Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need ID to withdrawal at Bittrex?  (Read 777 times)
bitcoin talk (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 12

Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:22:22 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 05:44:30 AM by bitcoin talk

Do I need ID to withdrawal my btc from bittrex? I don't see the blue plus button anyway under pending withdrawals. Just exactly how is it done, I mean where on the bittrex dashboard do I need to go and click. I see Pending Withdrawals and i clicked the plus button but nothing happened. I was expecting something like "where would you like to withdrawal" box ?
Will a telephone be enough to get verified and withdrawal under 1btc?
Do you need even more ID if you want to exchange for fiat at Bittrex?
Where on their dashboard would you click to submitt the ID documents?

I noticed to they want you to set up a separate password for support question ticket submissions, and then verify it by email, I've never seen that before -odd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Just find wallets at the upper right and click on it, search for your wallet name on the page, now click next on icon name.
Simply enter your wallet address there and amount you want to withdraw. You are done!

bitcoin talk (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 12

Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

Just find wallets at the upper right and click on it, search for your wallet name on the page, now click next on icon name.
Simply enter your wallet address there and amount you want to withdraw. You are done!
Thanks.

When I sell my BTC on Bittrex do I have to exchange it for another coin, let's say I don't want that but rather just want to sell BTC without exchanging it for another coin, can I do that?

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

i think they do not support fiat
so you can only withdraw coins
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:27:00 PM