Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGo  (Read 206810 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
Seems like they are working very smart. Vitalik as an advisor, so the technical basis should be sound.
Solid support from government, existing user-base and offices in multiple countries, first big fish partner (McDonalds) which should give credibility to the project...

Even if they dont have Vitalik OMG is still a safe investment probably they only use his name to get more attention from the cryptocommunity. Can't wait for 2018 when they have their own chain maybe we can surpass eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riesenrad

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:51 AM

I cannot wait when other big companies will be partnering with OMG then it will be no longer a vaporware. The token will be very valuable and we can use it as alternate payment
There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Looks like first MCD payment happened.
Yes it will happen and at least the developer of omisego had worked to being omisego payment method although just on McDonald's Thailand, they can expand to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and any other countries.
Although it will needs long time but the developer looks be serious to build the omisego and the most important
Omisego is not scam coin to be traded and spend it.
Jesus people are so dumb.....
It has nothing to do with omisego, do your fcking research
Hint: omise and omisego are not the same
Hint2: u cant spend omisego token anywhere now as their blockchain is not done yet

you realize omise is child company of omisego right?... cause it sounds like you think they are separate.... they have the same ceo's and everything for christs sakes mr "do your research"....
AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:45:22 AM

There is good news for you, so be ready to the moon for your investment into omisego Cheesy
Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders
Online payment technology service provider Omise announced today that it has been chosen by McDonald’s Thailand to be its exclusive payments gateway for its website. https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

Yes it will happen and at least the developer of omisego had worked to being omisego payment method although just on McDonald's Thailand, they can expand to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan and any other countries.
Although it will needs long time but the developer looks be serious to build the omisego and the most important
Hint2: u cant spend omisego token anywhere now as their blockchain is not done yet

you realize omise is child company of omisego right?... cause it sounds like you think they are separate.... they have the same ceo's and everything for christs sakes mr "do your research"....

Other way around, Omise is the parent and OmiseGo is the child, but still, stands true. They are basically the same.
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:24 AM

Omise is the parent company and OMG is the token that will run the network.
luca_360

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

BREAKING: OMG partners with strategic investment from MUFG subsidiary Bank of Ayudhya.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:10:42 AM

BREAKING: OMG partners with strategic investment from MUFG subsidiary Bank of Ayudhya.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384

Thanks!
It seems that these good news from Omise team will never stop and hope it won't Cheesy

Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

Seems like they are working very smart. Vitalik as an advisor, so the technical basis should be sound.
Solid support from government, existing user-base and offices in multiple countries, first big fish partner (McDonalds) which should give credibility to the project...

Even if they dont have Vitalik OMG is still a safe investment probably they only use his name to get more attention from the cryptocommunity. Can't wait for 2018 when they have their own chain maybe we can surpass eth
I'm excited as well about the POS earnings in the future. Could drive up price further.
I just hope not too many tokens will be needed.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

I've never thought that they just use those advisors for their name.
There is just not Vitalik, it's all star advisor team. And I think they give lots of in this project.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:26:18 PM

This is a cool innovative project with the best team of developers and managers in the cryptocurrency market. They have great partners not only in Thailand. This coin is one of my favorites ones.

LogicBit

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

how mutch you pay poloniex to get listed?
sorry just want to know
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:48:10 PM

Omise will be admiral ship of ethereum project in the future. Don't think short term about this token. It will be useful in the future after fork of ethereum.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

I dont know how much more high this coin will actually go. I thought that it was the end of the current bull run and then they announced the McDonalds partnership of their parent company. I think this will be pretty huge in couple of years from now.

Oroplata

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

It is the McDonald Thailand and Omise group made partners for online card payment. Maybe we will see in the future transaction the use of digital currency for McDonalds online payment.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

excellent platform for exchange within the system of the cryptocurrency. is it necessary to pay eth but you have only ripple ? doesn't matter. Thanks to the platform omisego conversion when the payment will happen automatically

dballing

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

It is the McDonald Thailand and Omise group made partners for online card payment. Maybe we will see in the future transaction the use of digital currency for McDonalds online payment.

oh wow, thanks for update. I missed the news. Having McDonalds as a partner would be awesome
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:17:07 AM

Ya don't use Poloniex man, check out their thread here.  Tons of people getting roasted by them with frozen accounts, dissapearing withdrawals and deposits ect.  Read before you trade there is my suggestion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.2800

how mutch you pay poloniex to get listed?
sorry just want to know
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:24:26 PM

Can you guys please tell me is this Omisego Killer or they are taking another part of the market Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

SensiG

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Can you guys please tell me is this Omisego Killer or they are taking another part of the market Huh Huh Huh

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

I don't know man, but STACK is a next big thing, this is ICO which start with something - amazing idea and BETA product. Ask you a question: If you live in Asia and you can use app which using ppl around the world or you can use something which is popular only in Asia - what would you choose ? I think that STACK can grow much faster becouse target is world - not only Asia.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:15:56 PM

I feel for Omisego, Asia is just a starting point and if it is successfully implemented it will be implement in other continents as well for the whole world.

Moreover it is supported by Vitalik Buterin.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

I got omise go from airdrop.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: