just a bad joke... They targeted facebook specifically to get people with little to no experience in crypto & there are a lot of burned people now who have lost a lot of cash...

The weekend after the ICO ended & with only a week to launch the project they posted saying they are gonna have a well deserved holliday, must be hard work watching your bank balance grow at the expense of the poor people your ripping off. On that weekend someone done a bit of digging & found their personal facebook page with Dominic Lacroix girlfriend next to a new car they just bought. Sly fuckers... I never invested anything but I feel sorry for the people who got mugged off...
it is purely their own fault, (as a beginner) they should first analyze that (scam) coin before invest.
Zuizzi1

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

I was trying to warn people on their Facebook (got banned of course), on Reddit (not much users seem to care) and in unofficial Telegram channels (got banned as well). I only urged people to do the real research and think about all the things that do not add up with this project and they banned me for that from all those places (Facebook first). Then I wrote a thread on Reddit where I outright called them scammers, hopefully some pople read it and kept their money. 
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

I was trying to warn people on their Facebook (got banned of course), on Reddit (not much users seem to care) and in unofficial Telegram channels (got banned as well). I only urged people to do the real research and think about all the things that do not add up with this project and they banned me for that from all those places (Facebook first). Then I wrote a thread on Reddit where I outright called them scammers, hopefully some pople read it and kept their money. 

They still "operate", post on telegram how they are legit, how they refunded who ever requested refunded. Discuss their roadmap and what not.

Why is there no one hunting this kind of people, we have all kind of authorities out there, but really no one can protect us from such organized crime???

kenkoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

Another Bitcoin wannabe. They are claiming that their coin has faster transaction "30 second" than BTC 45 minutes. There are lot or previous coins that claimed that but none has ever dethrone BTC. This is another shit coins who can never back up their claims.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: