Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVERDIE- Get ready to live forever- ICO Live now!  (Read 11297 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

Why the project is having two tokens NeverDieCoin and teleport tokens what will this teleport token be used for?
I am also confused why this coin have two token if they can actually make it one.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

There was a twitter and other bounties campaign available at their website,
but there was no more details on how we get to know that we got accepted for bounties campaign  Huh
saiful hadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:11:13 PM

Join this project twitter and facebook campaign. This is a very good project. I hope ICO succeed. thanks so much dev.
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

The gaming project always gives hope for something lucrative in the future, I really hope this project will be successful because I'm sure game projects always have fanatic fans, including me. I like the concept and I joined this project
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

Why the project is having two tokens NeverDieCoin and teleport tokens what will this teleport token be used for?
I am also confused why this coin have two token if they can actually make it one.

NDC = NeverDie Coin. Use this coin to buy LIVES in supporting VR games (so you.... never die).

TPT = TelePort Token. Use this token to buy TELEPORTATION access. You can teleport WITHIN a game, and BETWEEN supporting games.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:17:00 PM

but there was no more details on how we get to know that we got accepted for bounties campaign  Huh

I don't think their is any spreadsheet to check the status of our application, maybe they will directly sent out the tokens to valid participants.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

There are several coins/tokens lately targeting gaming. Agreed, gaming is a big ticket item, I am just wondering how the competition will work out between the various tokens e.g. Neverdie/MobileGo/GameCredits etc. I have my roots in gaming so I will support this one as I supported some of the other gaming related tokens.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:28:07 PM

Thanks for the tip, but could not find a link to the table where you can see that I was accepted
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

Since this one is on the Eth chain, how are you going to make sure that the contract is not hacked and drained?
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

Joined FB campaign. Good luck to dev!  Wink
NeverdiedEVER

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

Since this one is on the Eth chain, how are you going to make sure that the contract is not hacked and drained?

I assume you are referring to the recent vulnerability with a specific version of a specific multi-sig only wallet. It was not an issue with the ETH chain. We will not be using that version of that wallet.

XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

It is really painful to read the whole white paper can someone explain me in simple words difference between VRGold and VRSilver ? I see at website the have different prices for each type of token. Which is more good and has potential to invest in ? If both are same then why the price is different ? They are not same this I suppose that's why are treated differently.
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

It is really painful to read the whole white paper can someone explain me in simple words difference between VRGold and VRSilver ? I see at website the have different prices for each type of token. Which is more good and has potential to invest in ? If both are same then why the price is different ? They are not same this I suppose that's why are treated differently.

I agree with you. This could have been a very cool project, but its presentation is kinda confusing. ICO is very messy as well. Why setting up two ICOs at the same time? It's easy and normal that people get confused...
NeverdiedEVER

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

I agree with you. This could have been a very cool project, but its presentation is kinda confusing. ICO is very messy as well. Why setting up two ICOs at the same time? It's easy and normal that people get confused...

Sorry for any confusion, guys. To clarify, it's one ICO, not two. You can read the specific half page here:

Check out page 6 of the whitepaper "The System–NEVERDIE Coin and Teleport token"

https://neverdie.com/wp/NDC-TPT-ICO-Whitepaper-v-1-eng.pdf

FredDag

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

Quoting from https://neverdie.com/ about 1/4 way down the page....

"VRGold is the primary currency of AmeVRica"
"VRSilver is the primary currency of Asgard VR"

So... VRG & VRS are the currencies for AmeVRica & Asgard VR.
These are 2 new VR games to be developed. Details under https://neverdie.com/wallet.html >> Games
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

I confuse also about this two token, I think never die token is the system of the game and the teleport token is for need to play
on the game i don't know if it is true i'm just trying predicting on it.

But this is a very good project.

FredDag

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

This could have been a very cool project, but its presentation is kinda confusing.

It definitely took me a long time to get my head around this ICO.

I think that is because the main target audience for this ICO was gamers already familiar with "Entropia Universe".
A lot of the proposal seems to assume some prior knowledge of this gaming community.
https://account.entropiauniverse.com

The crowdfunding appears to have been promoted on the gaming community way before being added to BitcoinTalk.
There is definitely a lot of information to take in, including the proposed economics around the two ICO tokens NDC & TPT.
If the announcement & whitepaper had targetted the crypto community, I am sure this ICO would have sold out already.
Funereum

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

I created my wallet on ICO website what should I have to do now to invest into this game?
FredDag

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

I confuse also about this two token, I think never die token is the system of the game and the teleport token is for need to play
on the game i don't know if it is true i'm just trying predicting on it.

But this is a very good project.

NEVERDIE coin and Teleport functionality – Buying extra Lives and instant re-location.
The purpose of the NEVERDIE Coin and Teleport Token is to turn the mechanics of buying a new life in a game or traveling
within a game or between games into a utility that requires universal tokens

https://neverdie.com/wp/NDC-TPT-ICO-Whitepaper-v-1-eng.pdf

NDC = Used to buy lives in a game
TPT = Used to travel by teleport within a game, or between games.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

I am in VR industry myself. This project seems very interesting.
I just wanna ask what are the bonus tokens(VRG VRS) for if I am not a player of the games.

I think idea is they are going to be tradable and sellable on exchange platforms.  So if you don't play the games you still can trade and sell them to those who do play the games.  The more games that sign on to use them the higher the demand.  Higher demand usually means increase in value.  I am no expert on gaming to be honest people should really visit the website https://neverdie.com for more specific details.

So if we not play on this game we cannot get the bonus. But this game it is so good to play because its Virtuality game i do not know how to play this game but it is interesting i want to try on it. I think they increase the value if you top up on this game or many people trying to sign it up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: