I am a Muslim
Sounds like scam/fraud
I support your Anti ISIS stand
This Coin has big growth potential
It is just uncommon
Lambo?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HALAL] HALAL Coin for 1.5 Billion Muslims.... No ICO, No premine, No mining.  (Read 7312 times)
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

i am a muslim and so i must select a halal project..  Grin Grin
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

Maybe this is a project of pride of the islam. And hopefully this coin shows the true identity of Islam to the world, not as they understand it as isis. thanks so much to developer this project.
Why would you want to show the Pride of Islam to the world ? Have you ever come across a "Christian" or a "Hindu Coin" ? Why not just make a coin that diversifies the eco-system instead of targeting particular group of people ? Isn't that's what ISIS is doing with a different approach ? Don't understand why are you guys so obsessed with being Muslims.

Because they think that they are special and are better than everyone else on the planet.

FUCK ISLAM

Most islamic countries are in chaos and are being run by dictators or weak regimes, or even worse - fundamentalist regimes. Women are treated like dirt and most people are not very well treated. Poverty is rampant.

I am a Muslim and I don't like this project.
This project will only create bad sentiments towards the religion of Islam.

Islam is always assumed with the middle east, did you know that the largest Muslim in the world is in Indonesia? And Indonesia can run democracy well and can maintain religious tolerance well.

Hi Dev, do you think this project has more benefits or disadvantages for Muslims?
Answer with your conscience.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

I think this is not a good idea for a crytocurrency project, this project is like paying attention to only one object, that is muslim, this project will have many obstacles in its promotion, in this forum, not all Islam, maybe only minority in this forum, I think you devs should slightly change the way marketing about your coins.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

Sound interesting HALAL COIN
But i hope this is not just to attract some people to join with this ico and i hope it to be a good ICO in 2017
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

Maybe this is a project of pride of the islam. And hopefully this coin shows the true identity of Islam to the world, not as they understand it as isis. thanks so much to developer this project.
Why would you want to show the Pride of Islam to the world ? Have you ever come across a "Christian" or a "Hindu Coin" ? Why not just make a coin that diversifies the eco-system instead of targeting particular group of people ? Isn't that's what ISIS is doing with a different approach ? Don't understand why are you guys so obsessed with being Muslims.

Because they think that they are special and are better than everyone else on the planet.

FUCK ISLAM

Most islamic countries are in chaos and are being run by dictators or weak regimes, or even worse - fundamentalist regimes. Women are treated like dirt and most people are not very well treated. Poverty is rampant.

I am a Muslim and I don't like this project.
This project will only create bad sentiments towards the religion of Islam.

Islam is always assumed with the middle east, did you know that the largest Muslim in the world is in Indonesia? And Indonesia can run democracy well and can maintain religious tolerance well.

Hi Dev, do you think this project has more benefits or disadvantages for Muslims?
Answer with your conscience.

Honest answer for honest question.
I totally disagree that this project would create bad sentiments toward Islam. Firstly because already there are bad sentiments towards islam. it is difficult to make it worse. Besides I firmly believe that this project could create definitely positive sentiments towards islam. ( Offcourse if you read the White paper rather than commenting only after reading the title)

Offcourse I know Indonesia and I could add turkey and Tunisia to it easily. In our aim with this project is to benefit Muslims. All these are already at whitepaper. I strongly bsupport cryptoeconomics. Cryptocurrencies are nails to cuffin of dictators. It gives economic independence to individuals. Weakens dictators since they can't control the monetary system. They can't print money and pay soldiers to opress their own citizens of if Cryptocurrencies gain momentum. HALAL coin is the most strong candidate for that when it comes to Muslim countries.

This is only one aspect of HALAL coin. Another aspect is even deeper. Devs of HALAL are from different countries and different sects and cultures. We found a common point to establish a common philosophy. Our sole guide is holly Al- Kuran and profet (SAS) Mohammed. Not what clerics and leaders and dictators say. We have commonsense and superior intellectual background. We know the history and how to interpret it with commonsense. Please don't compare us self proclaimed religious leader clowns.

This project will have a huge influence for peace among Muslims from different sects and cultures as well with the rest of the world. We will become a community  which  fight against ignorance. Prevent some clowns abuse people hiding behind Islam.

I repeat again. Halal for 1.5 billion Muslims doesn't bmean that it is for only Muslims. Europe is full of HALAL meat selling restaurants. 90 % of clients are non Muslims

But 100% of Muslims eat HALAL meat.

I think this is a suitable analogy.

Christians eat Halal food as well because they have high quality standards and most importantly big community of Muslims hard working and clean people with a fair price. Difficult to compete with them.

HALAL Coin is not much different. Honest people, trying their  best with good will in order to make huge social impact.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

I have my eye on this project.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

Well, if it is actually used as informed in the topic will be a good initiative. Hopefully not another coin will fail. Good luck
kings11

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

Is it just me or does anything else think what a load of bull this coin is
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

We will incentivize Muslim bloggers, youtubers, twitterers etc. for their contribution to widespread the idea behind the HALAL Coin and anti ISIS propaganda. There will be no free giveaway. We will work closely with our community to incentivize those individuals.

Will this means that there will be no bounty campaign of any form?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

As I understand this project is created for Muslim community so what is purpose to announce this on non-Muslim forum. OP must promote this into real world in those countries where Muslims have majority it doesn't make sense to take part into that kind of religious coin.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

As I understand this project is created for Muslim community so what is purpose to announce this on non-Muslim forum. OP must promote this into real world in those countries where Muslims have majority it doesn't make sense to take part into that kind of religious coin.

My best guess is that this is just a marketspinn that the dev thinks can make him a buck or two. Purely egoistic and selfserving trying to profit from the recent months highs of bitcoin and the spillover to altcoins.
Tewmamadoe

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Its a good pitch and if there can be a fucktocken there can be a Halalcoin guys jeez why not I like the idea and if you have even done 1 second of effort you would actually read on their site they are very anti Isis and their long term goal is to use halalcoin as a way of offering an escape from the radicals dictating middle east.

It is a long shot and yes devs looking to make money but what other devs are not  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy haha no they want to revolutionize the world with their shitcoin ok  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy For the benefit of the people  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
boyprodn

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Please fix the link of Vietnamese translation. Post it into "other languages". I will post it
Tewmamadoe

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

When will we get 100 free Halalcoin we signed up for on site?
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:07:09 PM

When will we get 100 free Halalcoin we signed up for on site?

Thanks for your promptness.
You will receive it for sure. We are working on developing a bot which can send for subscriptions and twitter campaign alltogether.
As you can imagine there are lots of interest which creates high manual work load.
At worst case i believe you will get your well deserved HALALs within 1 week.

Best Regards
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

Dear Fellows! HALAL Coin is at the Livecoin Exchange Voting list now. Please Vote for HALAL Coin to be listed through this link https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=HalalCoin
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:24:03 AM

I've received halal coin from airdrop, thanks! Good luck  !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cherry.W

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:45:51 AM

I also  received halal coin from airdrop, thanks sir ! wish you all the best
error808

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

Interesting project

Aside from the stupid comments like Bigotted racists ignorants like BitPotus why idiots like these people should comment on this is beyond me..really comments like that are uncalled for especially since this forum is Crypto and we are all in it together..I dont see the need of insulting religions..anyway kids will be kids...let them bark like crazy Kalb dogs Smiley

Project is interesting however the fact that you mentioned that people who write anti-isis type posts you will reward them?

A good suggestion is that extend this to like a community based rewards system so any nice articles of Dawah, or anything whatsoever allow the community to upvote for it and if it reaches a certain threshold reward them with the coins..this concept could further encourage good material in the community

Infact this model can apply to any audience not necessarily Muslims

Limiting it to the creators to assign the rewards is not a good idea because generally its one sided opinions

If you can create a community and allow people to upvote certain articles posts then it will work well so the concept and idea is good and could work if done well..
ummet-i-muhammed (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

Interesting project

Aside from the stupid comments like Bigotted racists ignorants like BitPotus why idiots like these people should comment on this is beyond me..really comments like that are uncalled for especially since this forum is Crypto and we are all in it together..I dont see the need of insulting religions..anyway kids will be kids...let them bark like crazy Kalb dogs Smiley

Project is interesting however the fact that you mentioned that people who write anti-isis type posts you will reward them?

A good suggestion is that extend this to like a community based rewards system so any nice articles of Dawah, or anything whatsoever allow the community to upvote for it and if it reaches a certain threshold reward them with the coins..this concept could further encourage good material in the community

Infact this model can apply to any audience not necessarily Muslims

Limiting it to the creators to assign the rewards is not a good idea because generally its one sided opinions

If you can create a community and allow people to upvote certain articles posts then it will work well so the concept and idea is good and could work if done well..

Thank you very much for your support. We agree with your ideas and opinions especially about upvoting.
We highly appreciate and willing to reward for the right people who can manage social media campaigns.
If there is anyone who thinks he can manage a campaign in the name of HALAL Coin , please PM me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: