Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $5 with SquareUp  (Read 435 times)
An0nyMoose (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

If you are looking to earn a quick $5, download the Square App using cash.me/app/HXCXJSF

All you have to do is send $5 and you will then receive $5 free into your account

For more information PM Me

Signing up and sending takes no more than 5-10 mins  Grin

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

If you are looking to earn a quick $5, download the Square App using cash.me/app/HXCXJSF

All you have to do is send $5 and you will then receive $5 free into your account

Sorry, I think I am weak in maths. I send $5 and I get $5. So 5-5=0. So I get nothing except that I pay transaction fees for both sending the $5 and withdrawing the $5.
A cautious advice: Immediately close the thread before some Default Trust member stumbles upon this thread and paint you red, as you know very well, what you are trying to promote.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:38:43 PM

As i see this is just like a refferal stuff . There are no free 5$ . .its just a bluff .. make some twist to get some refferal thats nice. .
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

Sorry, I think I am weak in maths. I send $5 and I get $5. So 5-5=0. So I get nothing except that I pay transaction fees for both sending the $5 and withdrawing the $5.
A cautious advice: Immediately close the thread before some Default Trust member stumbles upon this thread and paint you red, as you know very well, what you are trying to promote.

I checked it online because i tought he wouldn't make this thread.So according to a youtube video that i watched if you deposit 5 dolar using his ref link they gave you and him another 5 dolar.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

I checked it online because i tought he wouldn't make this thread.So according to a youtube video that i watched if you deposit 5 dolar using his ref link they gave you and him another 5 dolar.
so if we make this he will earn 5$ and not us because we need to send 5$ in order to received it back wow and by the way OP ref link is not
allowed here and people around this forum is not an idiot to not finding out the reason why you create this thread. newbie be careful think
twice before doing any action.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

so if we make this he will earn 5$ and not us because we need to send 5$ in order to received it back wow and by the way OP ref link is not
allowed here and people around this forum is not an idiot to not finding out the reason why you create this thread. newbie be careful think
twice before doing any action.

No you will get the 5 dolar and another extra 5 dolar on the app but yeah OP will get 5 dolar everytime for nothing but posting his ref link.I mean according to their website it's a free 5 dolar.There is no fees or anything and they say they are instantly letting you withdraw your money.It sounds too good to be true "give 5 dolar get 10 dolar" so there must be some rules about it but i don't know.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

how much i can withdraw minimum?
An0nyMoose (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

I am not promoting this just for me to make a free $5 per referral, it is also allowing everyone else who signs up to get $5 free as well. You also will get your own code which you can promote and earn the referral $5 as well. Really?! $5 free sounds too good to be true? I don't think it sounds like much personally but if you get enough referrals $5 does add up and all it takes is simply downloading the app and attaching your debit card to it. SquareUp is a reputable site and is even used with Facebook (sending money to one another through chat) along with various other sites. If you think that this is too good to be true than no one will ever believe that I have made over $1200 in a couple of months by simply posting my referral link from rushcard on various sites. People sign up using your code, they receive a prepaid debit card with their name on it, they load the card with cash, check or other method... The card has a one time fee of $3.95 and loading it at like 7-11 cost about 4.95 (so roughly $9 out of pocket) and Rushcard will instantly load $30 on your card in addition to whatever you decided to load on your card your first deposit. You can instantly withdraw that money for free from a ton of ATMs and then share your referral code to rake in the cash.

THINGS LIKE THIS DO EXIST... SKEPTICS WON'T BELIEVE IT... OTHERS WILL BENEFIT FROM IT

Grin

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:09:26 PM

send 5$ and receive 5$ free. Smiley)) Something wrong in here Smiley)
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

Please message me if you have the time. I wait  Kiss Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: