Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDCM Double Referral Rewards  (Read 104 times)
nathanjo (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 03:36:56 PM by nathanjo

https://i.redditmedia.com/qxBA7oAwwZkDz3acdy7kssWB3UCCwqE3TTvgdou6QRA.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=960&s=fb4ad38c45c28290c969d06d7811ef80

Official Website:  https://www.idcm.io

Activity Rules:

1. Invite friends to sign up via your QR code or invitation code. You will earn 20% of the trading fees your friends generate when trading tokens;

2. If friends of your friends (second-tier friends) sign up via your friends' codes and trade tokens, you will earn 10% of the trading fees they generate;

3. Commissions will be sent to your IDCM account immediately after being verified by our staff;

4. IDCM will not pay commissions to accounts involving in cheating. Cheating actions include but are not limited to creating multiple accounts, creating fake accounts and doing matched orders.

5. Due to potential market changes and fraudulent behaviour, IDCM may adjust the rate of commission or length of rebate to suit conditions. IDCM reserves the right of final interpretation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zemirah11

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Interesting! First time to encounter a promo like this. Is this a new exchange?
nathanjo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

They're already 1 year in the business and this exchange is very promising. You can take advantage in their promo by joining.
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

There's a lot of exchange nowadays. Though you have an interesting promo but what is the advantage of this exchange compare to other?
nathanjo (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Why trade in IDCM Exchange?

Security
Bank-grade encryption technology, multi-signature layered distributed storage and intelligent AI security systems.

Liquidity
Shared liquidity pool across all alliance exchanges as well as OTC volume to allow for 5x the liquidity of individual centralised exchanges.

Alliance
Dcentralization and super nodes form a high-speed consensus mechanism, improving transaction efficiceny and allowing users to participate in an alliance governance.

Transparency
A trust-less system based on blockchain technology to avoid manipulated transactions and an independant audit which present institutional-level transparency to users.

IDCM website: www.idcm.io :globe_with_meridians:
Youtube:  https://youtu.be/VY4BHNtnVe4🔅
jidwie

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

I sent referral links to my brother. Problem is we are using same desktop computer. Could that be possible? Am still eligible for the referral rewards if my brother starts trading thru my links?
nathanjo (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:45 AM

Yes it's possible! As long as you and your brother will pass the KYC.
icoreels

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

IDCM always provide a great opportunity for their traders and supporters. Everyone should grab this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: