Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
ICOCloud

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

BitCoin is the Future!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

Only 1 day left for 15% discount

BitCoin is the Future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

The ICO is going well i congrulate the team because their good partnership and wise advisors.soon we will see the rising prp tokens.prp tokens become both success and profit

papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

The ICO is going well i congrulate the team because their good partnership and wise advisors.soon we will see the rising prp tokens.prp tokens become both success and profit

Thank you! We are doing a great job together Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

Papyrus’s Market Adoption Strategy

What is our market adoption strategy? Glad you asked!
    Roughly, it can be broken down into several components.

• Partnerships

As our product brings clear benefits for the existing market players, we are focused on finding the right integration models for their businesses to gain efficiency by leveraging Papyrus. We have already signed a partnership deal with the supply side platform AirPush, one of the largest mobile advertising platforms in the world with 300k+ mobile apps using its SDK, and are currently in talks with many other potential partners. Most of them are still in early stages, but a lot of these partnerships will be announced soon.

We are planning to actively participate in the IAB Tech Lab Blockchain Working Group and similar organizations in order to synchronize our efforts with those of other market players. Papyrus is also planning to create an alliance of friendly companies who also aim to disrupt the ad industry with blockchain. We have already agreed on strategic collaborations with AirPush, BitClave and Bancor, are in talks with AdEx and will continue striking new partnerships. Our advisory board provides tremendous support in this respect, bringing years of experience and a great network of top-level connections in the advertising market — among our Business Development Advisors are such world-class experts as Tim Brown, Director of Global Agency Strategy and Partnerships at SAP, and Rahul Chandra, VP of Corporate Business Development at Netcracker.

• Automatic incentivization for early adopters

Our early adopters will be automatically rewarded with tokens for handling certain traffic volumes within the ecosystem. This will incentivize them to join earlier and to be the first to bring benefits and efficiency to their customers and to secure more Papyrus tokens in the process. The token incentivization program will be launched soon and then will be gradually phased out with the growth of the Papyrus market adoption.

• Educating advertisers about the technology

After having integrated both supply- and demand side-platforms we’ll focus on educating advertisers about Papyrus and blockchain advantages. They will be the biggest winners of blockchain adoption as they will receive much more value for their money. But the technology is new and it takes time to develop a good command of it. Soon, we will be launching experiments with several big advertisers, who have already shown their interest.

• Integrating with the big players

After having gained sufficient traction with larger amounts of traffic flowing through the ecosystem and having proven our market benefits we will start negotiations with larger platforms, including Google and Facebook. Since they also might benefit hugely from our technology and since we are an open-sourced and non-profit ecosystem, they might be interested in integrating with the existing working ecosystem on a win-win model rather than developing a competing model from scratch. When several big advertisers express their willingness to work with Papyrus-linked transparent platforms — this trend will speed up.[/list]
    NetFreak199

Activity: 910
    Merit: 520

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

So many interesting partners, and the idea is generally good, and team worthy. But where are contributions? Sad
    vala01

Activity: 476
    Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
    October 19, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

after registering immediately appear in the table? I filled out the form on tweeter and facebook, but in the table I do not. How can I fix this?
    alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

I registered in facebook, but did not appear in the table of participants, tell me what to do?
    papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

So many interesting partners, and the idea is generally good, and team worthy. But where are contributions? Sad

We are currently working on enhancing the pace so no worry about current ammount.
    After all we have a clear plan how to bring in huge ad supply and ad demand providing beneficial environment for all market players. Anyone on the market who like efficiency and value will be interested.
    papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
    Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:50:47 PM by papyrus.global

after registering immediately appear in the table? I filled out the form on tweeter and facebook, but in the table I do not. How can I fix this?

Wait a bit, we are updating it. If still have a problem - text us in https://t.me/papyrusglobal
    papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

I registered in facebook, but did not appear in the table of participants, tell me what to do?

We are updating the table, so you will appear soon Smiley
    alexv10av

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

Thank you for answer!
    vala01

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
    October 19, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

Wait a bit, we are updating it. If still have a problem - text us in https://t.me/papyrus.global

there is no such user
    dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
    October 19, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

Hello! Is there link to bitcointalk for your bounty campaign? Wold like to read the terms and conditions  Wink
    sth2017

Activity: 616
    Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
    October 19, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

what is the limit in the list of participants in the campaign bounty? how often is the list updated?

████
           ████
            ████
           ████
          ████

████
           ████
            ████
           ████
          ████
    |
    |

_████████_       
          _████████████████_     
        _███████       ██████_   
       _████            ██████_  
      _████                ████_ 
      ████                   ███
     ████                    ████
      ████                  ███
       ████          ██     ███¯
        ███         ████   ███¯  
         ████         ██ ████   
          ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
            ¯█████████  ██
                         ███
                          ████

_████████_       
          _ ██████████████_     
          ██████       ████_   
          ████          ████_  
          ████           ████_ 
          █████          ███¯   
          █████████████████¯ 
          ██████████████¯
          ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
          ████        ¯¯████_  
          ████          ¯████_
          ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
           ████_    ████¯      
            ████_  ████¯       
             ████ ████¯       
              ███████¯     
            _████ ████     
           _████  ¯████    
          _████    ¯████    
         _████      ¯████    

|
    |
    QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
    www.qurrex.com

████
           ████
            ████
           ████
          ████

████
           ████
            ████
           ████
          ████
    cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

Partnership update:

Papyrus and AirPush has announced their partnership, as well as pilot integration. AirPush is a mobile advertising platform which is known as one of the largest mobile ad platforms in the world with over 300,000 live apps utilizing its SDK and for a 7 years constant fight against fraud and protection the interests of advertisers and publishers. The collaboration will help both companies research new technologies in order to combat these and other problems facing the mobile advertising ecosystem.

Source: http://www.airpush.com/airpush-announces-strategic-partnership-with-papyrus/

If you would like to follow this piece in Simplified Chinese, please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216092.new#new

Or if you prefer Traditional Chinese, please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2227508.new#new

Thanks!
    baby222

Activity: 1008
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

Here's a short video yet with deep description of what Papyrus is doing! Also take a notice that our prototype is fully deployed and they have already started different pilot integrations! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bt0PYQF2I
    alexv10av

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

Yesterday, I registered on the facebook list in the list. I did not find myself in the list of participants. What should I do? I want to start the company on facebook.
    papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 03:49:10 PM

Wait a bit, we are updating it. If still have a problem - text us in https://t.me/papyrus.global

there is no such user

Check please https://t.me/papyrusglobal
    Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    October 20, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

Hello! Is there link to bitcointalk for your bounty campaign? Wold like to read the terms and conditions  Wink

All conditions are here https://papyrus.global/bounty/ and its rather clear  Cool
    papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
    October 21, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

Papyrus in the Media

Media write about Papyrus with pleasure, a lot of top-tier outlets and journalists strongly believe in our project and have a deep intention to give their audience all complete and exceptional information about Papyrus.

In this newsletter we decided to provide you with digest of recent news about Papyrus.

Digital ad industry is full of different obstacles: product advertisers and intermediaries are confronted with non-transparency in actual traffic costs, while the general audience is suffered from unrelevant and annoying ads. How Papyrus will bring order to the system - read in Huffington post.

Papyrus is the first digital advertising ecosystem providing a completely new solution to buying and selling media for the advertising industry that will save up to $110B to advertisers annually - check us out in Econotimes.

The Blockchain revolution comes to advertising. Blockchain technology gives the whole industry an opportunity to establish a transparent framework for interaction between all the participants. Papyrus exemplifies such ideals - Investopedia discusses why.

The Papyrus ecosystem is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and its smart contracts, a network of state channels for scalability and a reliable decentralized data storage structure. And it is better than existing solutions - learn why in NewsBTC.

There are two general benefits Papyrus can bring to the current digital advertising platforms. First, it removes the intermediary costs, which means decreased losses for advertisers and publishers. For second one, please read new article by The Next Web.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
      Print  

Jump to: