Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For airdroppers who can hardly relate  (Read 612 times)
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:22:52 PM

People are making Airdrops look like a complete scam buy it's a lie, not all Airdrops are scam, some legit projects still use Airdrops to send out news about their Projects and make people test them out, Airdrops still works but stay away from KYC Airdrops
These days there are still many airdrop spreading even in social media and a lot we're still joining. That's true not all are scam because I observe these days some of them are legit but you need to do kyc. Even when I’ m newbie before in crypto I once a victim of scam AirDrop and passed kcyc just to get the coin yet ended up worth nothing. So a lesson learned to many to be careful when you joined.
The KYC part is the reason why I will never join any Airdrop asking for it unless the project is a new exchange which will surely need KYC to control illegal money, coinsbit exchange Airdrop for example was the last one I joined last which was bit better, I earned 10$ from the exchange and I still trade coins on the exchange till today

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: