Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
sunburn_ICOtrade

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Hey devs, just found out about your project, it sounds very ambitious. Transparence in Advertising market huh? Does this market really needs it? Like if it would need more transparency or less intermediaries, as you say, it would clear itself like every market does. Papyrus feels to me something good on paper, but not that desirable in reality.
Transparency helps  to optimize the ad campaigns better, removes unscrupulous intermediaries, and antifraud marketplace provides better protection against fraud. In total it can save tens of percents of ad agencies' money.

Hmm alright,  I understand, but does really digital ad market needs this solution? Sure there are intermediaries and fraud, but it somehow still floats without any signs of going down soon. If there are intermediaries, then there is a use of them. You seem like intermediary too, since you'll need your share too!

There are more than $6 billion of losses in digital market due to fraud only. Shady intermediaries is a big problem too, as often only 40% of initial budget recieved by the publisher meaning that the advertiser only gets access to 40% of the advertising inventory as well. Papyrus introduces a solution for maximising profits both for publisher and advertiser - while cost of using papyrus platform is low, any cuts for any third parties inside the ecosystem are fully controlled and transparent. We are not getting rid of intermediaries, we are providing an option with a long list of benefits for any market participant, easy to use and join. Concerning 'being on paper' we have already released our MVP (working product) on our new website, check it out. https://papyrus.global

Well, okay. That makes sense, thanks for clarifying this to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

Why did you decide to issue two tokens?

Hey Crypto_Man1212, we issued our first Papyrus Prototype Token for our early investors during our first Token Generation round, in order for them to exchange these tokens for a larger amount later during our Token Generation R2. So if you, for instance, got one PRP token, basically during TGE2 it will be conversed into ±60 of our PPR tokens for today (more details about echange PRP to PPR exchange rate: https://blog.papyrus.global/prp-ppr-token-conversion-ratio-detailed-description-80fedc62f1f6). PPR tokens will be our main token used in the Papyrus platform, with a stable value on the exchanges.

Awesome, thanks for the reply. I like the responsiveness of this team. Also, that explanation makes sense.

What is the total supply of tokens?

Any questions and feedback are appreciated, thanks to you! The total emission cap of PPR tokens will be 1 billion tokens. Handed PRP tokens once exchanged to PPR will make a part of this supply too.

So 1 000 000 of the tokens will make the total supply.
paul_ammit

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

Does the token have a clear purpose?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Does the token have a clear purpose?

Hi, thanks for the question. The Papyrus Token (PPR) is a value carrier inside the Papyrus ecosystem. For example, it will be used by Advertisers to budget their campaigns or to incentivise users for cooperating.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I am an advertiser. What benefit will I receive using your product?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

The benefits for advertisers are full transparency of their budget cuts, straightforward ad campaign execution with no shady intermediaries and fast ad event dispute resolution with no setbacks. All of this for a low cost of using Papyrus platform. The example of how it works is already implemented in our new MVP, its on our new website https://papyrus.global
svladovsky

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

The benefits for advertisers are full transparency of their budget cuts, straightforward ad campaign execution with no shady intermediaries and fast ad event dispute resolution with no setbacks. All of this for a low cost of using Papyrus platform. The example of how it works is already implemented in our new MVP, its on our new website https://papyrus.global

I can't see any "see MVP" button on the website, what should I do? I'am really interested to see what's going on, but how it is supposed to work?)
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

I can't see any "see MVP" button on the website, what should I do? I'am really interested to see what's going on, but how it is supposed to work?)

First off, make sure you are using Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Brave browser. Then, please, push the 'Get started' title on the top of the webpage. You will see there an option to create a demo account for either Advertiser or Publisher. These demo accounts are basically represent how real Publisher/Advertiser's accounts work in the MVP, including creating new ad campaigns, seeing the statistics of current campaigns and ad events and etc. Don't hesitate to ask your questions.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

Papyrus is proud to announce the newest member of its executive team, Shirlene Chandrapal.
She recently returned to London after four year of executive experience in New York. She joins Papyrus as Senior Vice President for strategic Business Development.

bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Hello!
Tell me when will the tokens be unlocked for the possibility of transferring and trading on the etherdelta?

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Hello!
Tell me when will the tokens be unlocked for the possibility of transferring and trading on the etherdelta?

Hello!  First of all they are going to be exchanged to PPR.The exchange  will be done automatically during the TGE2.  That's why PRP tokens are not transferable, we need to know your initial wallet to exchange them. They are going to be eligible for withdrawal when TGE2 ends. The dates will be announced shortly, please follow the updates.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:02:24 PM by papyrus.global

Dear community members! We've added a telegram bot t.me/get_papyrus_tokens_bot that rewards you with tokens for friends you invite to our community! Join our community chat in Telegram: https://t.me/papyrusglobal For every invited friend, who joins the chat you will receive 10 tokens, furthermore you'll get 2 more for every group member invited by the person you invited!

Papyrus is the world’s first decentralized programmatic value management platform. Digital advertising market of $229B is plagued by fraud traffic, brand safety issues, excessive middleman cuts, and absence of supply chain transparency.  Papyrus is an open source scalable blockchain platform specifically designed to fight with these issues. Unlike other existing blockchains it has unique features that make it feasible solution for practical adoption: low transaction costs, privacy management, execution of smart contracts based on large volume of data.
Our advertising ecosystem will significantly improve the whole digital ads market by giving it full transparency, trust, fraud reduction and other real benefits for all involved parties. The main Papyrus difference is that no other project has it’s own scalable blockchain solution for smart contracts execution on top of large data arrays, while Papyrus developed such solution and is applying it to digital ads market. Considering universality of Papyrus blockchain solution it can be applied to other industries.  We have successfully finished the TGE Round 1 and already built MVP in the form of an advertising network that demonstrates its capacity to solve scalability issue.  TGE Round 2 will start in a short time. For more info please visit https://papyrus.global/

P.S. We kindly ask you not to use this bot for spamming. Please be polite and notify your friends before using the bot for sending them invitations.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Dear comminuty members! We've added a telegram bot t.me/get_papyrus_tokens_bot that rewards you with tokens for friends you invite to our community! You need to join our community chart in Telemgram: https://t.me/papyrusglobal You'll get 10 tokens for every invited friend who joins our telegram community chat t.me/papyrusglobal, furthermore you'll get 2 more for every group member invited by the person you invited!

you will be easier and cheaper to buy bots for your chat, effect will be the same, because one who is really interested in your project will join the chat itself
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:21:24 PM by papyrus.global

Dear comminuty members! We've added a telegram bot t.me/get_papyrus_tokens_bot that rewards you with tokens for friends you invite to our community! You need to join our community chart in Telemgram: https://t.me/papyrusglobal You'll get 10 tokens for every invited friend who joins our telegram community chat t.me/papyrusglobal, furthermore you'll get 2 more for every group member invited by the person you invited!

you will be easier and cheaper to buy bots for your chat, effect will be the same, because one who is really interested in your project will join the chat itself

Good point ! Though it's not just all about numbers. The thing is, we want to encourage people who are willing to spread the word about the project, finding more people who might be interested in it.
svladovsky

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Hey devs, you often mention scalability as the main feature of your ecosystem, but why do advertisers and publishers need it so much?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Hey devs, you often mention scalability as the main feature of your ecosystem, but why do advertisers and publishers need it so much?

Today’s advertising systems are able to generate millions of impressions per second and terabytes of logs every day. It is essential for fast RTB. The papyrus ecosystem is able withstand such pressure with the use of increased scalability. It also has initially placed appropriate algorithms for data storage and block formation.

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Dear bitcointalk users, thank you for your support! Don't hesitate to ask questions about the Project, MVP, website, or anything (relatable). Here's the link to our new website https://papyrus.global/ and whitepaper https://old.papyrus.global/media/files/whitepaper_en.pdf / We'll be glad to hear your feedback. Join our telegram chat https://t.me/papyrusglobal for even more communication.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Why token is still not on the coinmarketcup? Is the token not traded anywhere? After all, this ICO has been going on for a long time.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Why token is still not on the coinmarketcup? Is the token not traded anywhere? After all, this ICO has been going on for a long time.

Our first Token Generation Event is over, the second Token Event is upcoming. During the first stage there were only our PRP (prototype tokens) distributed; our main PPR token will hit the exchanges on the second event and it will be used later on in the ecosystem. The date of closed and public start of the second Token Generation Event (TGE2) will be disclosed soon.
Archstantonbees

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

hello there, I have a question, how do blockchains and smart contracts may assist the industry to eradicate fraud? I can see everyone talking about the advantages of blockchain systems so I'd like to know how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: