Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy & Sell Bitcoin with bitalsat.com ?  (Read 314 times)
PreHistory (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

Hi, i use paxfull but it has 1% comissions. I paid 0.5 btc comission a month!! Bitalsat.com has 0.8% comissions. Also, comission is 0% 31th August! Does anyone use this web-site before? Should i use it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

So your trade volume is 500 btc/month? Why are you not creating your own website, with your own services.

Just invest for 2 months that 1% lost on paxful to advertising.

There is a win-win for you and customers, you will stop using non-senses fee to paxful and the customer if you like will receive a cheaper product/coin instead of paying taxes to websites with almost no customer service system.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

Hi, i use paxfull but it has 1% comissions. I paid 0.5 btc comission a month!! Bitalsat.com has 0.8% comissions. Also, comission is 0% 31th August! Does anyone use this web-site before? Should i use it?

How did you come across this site? Or is it your site which you are trying to promote? The domain was just registered on the second of this month, just two weeks before from op posted this thread, highly suspicious that op is trying to promote his own site, which is not wrong, but should own it and post in the right section.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

So your trade volume is 500 btc/month? Why are you not creating your own website, with your own services.

Just invest for 2 months that 1% lost on paxful to advertising.

There is a win-win for you and customers, you will stop using non-senses fee to paxful and the customer if you like will receive a cheaper product/coin instead of paying taxes to websites with almost no customer service system.

Indeed there is point in whatever you said. With 500 btc per month I would live a happy life with my family and don't even need to store that much btc for any reason. Anyway if you have chosen to save them then you can just change the wallet with low comission or convert your btc to fiat and save it there for zero commission over fiat currency. From there you can always choose to put your money over bitcoin or any other currency.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

- site doesn't even have SSL certificate which is quite mandatory for website like this.
- there is not much trade offers and site looks quite young

I think OP is here to advertise his own website Grin It is not safe to use new website like this without any information regarding the team behind it
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

You trade a lot of bitcoins! I don't think 1% is too bad for something like this. Even localbitcoins charge that much. Not sure if paxful charges people who create ads since I only used them as I was the seller or the person just opening their ads and I pay 1% for escrow fee. Not sure if ad creators get charged the same.

I'm not so familiar with that site though. I would say just to stick with the tried and tested ones.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

If you have so much money and you want to keep it safe then you should use this site. The commission is anyway very little for the volume you are trading per month. You can distribute your btc for better safety because keeping that much btc into one place is like putting all the gold in one mine only and inviting the world for gold rush. Lols.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: