Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Book flight tickets using bitcoins! Lowest fares | Only Bitcoin payments  (Read 6375 times)
flybitdotin (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:11:18 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 07:08:46 AM by flybitdotin

flybit

Website url: https://flybit.in/

Lets redefine the travel business and use the 'Bitcoin' language to define it  Grin

• Lowest fares
  • Best BTC-INR exchange rates used for calculating payments
  • Free cabs soon with every domestic flight ticket
  • Only BTC bitcoins accepted
  • Support options- Chat and Email

https://ibb.co/iL15pa

https://ibb.co/kzefNv

https://ibb.co/bDoFNv

Beta phase limitations: https://flybit.in/2017/06/beta-phase-flybit/

About Us: https://flybit.in/about/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flybitdotin

Flybit is a project by Bitserve Technologies LLP (https://bitserve.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:45:20 AM

Is there a referral program?
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:02:11 AM

Sorry there is no referral program and 'sign up' on the website is optional. You can do everything without creating an account on the website. There is no wallet also that we will setup for every user account.

Things are simple and clean, users can use their own wallets, just send the payment required as mentioned on the last page and flight tickets can be booked without registering and creating a flybit user account.

If a lot of users demand for referral program we might think of it. Referral is good for us too but we want to keep things simple and easy for users. Even though we have started this website and we will manage it. However, we will always be in touch with the users and flybit users will indirectly create the website as they want by suggesting us the things they would like to see on the website.

Thanks for showing your interest in flybit and I hope you will spread the word about it even though there is no referral program  Smiley
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:13:25 AM

This is a big thing ! You should promote this more. Nobody yet knows about this

Suggestion: Put a support number along with a contact address. It is difficult for people to trust a new website with their substantial money

flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:01:49 AM

We believe in doing business with honesty and transparency. So, reality is that even though we have the launched the website and its tested thousand times to resolve the bugs, its working and flight tickets can be booked easily but its in beta phase until September 15.

https://flybit.in/about/

We are looking for feedback from users (like got one yesterday that we need to show the price in BTC too on the front page search results), working on some options that have to be added on the website. Also trying to improve overall UX UI with some updates every night. The website booking and support is only available from 10 AM to 10 PM. You can read more about beta phase limitations here:

https://flybit.in/2017/06/beta-phase-flybit/

Trying to promote everywhere we can, but being a small startup with no investors, its hard to do it quick. We will surely build trust with time and confident to make it famous among the BTCitcoin community in India. After successfully running it for few months we even plan to do crowdfunding to get more resources and expand this to make it bigger and better.

We have the chat and email options for users to contact us for support. Will get an official number too very soon but that will not be for support queries. As we plan to just provide the best support over chat. And we are not here to scam people; we are here to stay and change the way Bitcoin is right now used and understood in India, already lots of hard work, efforts, time and money has been invested by everyone in our team to make this a reality.

The project is by Bitserve Technologies, https://bitserve.org which is a registered LLP and you can check the details on Ministry of Corporate Affairs website.

If anybody wishes to interact with the founder, below are the details:

@prayankgahlot on twitter
@prayankgahlot on telegram

SulemanSamf

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

Wow good to see and Indian peoples are using bitcoin as a main currency in their business.
By this it will help other people to know more about bitcoins and to use them.
As more and more people uses bitcoins more options will increase to earn them.
Thanks.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

Wow good to see and Indian peoples are using bitcoin as a main currency in their business.
Thanks.

Agree!  Nice initiative by OP.

karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:50:15 PM

change the website and make it look like ticket booking website. rest the idea is nice and should rock. best wishes
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for the appreciation  Smiley
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:02:02 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 05:35:21 PM by flybitdotin

change the website and make it look like ticket booking website. rest the idea is nice and should rock. best wishes

"look like ticket booking website"  Grin

We believe in change and most of the users like this, we wanted to create a website which doesn't look boring and messy like others and wanted something that a traveler, blogger and Bitcoiner can easily relate to and feel at home. If there are more requests to make it look like the traditional websites, we might consider working on it.

We will work on improving the UI and UX but the website will not change completely.

Thanks for appreciation about the idea  Smiley
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

Hello Prayank. I could not check your site now, because it is already past 10pm IST. But, it is great to see more Indian devs are taking up bitcoin initiative rather than mere trading. I have used bitcoin before to book flight. I used CheapAir for that. Next time, I'd surely give a shot at Flybit. But, can u tell me from a neutral point of view, why should a customer should prefer Flybit over CheapAir?

flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

Hello Prayank. I could not check your site now, because it is already past 10pm IST. But, it is great to see more Indian devs are taking up bitcoin initiative rather than mere trading. I have used bitcoin before to book flight. I used CheapAir for that. Next time, I'd surely give a shot at Flybit. But, can u tell me from a neutral point of view, why should a customer should prefer Flybit over CheapAir?

Sorry for inconvenience, we have planned to run the site only from 10 AM to 10 PM until beta phase is over.

Thanks for the appreciation and that's one of our motto as Bitserve is  to educate people about using bitcoins to experience the financial freedom.

You can learn more about our thoughts on this from the below link:

https://flybit.in/bitcoin-payments/

Cheap air uses US exchange rates for calculating the BTC payment amount whereas we use the average of all Indian Exchange rates.
Cheap air uses a different GDS so as an Indian you might not find many flights in their search results, they are focused to serve the US users.
And if you find a flight which is displayed on cheap air and flybit as well, you could easily compare and see the price difference.
karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

"look like ticket booking website"  Grin

We believe in change and most of the users like this, we wanted to create a website which doesn't look boring and messy like others and wanted something that a traveler, blogger and Bitcoiner can easily relate to and feel at home. If there are more requests to make it look like the traditional websites, we might consider working on it.

We will work on improving the UI and UX but the website will not change completely.

Thanks for appreciation about the idea  Smiley

agreed on what u said , but the current website doesnt look nice considering your idea ! you have to attract more crowd on website. the website looks in the very starting stage and you shouldnt go live with it  , you should make it more informative and like you said ...
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Its really good i will keep this site in my drafts for future flight booking i need some more information how can i transfer amount do i need to send from my exchange wallet where all the kyc is done or do in need to make any KYC in this site . Any how i will keep reference of this thread.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

@dev please start and ICO and make you IDEA bigger and get more investments. you have to think bigger as this is a great idea...
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:10:17 PM

This is definitely a good idea.. website is currently down are you updating it
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Its really good i will keep this site in my drafts for future flight booking i need some more information how can i transfer amount do i need to send from my exchange wallet where all the kyc is done or do in need to make any KYC in this site . Any how i will keep reference of this thread.

You can send bitcoins from any wallet to book flight tickets.
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:48:40 AM

@dev please start and ICO and make you IDEA bigger and get more investments. you have to think bigger as this is a great idea...

Thanks for the appreciation. Yes we will think about investments and expansion once the beta phase is over.
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

This is definitely a good idea.. website is currently down are you updating it

Thanks  Smiley

Yes it will be live tomorrow, time is not yet decided.

for more updates join our telegram group @flybit
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Could you share the sample  difference between normal rate of booking via credit card and booked on your site via btc. When you say lowest is it marginally lower or there is really good amount of difference between the prices?
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

Could you share the sample  difference between normal rate of booking via credit card and booked on your site via btc. When you say lowest is it marginally lower or there is really good amount of difference between the prices?

On some routes, flights and dates there can be big difference in the fares and it will be lowest on flybit. Sometimes you might not see much difference or same price. And we don't charge any convenience fees on flight tickets.

https://factordaily.com/flybit-cheap-air-tickets-bitcoins/

https://twitter.com/prayankgahlot/status/887202701569703937

As far as comparison of bitcoin payments with traditional methods in concerned, there are so many differences and positives of using bitcoins:

Read more here- https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:26:29 AM

This is a big thing ! You should promote this more. Nobody yet knows about this

Suggestion: Put a support number along with a contact address. It is difficult for people to trust a new website with their substantial money

You can check the contact details on the Bitserve website: https://bitserve.org/

Registered Address:

6, Doddakanhalli, Bengaluru-560035, Karnataka, India

Operating Address:

S 47/3 Aakashdeep Apartment, Sunita Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune- 411014

Email: info@bitserve.org

Phone: +91-9730969249
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Tried your website. The return date function seems to be not working. The price structure is a little bit confusing, the rates which display while selecting date + taxes and then the total price will be displayed in bitcoins.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
flybitdotin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

Tried your website. The return date function seems to be not working. The price structure is a little bit confusing, the rates which display while selecting date + taxes and then the total price will be displayed in bitcoins.?

Return Date works only when you select Roundtrip instead of oneway journey.

Total price and fare break up is shown which also shows you how much tax is included. It remains the same till the last page. Estimated price in BTC is shown in the search results on first page, exact BTC price is shown on the last payment page.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

Better bitcoin is the pay to be able to get on the plane and so it will not even be difficult to line up just to get a ticket.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: