Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at Cheap price  (Read 4921 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:48:09 PM

Many traders are selling off their Bitcoin because of what will probably happen on August 1. https://coindesk.com market index show Bitcoin trading below $2000 I think this is the best time to buy as the dump is see to be over at the moment. Having been following crytocurrency for quite some time now I see this as another way of dumping bitcoin lower so the professional and skillful traders to buy low and take profit when the price get to $2800. For your information, nothing serious is going to happen August 1.

I missed the opportunity. I thought about buying some, after they got around $1900 but decided to wait another day or to, to see how far they would go. Now they are back at $2300. I guess I will just keep holding them, but I definitely feel that I'm missing some good trading opportunities.

Guess many of us did miss that opportunity.
Too much ruckus about the panic selling that is caused will be the cause of the fork that is why buying bitcoin didn't matter. But Thank God I didn't go with the band wagon of the panic sellers and let it hold until now. Yehey! It is back.
I guess quite a number of people were trigger ready after the rebound from $1800,which happened to be the 51% Fibonacci level and again $2000 market level was supposed to be a psychological level. Not surprised mopping up got on the way shortly. Even in a massive selloff, market doesn't turn out a free-fall, there will away be checks and at these check points, tons of money can be made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

It was moment for cheap buy when bitcoin went under 2000 for the moment now i dont think we will see any decrease in price. Price is steady going to return where it was before this.
I maybe for first time we will see breaking point in price now, and perhaps breaking 3500 before August 1st. So who bought if someone did when it was under 2000 you made profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

Bitcoin has fell below $1900 and though it will still pull back we most start buying so that we would not be part of those that will be cry "I could have bought bitcoin in July 2017 when the price was below 2000 dollars”. The right time to buy is now and we most not loss this opportunity.
But now bitcoin price value is fully recovered  and resume the original price, in fact it  came back more than the original price value.
  I Knew mAny of the traders got earned bitcoin after a couple of days only.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

Many traders are selling off their Bitcoin because of what will probably happen on August 1. https://coindesk.com market index show Bitcoin trading below $2000 I think this is the best time to buy as the dump is see to be over at the moment. Having been following crytocurrency for quite some time now I see this as another way of dumping bitcoin lower so the professional and skillful traders to buy low and take profit when the price get to $2800. For your information, nothing serious is going to happen August 1.
It is not possible or it is risky to buy or sell bitcoins in August 1. Because it might interfere the transactions and payments. But it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins before August 1 just like last week, the bitcoin value falls  now it was rise again and that's an easy profit if you ever buy bitcoins that time.

Don't wait till the last week as price can go anywhere from now so if you have plan to buy bitcoins then without wasting any time go for it right now as majority of users are speculating that price will go higher in August so if you buy now then at that time you can sell them at higher profits.
It is very clear that the bitcoin price will shoot up in August, at first people were scared of the August stuff but now it is very pleasant to see that there is no more panic in the users and almost everyone has understand that price values of bitcoin will become greater. This is one of the best opportunities to buy bitcoin now because it may not be available in such a cheap price again in the market.
wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:49:22 PM

It is not possible or it is risky to buy or sell bitcoins in August 1. Because it might interfere the transactions and payments. But it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins before August 1 just like last week, the bitcoin value falls  now it was rise again and that's an easy profit if you ever buy bitcoins that time.

Don't wait till the last week as price can go anywhere from now so if you have plan to buy bitcoins then without wasting any time go for it right now as majority of users are speculating that price will go higher in August so if you buy now then at that time you can sell them at higher profits.
It is very clear that the bitcoin price will shoot up in August, at first people were scared of the August stuff but now it is very pleasant to see that there is no more panic in the users and almost everyone has understand that price values of bitcoin will become greater. This is one of the best opportunities to buy bitcoin now because it may not be available in such a cheap price again in the market.

So you think they won't go lower then $2700 again?
MMA
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:42:57 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 01:56:22 AM by MMA

It is not possible or it is risky to buy or sell bitcoins in August 1. Because it might interfere the transactions and payments. But it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins before August 1 just like last week, the bitcoin value falls  now it was rise again and that's an easy profit if you ever buy bitcoins that time.

although the price of bitcoin is now trading above 2700$ but still i think it is good time to invest our money there. because the price of bitcoin is looking difficult to comedown from that level and specially after 1st August i think the price of bitcoin will become sky rocket and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will be trading above 5000$
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

It is not possible or it is risky to buy or sell bitcoins in August 1. Because it might interfere the transactions and payments. But it is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins before August 1 just like last week, the bitcoin value falls  now it was rise again and that's an easy profit if you ever buy bitcoins that time.

although the price of bitcoin is now trading above 2700$ but still i think it is good time to invest our money there.

Its always a good time to invest in bitcoin especially if you're looking on long term profits. The price right now honestly is not cheap anymore compared to last week when it went below 2k after a while, but with the future looking bright still for btc, you can't go wrong. You just have to be really patient in keeping your bitcoins.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:39:05 PM

although the price of bitcoin is now trading above 2700$ but still i think it is good time to invest our money there.

Its always a good time to invest in bitcoin especially if you're looking on long term profits. The price right now honestly is not cheap anymore compared to last week when it went below 2k after a while, but with the future looking bright still for btc, you can't go wrong. You just have to be really patient in keeping your bitcoins.

Do you think buying Bitcoin for a short term goal (atleast 6 months) is still a good idea? Because I am planning to invest for atleast 6months
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:30:03 PM

Do you think buying Bitcoin for a short term goal (atleast 6 months) is still a good idea? Because I am planning to invest for atleast 6months
i think investment for 6 months will be a good idea. because most of the people are expecting that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin can cross 5000$, so those people who will invest their money in bitcoin and will buy bitcoin even in the current price i think they have good opportunity to double their investment very soon. i think they only need to wait for 4 moths and hold their bitcoin and they can really get a very good profit.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:50:00 PM

Since the rise in use and value of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have the impression that this is one of the rare times we will see leading cryptocurrencies at such low prices. I firmly think this is the time to buy and build a strong and diversified crypto portfolio.

I think the same thing, this could be the last good opportunity to fill our pockets with cheap bitcoin. On the other hand, I'm scared of it too.
Yes this is an opportunity by bitcoin to buy bitcoin in a cheap price after 1 August 2017 it will pump the market once again. Means bounce back to market then it's hard for those people who cannot afford bitcoin prices. So I would suggest you buy more bitcoin before 1 Aug 2017. Trust me you will get a lot of profit by bitcoin after 1 Aug 2017.
Bamselk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

"Buying opportunity"
"Cheap coins"

These are the first signs of a bear market.  Most of you people posting here will be panicking when it starts dropping for more than a couple of days at a time.  You have not matured at all, because you are the new people who join in each bull/bear market cycle.
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:39:58 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 04:40:57 AM by Victorycoin

I think another opportunity is likely to show up before 1st of August because the drama between cores and miners have not ending. Miners might have succeeded in front running, but the core developers are still bent on UASF and uncertainty is still in the air.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:03:22 AM

Yes this is the time to buy bitcoin now.Because some bitcoiners panic selling because they are afraid to hacked and robbed their bitcoin
But some are panicking because of price decreasing.Other are they really need money for their daily needs.But bitcoin saver always save until price is explode to a high price.Bitcoin is an oportunity to be rich and oportunity to have cash quikly.
\

thank you guys for all the feedback. I'll further research and check all regarding bitcoins. anyway, this is all abou "taking risk" and hoping Au"ghost" 1 will be a good one for us
Yeah, you can take your time to do search on your own but don’t waste too much time on it. Time is running out. After July it would be really tough to buy bitcoins because the prices will be so high. Indeed, all depends on August 1st. In my opinion, August 1st is an angel not a ghost. It’s going to give all bitcoin investors an epic ride to the moon.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

This is the best time to buy cheap bitcoins.But the time is already getting shorter as you could see that bitcoin price has recovered from $1850 to $2250 today.It would increase more after august when segwit is to be activated.This might be the last chance for investors to buy bitcoins below $3000.
I think everytime is the best opportunity to invest our money to the bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a great opportunity for us to become rich. So do not waste the opportunity that given to us.
The price went much lower providing the users a good buying opportunity. Just because of the upcoming segwit a panic is found commonly over every users and this has caused people to avoid buying when the price went low. Now every user think of missing the opportunity as the price pumping has begun.
That’s what exactly happening in crypto market right now. Those who sold bitcoins when prices were low, are regretting now and those who did not buy bitcoins in the dumping phase are even regretting more. That’s the most beautiful thing about Segwit; it totally changes the game. It clearly separates bitcoin lovers from greedy people.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:00:15 PM

That's why I don't sell my btc even the price going down or news speculation ( 1 August ). For me, we can't control the price, volume or news, just follow them with a good money management and patience. Every coin has different pattern and future, who know where they go?. I already buy bitcoin with 40% from all my money, because this is the right time to buy not sell. See again the graphic chart and use long time period ( day, week, month ), low price area is reached. Hold it until the price comes up again and take some profit. That's all.
It seems you have good trading sense. You are among the smart traders who did not give up on their coins when prices were low rather focusing on buying bitcoins. Now it’s crystal clear that prices are going to take a huge leap after Segwit and those who gave up on their bitcoins are going to curse their decisions. Indeed, it is the time to keep bitcoins in the wallet and prepare to take a ride to moon.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:36:07 AM

I imagine it will drop down to low 2000's (at least) again at some point. Just go look at the history chart. Long term definitely going up, but short term will prob be roller coaster

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

Yes it is true that buying bitcoin in cheap price value was really an opportunity to anyone here in this industry.
So lets check the chart for time to time so we can know the when it will down the price value.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

I imagine it will drop down to low 2000's (at least) again at some point. Just go look at the history chart. Long term definitely going up, but short term will prob be roller coaster
Yes this chart looks like roller coaster many up and downs we had seen since last few weeks. But now we are the end of this month maybe sudden drop will happen or may not occur. I will not give you an exact prediction. But if it goes down one more time definitely I will buy some coins now I have money in my wallet and waiting for the time. 
Haterreact

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

Yet another buying opportunity comes, and yet another one I have to let go! August is still a week away. We're going to be in for a really wild time till then. see bitcoin dropping today.
Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:29:41 PM

Yet another buying opportunity comes, and yet another one I have to let go! August is still a week away. We're going to be in for a really wild time till then. see bitcoin dropping today.

It’s dropping because speculators try to instill fear in the market,  I think investors are still feeling strong about it and on Aug 1 price will skyrocket.  I think this is why big honchos are getting into btc as of lately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: